• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

I have just had my worst experience ever on ebay in 22 years, with ultimatecomicbooks.

I sold a Spider-Man 101 for £550, the comic looks gorgeous in hand, looks a VF, but has ink distribution staining and the main defect is some small sticker pulls in dialogue box and logo, so I graded it FN.

I sent this tracked and signed for to NY, the seller said he wants to return it, as he thinks it's been trimmed, it has not, but I said okay, you can return it, not a problem.

He marked it on ebay as not described, so this way, he gets free return postage, although I think he wants a free comic as well.

I sign up to USPS, but no matter what I do, I can't get a label, I just keep getting error, maybe because I am UK, not sure why.

So, I tell the buyer this, and I click accept return, and will sort out postage other way option. 

I ask the buyer, if he can get dimensions, weight from post office, but he says no, they are , they can't do this. I offer to send him £50 via paypal, to cover postage, he says no, he wants USPS label only. I then manage to get an offer from DHL, or Fed Ex who can provide a label, but will collect the comic, can you give me a day they can collect it, he said no, USPS label only.

He then accuses me of making this a hassle and asks for £275 instead, I say no, I want it returned, he says, send me USPS label. I say, it's not me making it hard, but him as he wont accept anything I offer.

A week goes by, he does not respond, I phone ebay and get through to ebay US, the woman says, it's okay, you have done everything you can, he has up until the 28th to provide tracking, if he does not, will give you your money back. 4-5 days later, he marks as dispatched, and where the tracking number is meant to be provided he writes needlabelfromseller.

He then says in the evening on 25th, give me label for 26th, or I will leave a negative. I'm not bothered by his threat and explain once again all the options available and what I have tried, again he says he does not want to deal with the post office as they are all . I say, he will have to deal with them, even if he has label, as he will need to get tracking and receipt for proof of posting, he replies he does not have to, I can't make him, this is within his first amendment (this is craziness).

Next day, he says label please, wow he said please, lol, as if I wouldn't if I could have :-(

I phone ebay again yesterday on the 28th, this time I get through to ebay UK, who basically says it up to ebay US, as the case was opened there. He said he put notes that I have tried to get labels, send money, get collection, but buyer wont have it. So this morning I get a message from ebay US, who say, I have 4 days to get him a label, or they will give him the money £565 and he can keep the comic.

Today again, I try to get label from USPS, but still keep getting same error. I go to Parcel2go and order fedex collection, I pay for this, I get invoice from them, but no label, so I'm on live chat to them for an hour, when they say, there's an error and they will have to refund me the money, which will take 5-7 days, I can't make this stuff up.

So, just wondered if someone in the US, could get me a label for USPS, tracked, signed, or fedex, which I can attach as message on ebay for the buyer, so I have more evidence of me trying to get this sorted. I can pay you some extra on top for getting me the label, thanks for any help or advice,

a very sad, Lance :-(

On 7/29/2021 at 11:06 AM, herc2000 said:

Hi Guys,

I have just had my worst experience ever on ebay in 22 years, with ultimatecomicbooks.

I sold a Spider-Man 101 for £550, the comic looks gorgeous in hand, looks a VF, but has ink distribution staining and the main defect is some small sticker pulls in dialogue box and logo, so I graded it FN.

I sent this tracked and signed for to NY, the seller said he wants to return it, as he thinks it's been trimmed, it has not, but I said okay, you can return it, not a problem.

He marked it on ebay as not described, so this way, he gets free return postage, although I think he wants a free comic as well.

I sign up to USPS, but no matter what I do, I can't get a label, I just keep getting error, maybe because I am UK, not sure why.

So, I tell the buyer this, and I click accept return, and will sort out postage other way option. 

I ask the buyer, if he can get dimensions, weight from post office, but he says no, they are , they can't do this. I offer to send him £50 via paypal, to cover postage, he says no, he wants USPS label only. I then manage to get an offer from DHL, or Fed Ex who can provide a label, but will collect the comic, can you give me a day they can collect it, he said no, USPS label only.

He then accuses me of making this a hassle and asks for £275 instead, I say no, I want it returned, he says, send me USPS label. I say, it's not me making it hard, but him as he wont accept anything I offer.

A week goes by, he does not respond, I phone ebay and get through to ebay US, the woman says, it's okay, you have done everything you can, he has up until the 28th to provide tracking, if he does not, will give you your money back. 4-5 days later, he marks as dispatched, and where the tracking number is meant to be provided he writes needlabelfromseller.

He then says in the evening on 25th, give me label for 26th, or I will leave a negative. I'm not bothered by his threat and explain once again all the options available and what I have tried, again he says he does not want to deal with the post office as they are all . I say, he will have to deal with them, even if he has label, as he will need to get tracking and receipt for proof of posting, he replies he does not have to, I can't make him, this is within his first amendment (this is craziness).

Next day, he says label please, wow he said please, lol, as if I wouldn't if I could have :-(

I phone ebay again yesterday on the 28th, this time I get through to ebay UK, who basically says it up to ebay US, as the case was opened there. He said he put notes that I have tried to get labels, send money, get collection, but buyer wont have it. So this morning I get a message from ebay US, who say, I have 4 days to get him a label, or they will give him the money £565 and he can keep the comic.

Today again, I try to get label from USPS, but still keep getting same error. I go to Parcel2go and order fedex collection, I pay for this, I get invoice from them, but no label, so I'm on live chat to them for an hour, when they say, there's an error and they will have to refund me the money, which will take 5-7 days, I can't make this stuff up.

So, just wondered if someone in the US, could get me a label for USPS, tracked, signed, or fedex, which I can attach as message on ebay for the buyer, so I have more evidence of me trying to get this sorted. I can pay you some extra on top for getting me the label, thanks for any help or advice,

If it all boils down to his refusal to print a label, and USPS can't help, then eBay, who have also been of no help whatsoever, is effectively enabling this person to get away with keeping a book you sent him while retaining his money.

How is that acceptable practice from a multinational that relies on sellers for profit? Even worse is the amount of time it's taken to find some kind of solution, which in the end has led to nothing except eBay siding with the seller. Disgraceful.

On 7/29/2021 at 6:06 AM, herc2000 said:

Hi Guys,

I’ve opened a decent amount of returns for being not as described and once the seller approves the return, the buyer on his end prints out the label. Not you. I’ve been on both sides and that’s always how it’s worked. You should be able to do it all directly through eBay

As well call eBay and let them know he’s threatening negative feedback. 

Edited by Corona smith

Since I moved I've been finding little items here and there that I think, "hmmm...this would probably fetch me some beer money on eBay, maybe I'll rethink my stance on them."  Then I see stories like herc's and am reminded that yes, eBay can suck it.

@herc2000 - hoping it all sorts out in your favor in the end!

On 7/29/2021 at 4:51 AM, herc2000 said:

Hi Corona,

I've tried that, but it wont let me, I think it's because I am UK, and he is USA. If I click on the USPS link, I log in, then I keep getting this error.

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 12.50.36.png

What link?  How do you keep ending up at the USPS website?  As the seller, there’s no reason for you to go to the USPS website regardless of where you live. 

On your eBay seller page it should tell you that the buyer has requested a return and there should be a button for you to click that says Accept Return.  Actually, if the buyer selected Not As Described I don’t think you even have to do that, eBay will automatically side with him and generate a label for him. 

What he has to do as the buyer is go to the item on his Summery page and click on the drop-down menu for the item. There should be an option for him to print a return label. 

I’m just not sure how you keep ending up on the USPS website or why.  The process above is how it should. If it’s different because you live in the UK then the eBay CSR needs to explain to you what the process is. 

On 7/29/2021 at 6:06 AM, herc2000 said:

Hi Guys,

That user sounded familiar, so I checked out my previously blocked users and sure enough...ultimatecomicbooks is on there.

Ebay will fix this. Buyer didn't provide tracking number so they will ultimately be held responsible. Just stand your ground.

Hi Number 6, I think it's because I am UK, I have no idea, but he would not do that anyway, especially if he thinks he's gonna get it for free.

If it was a UK, to UK, then I can do what you said you can do for USA to USA and generate a label.

I just tried to get label from Fedex directly, I can get a quote and stuff, but it wont let me buy it, as it keeps saying update credit card, which is fine, so I phone them and they say my details are fine, but they say the site is temporarily down, or that part of it, I ask if I can order over the phone, she said they do not do that any more, I will try and phone them again, as it gave me that option when I first phoned, I feel quite ill from all of this, am I unlucky, or does this sort of thing happen a lot?

Oh, and I just spoke with ebay.co.uk again, can't get through on ebay.com, even when I go on .com and try to get customer service there, it won't let me as it keeps asking for a US, or Canada phone number from me, for them to call me back on :-(   so ebay.co.uk said, you have to get a label, or he will get the money and the comic.

I never thought getting a label would be so difficult, he knows this, I had other offers from this buyer on other expensive comics before which I declined or were automatically declined. Why does he have private feedback, is it because sellers have done follow up feedback for his sort of behaviour before? Maybe I'm wrong, in any case, this has put me off selling on ebay now, I don't blame others for not wanting the hassle of selling on ebay.

On 7/29/2021 at 3:29 PM, Motor City Rob said:

That user sounded familiar, so I checked out my previously blocked users and sure enough...ultimatecomicbooks is on there.

Ebay will fix this. Buyer didn't provide tracking number so they will ultimately be held responsible. Just stand your ground.

They have already put everything on hold and given me 4-5 days to get label. They said it's up to me to provide label, despite lack of access or help from buyer. And even though he has marked as dispatched, and said needlabel in tracking number, I have been told, it does not matter, he will get book and money if I can't send a label in 4-5 sent attached as a message to him.

Edited by herc2000

If you insist on using eBay and are going to continue to sell outside the UK it seems like it be prudent to sign up for GSP. 

Personally, I’d dump eBay. If you have $500+ books to sell there’s other avenues out there. 

Sorry for your situation, sounds like this probably won’t turn out well for you. 

added names since last update.  

7950140, $cottw59, *ranger, *-tread-*, 0173joe, 070resell, 07251@msn.com, 10_dollar_store, 10inchjazzman, 11drdoom, 13naturelover, 1846dexterb, 19132policebrutality, 1959ed09, 1962jgl, 1969tenney, 1985luischevelle01, 1andonly5711, 1localdomain, 1mumba24, 1t1me1, 2007ernestod, 2011angels27, 2011bobby1124, 2011disturbed, 2011yorksteven, 2012lilbear11, 2015-kraci, 202-ge, 207snowbird47, 20babyface83, 20off_bestbuy, 2112tj, 21anil-1776, 23_milan, 2k1civicexcoupe, 2timebandits, 301william10, 317.er, 3173frankd, 36e297e83547f2782841ac95159eb75219783969, 38v6, 3924darrell, 3steps2fly, 420viper420, 45deadpool, 4comix, 4twix, 51beeoeliz, 54desoto, 6.23_makaveli, 617jtv, 671collectibles, 6891dave, 68volts, 69emelton, 704chief333, 7171yee, 79ryan, 801_cardz, 808dj910, 80schild0872, 80stang, 84naomi84, 8derek, 914skittles, 916beck, 916karin, 917james9999, 925swordfish30, 9976lee, 9forseo, 9traje19, aalbert00, aalov_25, aalrd26, aaron795, aarondodd08, abcauto-industry, abc-comics, abcwaldie, abeocamp8, abplonsker, abrfa_27, abturk66, acceleratedintelligence, accent_sound, aces_comics, acgstarwars, achajan, acharch81, achmed234512, acid_storm, acmein, acosta2007, actionfigure44collector, actionstuff, ada_aa_bpv0bjl9b4, adairwi6, adbrigs, addictedtoasm, adornnoveltydesign, adriansmith1964, adsahakian1, adsparis99, aetherock, aflah, after-midnight1, agent4comix, ahruless, aibuster, a-instinct, aircat1976, ajscomics, akvic0, alamocitycomicscollector, alan386, alan8320, ala-newma, ale_5241, alesanche-614, alexanderevans77, alex-estrada1983, alexmed_61, alexri8187, alezasengat, alister55, all_things_comics, all_your_gifts, alliancectg, allisnotlost, allstarvision2010, allthecoolnamesweretaken, allwinners1942, alrodr272, alrutl-96, alucard72, amanda2038, amandaf4943, amandforest0, amapar-55, amasm47, amass_sith, amezcua_05, amjul_70, amzus_mhfao, anakin4msb, anco.us.wmqty64, andhib79, andrea_rae7413, andreloew-1, andrtetr, anetorre, angryapecomics, animositisomina2000, ann.ka1, annieratna, anointedbeardcomics, anp73, anpokr_0, ans7422-g2ekhkxgn, anthi-bowi, anthondejesu25, anthony7000, antvill_7297, antzpantz_undies, anub1sibizu, aplusbreeze, aragorn625, aransbettercomics, arch_rival_comics, ardnverick, argento76, arhudson, arizonacarlbarksfan, arizonamat, arnold, arnowbx, arodjrjr, artemio8651, artglass4u2, artiedoom3, artifact-dungeon, asdthing_72, ashedsaiyan_8, ashsm_8770, assassingirl74, asudevil13, atakra, atc1972, atlfan17, atm4720, atomicloungeofgrassvalley, atoygalaxy4u, atrader0, au.dou4, auction_destroyer, auctionman777, auctions_and_trading, aufalt, aulgerite, aurelialongue-0, aussiegamerdan, austin3*16, autbelf_0, autograph84, automan2014, autumnsboutique2005, avoidlikeplague, awalknacloud, awesomecardsrus11, awesomedealshere-1, awon8005, axelyamil, az-cryptkeeper, aznlovesauce, azunswagchic, badazbowaz, badmuthadolemite, badseed106241, bajan1234, balarizaaf, bampowcollectibles, bandog420, banifirdaus777, barbarian007, barnez001, barokexobama, barterbuy, batmania666, batsy77, battlechasersx5, batty_collectibles, bauerjohn007, b-benbe-cvzxuci6v, bbinck, bboyeklypse122784-0, bcomix29, bcz99, bdehamer, beachside72, bearbullitt, beardog1975, beatlebluecat, beckams1uncle-7, beekeeperia, beggarscoin, belovedauntcomics, benni-cortina, benson7343, bentus-8cculwn, benzyblue, berfo3, berg-8489, berkeleycomicshow, better_living_through_comics, bezerkerbarrage, bh56ko, bhiggins79, bid_boy_walshey, bigbenz84, bigbilly23blue, bigdadd_e55, bigdh02, bigdreamer2012-us, big-e-toys, biggiebiggsus, bigpoppa110, big-romeo, bigsink, bigtension, bill-6027, billballar0, billy1726, billybaru13, billyjosco2, billyrod1980, bimel89, bio-strike, bitor_43, bitte_6574, bizarrocomics, bizarrow, bizettason, bjjr1516, bkny110tfs, blab9993, black_curse81, blackboxcomics, blackday86, blackgolaith2018, blackstarcomicsandcgcss, blackydog1966-8, blatescollectibles, blazin173, blowitoutahere, blue_major1, bluecat2, bluechipcollectables, bluecoat-boy, bluedogwd5xzz, blueguy1n3, bluejacket76, bluestr34k23, bluetech8, bluewolv1, bmatrix313, bmdavies80, bmogreena, boaltie, boatw_jo, bobb_damou, bobbiee121, bobby0820, bobbychrisafis, bobdolea, bobfamoros, bobzbay, bodidonat_0, bondcollectibles, bongo2001, boobookitty_toys, boogie-man83, boohew-zzk1tho, booklind, booksellerau, booksnbooze81, boomverse, boozlecat, bornbr3, borod-pavel, boschb, bostonboy100, bowen-barry, bpebfr, braala-9756, brabr_487, brabra-qafja, brainz11203, brandenw25, brandomarsto0, brandx, brasstrains_com, brat111bears, bravevikings, breaker_breaker, brentwinters27, brianlake7, briapasco, briber20, bright4bay, brittandolne_0, brlin7817, brlum_30, broke_ass, brokecollegekid, bronto1, brosene, brrich4071, bryantsbooks, bsavagehenry, bscheidjr, bucco2012, buchanankyle, budinformer, buey03, bukha.us2014, bulldoglover0-1, bumba05, bummcash, bumpgt, bunnystomper, buphusgreywolf_15, burselady1, butterbar24, buyingboeing, buymydoubles, bverdu017, c_monroe, c2086933, c2t2comics-merch-collectibles, c-8413, ca2014_any, cabcomic, cabus_mgh6mabk, cajunrenard, caleb406merge2.0, caleb8013, calibanvette, california92563, calm-mix, calvin5167, cam_ca2, camerocurti55, cameyewear4u, campirules, canadashipper, canonguy2000, canthavecats, capedcru, capt.wolverine, captaindeadpool2377_9, captrobface, car1955italy, cardcomsales, cardz_crazy, carlab11287, carlocanelone0, carlohollan-0, carnage_bs-22, carneiro1984, carola.b, carolyhann12, cash9163-f0dwr3c, casinoman1948, cass_hea, caughtoutafterdark, caw66, caxiotis, cbennett71, cbu_llc, ccappello84, cerbrona, cezil3, cfdawson4, cgap, cgcspideys, cglynnp03, ch712631, chadney77, chao-comi, chapao12, charcth-0, charitychurchbuffalo, charles-radd67, charlie9912, charlottemercy, charlyfog, charvault, chase23.70, chase2540, chaser13202001, chasparso, checkoutmytoys, chef-jake, chentediaz, chicagobonehead, chip20032, chlutz1981, chopperof19771, chowzeriii, chrichamach48, chrihu-87, chrilahar_0, chris_zilla, chris14jc-9, chrisdellamorte, chrismoney64, chrisoka0, chrisp6184, chrispleh, chriwhit_49, chuahcq, chulo.ramos, ciara1gene, ciferz, cinderella99, claremoreca40, clarkspiv, claudioc2005, cllio48, cloud-2218, cloud9comicsandmorellc, clowns.are.evil, cmc.1974, cmd274, cmelchi, coasttocoastcomics, cobra.sniper, cobracommander225, cobraisland1985, cobralatino, codcastl33, codystreasures, coffe-kell, cognac79, cohiba6969, coldduckone, colinjs27, collecting4less, collector*club, collector-guy99, collectormaniahoover, collectors_comics, collectorsdungeon, collectorsfreeway, comcav, comic$money, comic_book_man, comic_book_nerd, comic_books, comic5, comicaldreams, comicalien, comicallyinvested, comicartfan62, comic-book-adventures, comicbookandmore, comicbookcollector7808, comicbookcorner, comicbookinvestor, comicbookkingdom, comicbookmatrix, comicbooksforever, comic-concollectibles, comiccorner84, comicfan4333, comicfinder2013, comic-king507, comickraz, comicman1961, comicnation007, comicnostra, comics*and*collectibles, comics_and_pops, comics_collectables_galore, comics_ink, comicsandfunkos32, comicsandsomeotherstuff, comicsandstuff2099, comicsaremylife0003_8, comicscimoc, comicsforlife73, comicsgirl, comicsunlimited10, comicsuperdeals, comictalk.usa, comictoysandstuff, comic-traders, comicvortexx, comicwhiz7, comicwonka6, comikazeandtoys, cominatrix, comix_code, comixboy2010, comixdaily, commissar125, concastfish, conductorjar, cookiejuly, coolauctions4less, coolbruce73, coolestyo3655, coolmintq, coolstuff4u3, coonick87, copperagekids, corbi-cindy, core-87, corecorcora0, coremitch, cornerboxcomics, corriferro0, courtneparadys-0, cowboy36388262, cowboysrangersmavericks, cpb30727, crackalacking131, craf_2617, craigcowboy, crazyboxer05257, crbarnes1984, cre_us_kikiguj, cretekos, crislatta0071, crispys0cks, criztecadi-0, crob_666, croniccrazy1, crow_t._robot, crueljoey, csalvatore1276, cthomas_75, cuboneds_collectibles, curtis086, custom-figure-express, custom-kings, cwcts11, cweedin, cybpnk, cyclocross13, czar7777cesar, d2004h2013, da-amazing-spiderman, dablundel0, daddyyankee1970, dade435, dadsvintage, da-durra, dakine-vintage-star, dallasmike52266, damadiga-0, damon-7240, damoshoate-0, danelammeer_0, danger_getts, daniel_g_dvd, daniel3cb, daniel51369, danielec7232, danielled3, daniellscheuerma0, danielmubaracbrazil, danielthomasandrewdaly, daniesu_162, dankydaniels, danny2731, dannyainy, dannyg197, dannyrs123, danolsen, danstrade, danzoncorp78, dappoolsaver, darintioumbelektchief-0, darkcrisis18, darkdream67, darknight1483, darknight89, darkuniversecomics, darkweb1690, darsals76, darthcarroll, darthdorkboss, darthvader2005, dasch_8091, davdpratt, daveace21, dave-runch, davesstufff, daveycomics, davi.heerm, davicurfis0, davidbolt2012, davidstoysandcollectibles1979, davidweedlove, davidy8249, davieanderso0, daviesfunnies-8, davirui67, davizamojsk_0, davpaul60, daydreamer13, dbarassi, dbfh-f123, dbiancur, dbzlol5555, dcuc_marvels, dday8717, dddsahakian, ddennis137tpm, deadherocomics, debra1057, decompositions52, deepdiscountsdaily, demet1973, demon69jock, denbre-2766, denimreted07, denvercomics, derol-441, derricatwel-0, desert-comics, design_closet2016, deuteria, devi-dun, dewilli-54, dfoxman1983, dfrshness, dgiacom, dharry358, dhj167, dicks_domin, diditallforcookies, diehappygallery, dieselscubs, dilha8317, dirtyharry.44, dja4123.vdpdveg, djangosbooks, djay4, djbrady4u, djgr-55, djrankee718, dkidd1958, dlabrador83, dledmisten, dmjohnny2011, dngharmon2010, do_dand_b1s5mnm, doc.english, doc3776, docalfa3, docmanacor, docseth81, doctorsofdunk13, dodger_fan, doingitright2010, dollsanos, doloregolot-0, dominicjt23, donco.2014, dondall-0, donkilumanati, dontworryb-56, dooch1, doom, doom2000, doon_26, dornier81, dotscomicbox, dottyglitz, douggold18, dougsfunfinds, dr, dr_troy69, dracer1010, dragonjab, dragonmancomics, dramabeatz8 , drapezira, drbombay5, dreboon_4, dreboon2, drewbizz, drewdude-06, drmac69_20007b7k, drmoonsparkle, droidragecomics, dshamshow, dsock309, dstrohmeng77, dtk7786, duke_0608, dumbbunnycomics, duncanmacloud, dunksb813, duratecdust, dvictor200, dweaseldrone, dwebwil20004vt2, dylansstuff4sale, e.pomanah0203, e_yorke, eagleshieldcomics, ear1907, earlsone, eastlos217, eastsidecomicsandcollectables, eaton45, ebabo*408, ec-draven, ecesp007, edaou36, eddieswhitelegs, eddijusti, edlara12, edmo197042, edrosenkranz, educatedmc, egdastio, egeorg624, egonlogia7, ehjjon4, elbowedcash, elcosmonaut, eleftmyl-0, elektra101, elemental_weapon, elfaste_1dhdddq, elgallocomics, elicerq-61, elincog, elirosenshine, elite.4.honor, ellieandmari123, elmike777, emc8791, emerald_knight_92, engineerc, englishtray, enjoy_my_holiday, enrage_96, ensh_55, enthusiastic_collector1, eodmiller10, eojig71, ercoa87, erhull74, eric090278, erichpersson, erjun70 , erniesdeals, ese-goofy, essenceofloveus, estate_liquidators77, estmed_2686, eswood7, etankard, ethadownin-8, eucalypticprnczz03, europa33, eva10162006, everest_collector, evilcron4200, exariongm, excelsior_comics, excelsior-comics, eyebuypaper, eyelyktoys, eye-of-omac, eyezonjim68, f40scuderia, fabriziolc978, fairwaycomicsncollectibles, fakin4clay, falcon_3036, fallen6324, family171, famislife_21, fanci_love, fantasticbeast47, fantasy-comics, fantasyug, farleybarnhardt, fatalground91, fattestfanalive, fearthewalkingdead, feemin214, felixzamot_2589, fergo1123, fernandomontanares, ferociraptor2099, fers1977, fest1ve, few_and_far, ffasm58, figedaboutit_collectibles, fikas231, fikvolne, finder84, findyouryouthagain2, fireboydp, fishboy77, fishindaves, fish-n-toons, fishyxliar, flanman113, fletken.z3g5vq2, flore.lil, florida-keys, florio2190, flotowncomics, flowergurl1, flying