• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,484 posts in this topic

Thanks I am going to have Josh take that down (I just left him a message.....but there is a comic book auction ending this evening on ComicLink so I imagine he is very busy and will get to it when he gets a few minutes). If it did not sell by then then yes I imagine it was to be auctioned off but I purchased it yesterday evening using the option buy it now.

Edited by Hulk1962

Thanks I am going to have Josh take that down (I just left him a message.....but there is a comic book auction ending this evening on ComicLink so I imagine he is very busy and will get to it when he gets a few minutes). If it did not sell by then then yes I imagine it was to be auctioned off but I purchased it yesterday evening using the option buy it now.

I also have a 6.5, what was the buy it now on that out of curiosity ?

-J.

The current bidding was at 32 000$ but I used the buy it now at 35 000$. Seller approved the sale earlier today now you can see on ComicLink ''Sale Pending'' (meaning the comic book is no longer available for sale).

Thanks for the info. That's a great looking book, congrats.

That 0.5 copy is great for the grade as well.

-J.

The current bidding was at 32 000$ but I used the buy it now at 35 000$. Seller approved the sale earlier today now you can see on ComicLink ''Sale Pending'' (meaning the comic book is no longer available for sale).

Thanks for the info. That's a great looking book, congrats.

That 0.5 copy is great for the grade as well.

-J.

That's on hella of a 6.5. Yup that's a nice .5. Just having any AF15 is cool. :cool: