• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,574 posts in this topic

THE FLASH Season 1, Episode 18 Description; "All Star Team Up" - Emily Kinney Stars

ARROW’S FELICITY SMOAK (EMILY BETT RICKARDS) AND RAY PALMER (BRANDON ROUTH) ARRIVE IN CENTRAL CITY; EMILY KINNEY (“The Walking Dead”) GUETS STARS AS BRIE LARVIN

Barry (Grant Gustin) is surprised when Felicity Smoak (guest star Emily Bett Rickards) arrives from Starling City along with her boyfriend, Ray Palmer (guest star Brandon Routh), who flies in as the Atom. They’ve come to visit S.T.A.R. Labs as Ray needs help with his suit.

Their timing turns out to be fortuitous because it’s all hands on deck after a meta-human named Brie Larvin (guest star Emily Kinney) unleashes hundreds of robotic bees to attack and kill her former co-workers, including Dr. Tina McGee (guest star Amanda Pays). A group dinner with Barry, Felicity, Ray, Iris (Candice Patton) and Eddie (Rick Cosnett) turns into a disaster.

emily-kinney-Brie-Larvan-getty-images-dc-comics-the-flash.jpg

One thing I like about Captain Cold is that his lines and the way Wentworth Miller delivers them feels like a real comic book villain. Yes, some of the lines are cheesy and off in their delivery, but that's what Captain Cold would say to Flash in the pages of the book.

One thing I like about Captain Cold is that his lines and the way Wentworth Miller delivers them feels like a real comic book villain. Yes, some of the lines are cheesy and off in their delivery, but that's what Captain Cold would say to Flash in the pages of the book.

I re-watched the show last night, and I was relishing this very thing - when he speaks I feel like I'm reading the comic pages - that's how they characterized him. And I also think the same of Heatwave. I love the outfits they were too.

Like real-life versions of the ones they donned in the comic.

I re-watched the show last night, and I was relishing this very thing - when he speaks I feel like I'm reading the comic pages - that's how they characterized him. And I also think the same of Heatwave. I love the outfits they were too.

Like real-life versions of the ones they donned in the comic.

I agree. I'm not saying it always works, but I really appreciate that you can tell those guys have read the comics and have pictured what the actual comic book characters would say, and how they would say it. And then they go for it. It wont work for every comic show or movie (depending on the tone), but its fine for Flash I think.

Speed Force Teased By Reverse-FLASH Tom Cavanagh

On the use of the Speed Force, Cavanagh stated, "If you know the Speed Force, it’s fair to say that Barry’s abilities come from a positive culling of the Speed Force. Reverse Flash’s abilities come from what Barry would call a negative culling of the Speed Force. Truthfully, the Speed Force is important to both of them accomplishing their goals and the Speed Force doesn’t separate. As they fight towards what they really want — or think they want — they are going to have to take advantage of that Speed Force. I say, ‘think they want,’ because if you’re familiar with the mythology, what Barry needs and what Barry thinks he wants aren’t always the same thing.”

So wait a minute. In the episode where Barry went back in time, he changed into his costume in front of Iris without going back to S.T.A.R. Labs where they keep it. How was he carrying his costume on him? In a cargo pocket? I know they haven't given him the Flash ring yet.