-monkey-collectibles, fo_310416, foranangel, fordpicker78, forevergirl918, fortrolltide, fortysixand2, foundbymurph, foxes9, franalegri-4, franckt2250, francmcdon, frankat18, franki1944, frankiroja_2, frecicchin-0, fredagg2, freehan11collector, freeshipingbin, friendly_andy, frog_5807, fsdgsd-20, fuba_2709, ful0318-scwacd, fulcrum250, fulguropoin, fun_chick, funkyn, funstuff83, funstuffcheap, fusilero1985, fyrestarter00, gadgets_central, galaxyofcomix, gallinator, gambitgreywolf_4666, gamerbrickdude, gamestacker, gamingtogreatness, gansta101, garcijow_iuhiz, gardenvalecollectables, gargux, garrettbabij, garstanle-37, gartra, garyz847, gatehousesports, gavenau, gbamx007, gbuster85, gcl_1984, gcl68, gcmd83, gdcomics, gdespo-00, gdiddy28406, geckoonfire, geek_a_zoid, geekytreasures, gemmellee, general1896, generalkaybear, geo3d, geofver-15, geonicmila, george2342, geralfowle_0, gglawrengeorge, ghsinger58, gigawattzzz9995, ginbur1, gioelegiordagiancol0, giorghos, girl.on.fire12, glee1010, glenns-comics-plus, glesl-27, glittergoddess25, globalgladiator2000, gmofoodispoison, goarmy12345, god_magnus, golden-age1, goldenapplecomics, goldenticket28, golmo12, gonzed2, goodnewscomics, goodstuff24, google77388, goonbee, gordwad, goshen-knight_comics, gothamislandcollections, goudoz, gow32, gpspitfire77_5, gr8tlink, gram12dorothy, greasep_6, great_space_coaster, great-gasby, greatlaughs, greencougar007, greg928mntnb, greginmad, gregormorale-0, gregory6677, gresai31, greyhoundman*123, greywolfathome, grhig-99, grhill_0, griffon557, grindmoregarments, gris64, groovywheeler, guerrierhabs, guerrilla_shopper, guevar-3, gunners_-0, guruverba, gxrfan, h_h4823, hakan_ozkan, haleon79, halfuros, hameedo21, handofcundalini, happyman24, hardboiled777, hardmech, harrisoresnic-0, harti-willi, haunter186, havockbooks, hawk0201, haydda0, hdfxst7, heang22, heat631champs, heavydutypapa, heeroyuy777, heidi.spidey, hendrkyl, henhan-hxnpmr, hern9509-ev8wfp, heroicrdouble, heroinegauddess_3, heroslegacy24, heroverse, herrlejeff1, herrmaja, heykidzcomics, hgesasqsha, hiddenworlddesigns, hierarchy85, highdesertcomics, highend_collectibles, highflyingole2011, highlander_07, histracer2003, hj6802.mmrn40, hkle2049, hmdingshma, hoarder_mikes, hobbiesandbooks, hobbiestoysandgames, hogapatr_dpwpwe, hokiehyvpi, holdcomics, holidaytoysale, hollyhuney, hollywoodhighend, hooliganseijin, hoov-dono, horror-studios, hotintheshade2020, hotpacksrussportscards, hotpeppers888, hotshotcomics, howellbear, howie3, howlinwolfcollectables, hoyl.hann, hp21310, hprc@shaw.ca, hrbargains, hu_721327, huai, hub1wins, hugallani0, huggy_tha_bear, hulk196666, hulk7511, hulkamaniac, hulkbatmanmichael, hulksmash2005, humangatan, humatorc0, hummel350, hunc-t-q52kss9y, huskyjackson, hustruck007, hvgs24, hymnsof_92, hyrulianmesiah, iamdavid13, iamrodgers, iamshoegame83, i-am-the-wheat, ianbrucemcd, ibrahialqemla0, ibuycomicsandotherthings, icombineshipping, icon722, idonotcarealot, iefitzgibbon, iftekharshaikh, iggy132610, iggyfest, ihatebeef, ihumanatti, ileen09, impaleale, influx_studios, infradigrocks, innerjoycollectibles, intheshadows12532012, intothevoid_2012, inuyechelon, investmentgradekeycomics, ionsolis, isaweddi0, isharajayakody, ison2007john, isza71, italianz31, itcomics, itconnectionnyc09, itsagas, itsgonnabemines, j.l.arnold, j2dac, j62midnight, jaabek5, jack_ett, jackeltom, jackpap2199, jackson806, jacksonlittle, jackvorobei, jade5-20, jaho_2140, jairalaa, jajoh-775, jakeoctober, jamesfromtexas, jamesll9, jamesross43, jamieh55, jamittoys12345, jammingjimi, jankieroger, japan_daco, jare.feli, jaredskeycomics, jaron_7613, jaron272, jasda7754, jasia624, jasodamat-7, jason_w_1977, jason2984soccer, jasonbbox, jasonmkron, jasonshanklin1982, jaso-randl, jaspers_comics, jastoc_47, javierh10, jawnfkennedy, jaydemermaid, jayimsu, jayjasoharri, jaymylove, jayriv_54, jaysonbay, jazamthepuss2010, jazzvideo302, jbaria, jbcomics1010, jbenkat, jblackhill2012, jboyaz, jc9982_cmf8bz, jcru4517, jd8106, jeanmandri-puexm5, jeb37917, jedi_master77, jedichris42, jedidante, jedistang, jediyodanine, jee, jeff_tickle, jellojry, jenkinsjeffery302012, jercol62, jerecara_29, jeremmacleo-0, jesse4708, jessevel7, jessinnes_0, jessmaha-0, jessvel7, jesuse1132, jeu_48, jewelryartandmore, jfrocker, jgator23, jgon6826, jhnn2321, jhughes7312012, jhvape_67, jim1unc-7, jimmie334, jinx616, jinxzork, jitsrun56, jjadams5215, jjim6871, jjpol0, jjrothschild, jkrull89, jkwmullin, jla_headquarters, jlangii8lu3, jludwig2012jeb, jludwig44, j-markowski2012, jmatney83, jmcbride2010, jmjohnsey, jmkuch, jmubosco, jnim6975, Joache01, jobiwan2, joecard56, joedoe01234, joeyjojojr01, joeysams2087, johdiaku-0, john_x_chaos5, john310789, johncehrmannjr, johnk_61, johnmcgwn2011, johnmorganphotography, johnnsanche-42, johnsboy66, johnsonj123189, johnt55, johroa-55, jojh58, joker7911, jomar5200, jonathadeigna_0, jonathalandolf-0, jonathogarci_0, jondchel, jonesnfercomics, jonesvilleboy015, jopetr4, jordairvin-0, jorruc15, josblancjosel, josepgabbar_0, josep-orchi, josepwickha8, josga-50, josh23, joshl8716, joskra-563, josnare12 , josshelto96, joswaney2012, jowe4282, joystoystore81, jpap_60, jparra112, jr4812, jrcile, jred614, jreed075, jrquinonez, jrsounds01, jsammut123, jsanchez73, jshayne563, jsquaredco, jstaples87, jtherr, jtl8511, jtmcdow, jtnyc76, juggernaut_comics, juort_89, justin_veras, justine_310, jwcom80, jwojaso, jynxd01, k714@frontiernet.net, kako069, kalispar, kandmc0805, kapitalgain, karl122344, karsilver_0, kasi011590, katepas425, katerocks2015, katies3248, katiescornercomicstore, kaylaa6994, kazzy-wazzy, kc_cardzguys, kdmcj07294til, kebe5167, keefriffhard4444, keencomics, keilahpof, keku-9103, kelea-17, kelso25, kenha_33, kenneshashaw, kennethsarmstrong10, kens0016, kenshinalucard, kentophile, kerry4526, kevinandmary314, keynagato, khablawi, kidddrambo, kider24, kieran_1562, kilbert1, kildare2, killapollo, killbasa83, kingjames237, king-of-monsters, kingofoldschool75, kipag-1, kiss-2685, kitkated, kittcar78, kivaemperor, kja1964, klynsdad, kmgiamei, kmhcom-66, kmor5870, knena_d, knox.russe, ko_761, koalacomics, kodiakluvr, koenig9806, kokoro68, komicbob, kom-ohana, konkrete-kunst, koppy13, koreano1984, koski1973, kp1550, kramerarts, krashe-0, kratolic, kraypuck91, krazykomicsofknoxville, kristinhiggen_0, kristmic41, kristopher83, krt.84, kse_sec_bzl6snwp, ktf6487, kuhlfire, kun_aguero, kuprbkurt, kurtishemlock, kvarsh02, kyle.kraig, kyleme11, kylesnagel7788, kyredbird71, l.s.pimpn, l2yannnnn, laake-us2014, lab_143, labri.us.j0mugfcpq3, ladybird730, lakers0316, lakishnas_0, lal8508-h18nvgpv97, lamashowel_0, lamd1991, lamter65, lamustangman, lanamei333, lance8022, langsynecomics, lanternsector2814, larkee40, lar-noe, larrycpa1000, larryg5, larrysonlinecardworld, lastbreathuae, latin_flavor_20066, lau_cur, lau_lm_dcls7lkvf, lauriebrown7, laurrabenschla0, lazarus33ad, lb0956, lcheah2012, ldobb, lealvare_6, ledjund, ledsledz5057, leemo15218, legacycomicsandcards, legion564, leiamoody@yahoo.com, leoke-74, leonalily, letro-4123, levesqu_67, levigle, liamsfolly, lifeiswhatyoumakeit2012, lilbitcollectables, lilblue406, lindamu90 , lindseyp16066, linkre4, liquidatedmoose, lisac7517, lisaf1120, lisooji-0, litlounger2001, little_big_league, little_neros_pizza, little2299, littlebitanormal3, littlebobcat2009, littlejohn987, liuyu_85, live2collect, liveysmom12, ljojwl_0ztcj1wvzk, lmccredmgr01, lna71076, lnqt-19, lobe1028, lockdown12, lockjawcomics, lod3000, lodey1451, loganslair13, loganx2317-9, lonegreywolf_015, lonegreywolf_1986, lonegreywolf015, lonegreywolf5, long8192, longinus633_4, longshot975, losplane0, lost_treasureship, loubakerart, loudalscollectsvidsgamesmas, love-deers, loveforcomics, lovethisstuff-nyc, lowcostelectric, lozano_e, lpgk21, lrogers11504, lrp10719, ltldart360, lubricatorfcp1, lucaluciano7777, lucas2912, luckallaround, luckyjackalope, ludiazd_22, luganther, luigi20_5, luigu15dj, luiscgilal-0, luna66, lunaxxxchik, luvcom99, lxldamolxl, lxxxsslasher, lynpearl1, lynqu_39, lyssan_0, m8viking, maboro_91, mac603e, macaccount, macddaddy17, macddaddy85, macholdre0, machoo22, machsilver, mac-italian, madbomberwhatbombsatmidnight, maddogsemper, madmandan55803x, madmaverick79, magicinvestments, magictroll76, magix-mushroom, mainman99, maisa8905, majbolter, majofreema_7, majorpain_123, makeadeal_1, malakai_workshop, malcolmgillas82, malcstar_5, malcz-2014, mambagar_30, mango_tango_2112, manuelneuer01, manueriva_68, maranth_4dhe9yn, marasafi8, marberi_26, marcila4, marcshaines, margioma10, margomeye_0, margotme-49, mario6139, mariolev07, marisle3, marjorie33326, markanddebc, markk128, marks5474, markyjmark88, markymark2012eb, marooncat, martifra, martinaaz, marvelanddccomics, marvelmenow, marvel-ncc-1701, marvinsdaman, maryatkinson, mas1games96, masalaar_nl, maseratiglobal, mass-warr, mastersoftheuniverse28, mastrg, masua56, matda_581945, mathayuskill, matt307165, matteone78, matternk0_0, matthetvete_0, mattmurdock737, mauitrader2013, maverix_boom, mavo_24, maxxtrax77, mayclark2006, mayo0323, mbdoubleup_8, mbeggs6370, mbethune, mbzpro11, mc_finest, mcfan65, mcgee_comics, mckaystyles, mcline9990, md32015, meatman0414, media_from_me_to_you, medioarts, meetuluse, megaquasar, megatron9223, mekaneck101, melanie71781, melissad94, mellodevil84, memorex987, mentalpasient, mewanttoys, mforcade, mhykee_2013, mi_5999, michaeellio-9, michaegran-65, michael, michbrun-14, mick0444, miclabru_0, micmo-787, midoratan714, midwinter92, mighty_soul_crusher, mightyjensenthor, miguel_nena, mikedjetblue917, mikedjetblue917 , mikegr1michael, mikelee2good-2, mikentrish1997, mikeym78michael, mikmurph-87, milehighcomics, militell123, millergarmin, milo_jagworth, milt239, mina216, minime0424, missouricomics, misspilke_0, mizunodan, mjohns247, mjolario, mjsjes2jzd2, mksjpypl-3, mla69, mlahlou55, mls4boys, mlwhittet, mmad8787, mmbcustoms, mmcomics, mobilehoosier, moderncgc, mohamzikha, mojojojo4807, molly08augie, moma9227, momokachan, mon770, moneymak8607, monkeeheads, monkwillleadtheway, monster79eric, monstercomicshop, monstersarecoolinsummer, moocowcomics, moonmull, moonshyn-sunshyn, moonwalkerspaceman, mooresuzanna4u, mopar141, motorhead72767, motuctime, movie230_0, mpinto427, mr.abomination, mr.l4p3r, mr.random*, mr.yupa, mr_snookums, mr_waynes_pop_culture_collectibles, mr_white76, mrcandido, mrfrankenstein420, mrgold877, mrjo-32, mrnightowl, mrpatrickmc2015, mrqueen122, mrremmy777, mrs.kaybirney, msteadman69069, mtacchia, mtekbot, mteverest92, mudbogger_2, mulligantom, multitudinousincarnadine, munkalunk228, muno_damia, murle.phill, murph36_37, musasa82, musical-box-music, mustangmaria, mwakelingusa, mwbhighlander, mwconnect351, mwf1987, mxmstr88, mydadsextras, myso_93, myspawngabriel, mysteryisland, mytoysport, n_chuckles, n2y6y, n8sgr888, n-abwho-gkcri81, nadenaffa-0, nakight, namniv68, nandeeone1, napfish, naruto-kundtn, nas_andr, nat35ttu-2, natalie38-81, nate8great, nathancole1988, nazaragustos, nbascon29, ncomics, necrom23, neilpaul05 , neo23eco, nerdy_books, netsfan324, neuascension81, nevardaednu, new52batman, newagecollectibles, newmutants98, newy23, nic8612, niccageforpresident, nicholaplotzk0, nicksmith042004, nickthepicker88, nicktopakas, nicola10982013, nicoscomics, nieluk2013, nightwing1174, nightwingiv, nikd6069_siw1jmfr62, nimales_0, ninja-pizza, nixicolo_0, nkycomics859, nleitere09, no1vending, nobleknightchivalry, noblenostalgia, nofuneral69, noone_comics, norrinraddical, north3rnconnection, noser88, no-sinoa-jq7byvmhy, nostalgiawon, notiamso_0, notoriousrez, nuggets10, nvmbr26, nwrvn, nycdealer37, nyfireman3097, nyy6179, oajsn3310im, obie129-2008, obiwancanuck, oc-077, occasionalthrifter-8, oceanview123car-1, ocelite714jason, octoink, odcdatsme, odinscourt, oduenas, oefsulu, oggyluky11, ohioluvsthewolverines, ohokgreat, okidooki3, oldbullleeee, oldguy100, oli279418, olisquall, olvimartine0, omall_tomm, omeara2015, omega3712, ometeido, omfg-wtshtf, onedollaretc, online-auctiontech, onlyalad19, optic-nerve, optimistmichael, orc_nroll, orqorqorq1212, orus68, osca6511, outer_realm_comics, outta.shadows_15, ozen3, p.sales, p.t.ellic, padinr808, paglo_83, pakmancomics, palerider621, pandorasboxoftreasures, pandzar, paok_85, paolo17, paparazzo504, paperstreetcomics, papuch2, par1ahh, parksplace, partytimeforever, patawara-67, patriots_football_guy, patsilas86, paugirag0, paulbuccieri92, paulpissedoff, paulsaccount1-1, pawn234, paxetjustia, pbabarke-6339, pdxmets, pe_775643, peacepepper, p-e-a-c-h-e-s, pedigreesforless, pedro08107710, peejayzkardz, pegab.ma.lx2dfw1, pehunt1-3, penagchris, pennyanddimestudios, penorimini, penp6655_vdxmz2, peps47, perfection-ist, perkpor_0, perrytouw, perryw9202, perseverance12, persia-56, peru_collector, peterkuschel, petpettr-1, pewter4144, pfeil89, phanmiry, pickycollector, pinkbitsrule, pir_4898, piratecaptin, piratefan69, pirub-ru-skur7b5yfc, pisschrist9, pixiebob10, pkfrmhll, pkix, plasticadhesive, playajay, plumbsafe, pmknyc, pnj7218, pocketlost, poizon9886, pokemon_987, polished_gem_comics, pontifff, pootiemanx, popculturecollect, popculturecraze, popcultureexperts, poppysattic, popritchie, powerhouse716, powermike9000, prakalap13, preguntas0, prepaypete, primitivescrewheads70, primo*comics*usa, primo-king, primussw, projclk, project-rebirth, prokuda1234, promethea32, props-wardrobe-tv, prospect-whisperer, proud2bmom1, ps2dude756, pserra68, psugrad0, puknul, punisher0873, punkrawkwarrior, pupa84, purgatori250, pursuitsvt, qlrick, quaranti_34 , quartermileracer, queencitygtrs, quibet01, r.neville, r_j_v, r_p_g_maniac, r2potatoo, rabailii0, rabeaver, raceramjet, rachefarrie0, radiofriendlybox, rafaelugone0, rafamarno, ragnarok13, raider127137, railway5, rakslag, ralphie_ceja1984, ramar_3927, ramon01871521, ramovelazque_7, ramsotelo5, randdoa_32, ranso_jef, raphaelluizlobo, rardk, rare_stuff87, raullopez1984, ray328yellow, rayb214, raycrosier, rayd4565, raykarla3237, rayman2475, razorbladesnowman, rbccme27, rdfnd_89, rdlcomics, readingshakes, reae_mi_np7erlnoi, ream8213, rebelpk10, reconrage2011, red_bandana_comics, redfroman, redlodge5, redskinsjjv, redviking21, redxjohn, reevem123, regaltrading, reggihollida0, reichet.zach, reking79, remson0, remyz-43, renegade828, res-rca-cv3qv7btav, retireing2016, retrnonfunds35, retro.rescue, revbabylon, revenger60, rfamilyco, rgsteelers, rhodsean, ribri-31, ricanna-99, ricardon4, richard_bergelin, richardmaio, richardnemo36, rickcruz3369, ricklinman, rickol65, rickpierc, rileybaby20121313, rimee_35, rionn.rionn, ritcheycomics, rite8011, rjs-1974, rmg65, rnm2998, rob_mseat1, rob_react, robbase7777, robdelorean, roberbyar-2, robert.curtis70, robherman, robki-8775, robothive2081, robragu, robtothec, roca3680, rodri.ric, rodsla-12, roggiet, rokgrl20, rom_coca, romadeu-0, roma-vange, roncajun504, ronnie88tmk, roshandhanani, ross_sales_40, rougerivertories, route036, rowdy92693, rowjun12, royalcrowncola51968, roynewt, rozippere-0, rpaul63, rpgamer101, rrive344, rrob9508, rrrob-2042, rs0429, rsm408, rt_comics-n-collectibles, rtyp-81, ru_joseph_king_comics, rubbersoul1989, ruffdogstudios_83, rugrat_chuckie, runrec, rusma_fdfia, russiepooh, rust-dani, ruy_monroe, rv71_81, ryankee15, ryasa.us.ux3bb5o, rybart-30, ryejguy, rymes77, ryno2342, ryrams22-5, rzipp65, rzrbk3457, s_summers1963, s100302w, saberstrike66, sabrin2856, safarijoeonthehunt, sahak2015, salazar_2011, salgado1818, salinds57, saltdeadsea, samjoshu.vqh05, samsm91, samsmom825, samsosteffan0, samueld_43, samun21, samwkim, sandmancometh, sandrapinkoski, santmad, sanveg3, sarahchamp864, sarebear445, sashacomics87, sasori112, savages911, savannahmodern, sbe289, scandaelicious, scarpato12, scaryscomics, scatterbrain4u2012, scavas734, scfer-7922, scha_godo, schar-68, schena7, schmeggma, schoolroots101, schult49, scifi25masks1, scorpion.2014, scothendro_0, scotmazeroll0, scrapdogs, scroogenightmare, sctown-83, sdcc2013, seahawksrgr8, searchfo-93, seattlefan1977, secondsightstudios20175, secret-agent909, see-goose-go, seema35, selectcomic2011, sellinscrap2u, sellitall65, sensational_kj, sephy872, sepin46, serious.11, serpy76, setd-5, seusszoo, sevenplenty, sevensaiyans, seymore55, seymowilli, sf70, sfbayareanative, sgra1620, sgt-c202, sh0onuff, sha.ssh.jtmzudn, sha_us_rzcmcxg6, shadoshimark, shadowpanther, shakirad1, shantihome3, shar21, shasposedtodeath, shawn_low, shawnhe_1, shawnmass, shecr_8474, shel0347, shelby_7, sheshe-rsnwm6, shindoug23, shinystar21, shop-1017, shortandsweetness, shortiefop, shovelagnes, siand.us.b4p4skfd1, sicandtwizted666, sideshowtommy, sideswipe523-3, signatureseriesmutant, silentmayhemproductions, silicon_oasis, silver..is..money, silver_surfer_collectibles, silveragecollectibles618, silvercomics, silverdollarcomics, silvergod, silversurfer.rx_2, simplyshann0n, sinda-ri-k5fg64i, singinbronco, siobhanellis, sir.phillipe, siristhe_31, sjfinc, sjy209, sk8inkid86, sk8inkid863, skateboards_comicart, skibrumm.13, skins4mark, skunkwoodhollowrailroad, sky5805, skyfutura, skylarf1990, skyretrogaming, skytreader, skytus3, skywalker_og, slave2degrind, slowens88, sluch71, sm0326, smal1222, smalltowncomics, smartwaymatt12, smash.my.pumpkins, smellycheeseee, smi9514, smilingwolf, smittybeensmitten, smitus_pjbfuhoyx, smoke42084, smoretoys, smsworld, smu_07, snarfblatt, snd-1078, snitc-snitc, snowboarder646a02s, soarshigh, soccer_as, soccerismael, soccerman1969, sofan_comics, soldier599, somers213, sorathechampion, sourkrausse81176, southeasterncomics, southernhighlands2012, southtexlawdawg15, southtx76, spacerockstoys, spacestarscollection, spar1952, sparkysdeals, spartans98, spawn83x, spd811, speidred, spencehulk05-3, spicnspan0, spicyco-66, spider_dawg, spider_web_comics_241, spiderben12, spider-den, spider-dude, spider-manfreak, spidey0max, spidey76, spideyvenom1981_8, spike1979@earthlink.net, spirit1313, spitfire-51, spooky_fox93, sportsbuff_1986, sportsfanbishop, sportsmemories980, spudn87, spy358, squigee287_3, squimp, ssantiques, ssce3098, sschaffart, sshah03, ssouthern31, stagewalker67, stapler_60, stargate-props-memorabilia, starlust72sw, stars.and.stripes_steelbooks, starwarsmichael2010, steab1217, steelcity915, steelcurtain1970s, steele-collectibles, steindogy, stemau_165, steponme89, steve_pe2015, steve187, stevemango0, steven3445, stevevasque-52, stevevit2005, stick84-2013, sticksjones02, stimpy46and2, stimpymingus, stlantiques314, stockton374, storm_shadow_76, stormshadow559, stpshop, strange_being, strickland13, strife183, stringers_books_and_collectibles, stujamw1971, stup45, stupidman!, styresault, suavesloth96, subarusti8, subby88, subject89p13, suburban.gal, sudndeth20, sufunk15, sunspotx, supafeen7, super4369, supercustomfigures, superherosports, superkop10, supernova*comics, supersoldier68, supremejoog, surferkidcosmic, surveillor, sutdog_comics, swagbagnyc, sweet14dudette, swolzenberg, swoogen, swp1983, swsben, syahrockstar, sycovillain, sylvaidhumeau0, sysco28, systaz, t.j.powell, t.q.la, t4o-10, t4o-15, tacguy, talbano.y1qs8wsla, taligonzale5, tanlabelfan, tanneraliberti, Tano2030, tasker2011, taylor_zoey932012, taylors_online_wardrobe, tazboy62, tazmanlv67, tazzmarriner, tbaxa, tboltsfan, tbss4, tcacartom, tcdwas, tdaj, teben-8405, tedsaid21, tedsmemorabilia, tellinglies, temple_toys_and_antiques, terace115, tewdriglawr, texastoast008, thakollector1, thanis011, the_gatemaster, the_phoenix_00, the_real_ghostbusters, the_toy_professor, the90srule, thebordergeek, thebriman8403, thebuckeye8oh, thecatspajamas99, theccollector, thecomicbookscorner, thecomiccollector66, thecornishwarlock, thedon785@yahoo.com, thedude9005, theeperezclan, thefarmerboy88, thefrenchstore, theg-3493, thegradedcomic, thegreatrecycling, thehouseofcool, thelastwinn, themarathonrunner, the-morgann, themotherfunkos, thenandnowcomics, thenewmysteryschool, thenryjr2012, thepoint5, thepoloclub, therealtdiddy, thereverseflash219, therickofjero, thesixthreich, thesnakeeyesdojo, thesofasurfer, thestarslave, thestingerray, theterrible78, thetjspecial, thetruehunter, thewizarduno, this_site_is_a_ripoff, thocel_40, thoe.th.6kwnoe8, thokarra-0, thom1982, thomaskennedy540, thor053, thorn10, thudpounce, thunder3x, tiago_da_costa, tigerwoodswingman, timburli-2, timeisbones, timelord.doctor, timoteo42, tirotta42, tisaem17, tjk31593, tlcns-83, tleddahead, tmattitalal, tmesloh, tmoney120, toiletclogger, tommomalle_0, tommy0316us, tommy1196, tommybahama95, tonfulle-84, tonich97, tonkabully.613, tonloch, tony_bullet, tony4261006, tonya1hicks, tonygoldfinger, tonyp1292, tonysangels, toodogs04, toolguys1234, toomalle_7, topgradetoys, topgun04191, topp-81, toppstiffanycollector, topshelfdealz86, topshelffigures, topshelfwrestlingfinds, torchwood_inc, tore12m, toronto_collectibles11, torontogq, toymachine78, toyman1296, toymasterdbz, toysbme, toyscomicsandmorestuff, tr_1209, tradepros, train91, trancehc, transamption, travisinoz, tree_ox, tree6070, trendinvestor, trendinvestors, trickybiddy, trident_inc, trinh111, trip_d, tripleaaafinds, trishlea33, trla_9396, tropix101, troyhillestates, troyzer83, trozzzman, trucker521, trueauctionsforless, truekillerbunny, tryingtobuyitall, tshaf68, tsukasasurfer, tttooll1, tucson_collectibles, tufant-0, turtleman402, tyhe-5640, tylerstocks, tyro1794, ubuynow09, uclawillbeatsc, ukjunkiepunx, ultimate_sportscards, ultimatecap23, ultimatecomicbooks, unclehoop, unclejon1169, underhill_tab, unknowncomics, unrealcollector, unseengod, uogm, urb_6803, uren_adon, uriel831, urmen_64, us.galbi, us2015.elli, us2015_zalen, us2015-acorr, usdanie_58j8plr, uselain-3mbydj, usricha.gxlvxx2, utsbishop, vader_rulz, valchrisinc2012, valvathoma, vanbar8466, vance999us, vancomics, vanillacactus101, vantage9492, vat8656, vbsells88, vegas959, vegetto83, venomatthebeach, verde533, veshango_grimm, vesper.816, vi3tguy962, viciouzmonster93, videogamerescue, vigilantecc, vikescomics, vikings_rule81, vikstep, vin_2078, vinceharry, vincr_87, vinny_troia, vinster, vintagebarbie, vintage-comics-and-collectibles, vintagemagazinesforsale, viper744, vipond-comics, virtualdropzone, virtualsaint11, vladaustyuzhanina, vlknbjk, vnuvnu-xrtx9acq, voltronx1, voteforpedro, vstretro, vtonymontanav, wa3rh, wab-47, wag7500, wagne6891, walkingdeadcomics, wall-to-wall-comics, wallysgarage, walt5312, warlockhim, wasche1982, washington_1972, wasomi2012, watcherg6, watcherg6 , watcol_rn1ftinox, watkins51, wavesynthe84-9, wawise, waxpaxjacks, wayne4life, waziban, wazzu1995, wbatson, webdefinityinc, webslinger555, weebsticks, wejgv32, wellers22, wenwen.q2ltemc, werpyman, westholt, weston729, whatalifelisa, whbjr, wheetleymoon, who-what-when-where-why, whrdrmsdie_3, why_wait_til_the_last_minute, wi.161, wicked_collectibles_and_comicbooks, wikidmax990, wildfindsllc, wil-heilm, will_308, williamwolf84, williscomics, willpau_v8vdn, willygirl08, wilma7711, wilmel_91, wilruthe21, wizardmasters, wmdae13, wmtreasures, wobauthentic1, wolf_lbh, wolffeet, wolfman-collectibles, wolf-werks, wolfwolbil, wolverinecomics2014, wonder_tunes_comics, wordbomb90, worldhead123, worldofbooksusa, worldstampsusa, wrestling4sale, wrickywooo, wthusp_vgjyu8whl, www-comicbookguy, wygos_43, x031572x, x126870, xander-corp, xanton84, xavie7923, xitebike, xmancarson, xmanolo85x, xmcfarcustoms, x-menlover, xmxbxarmyx, xoom772x8x9, xpowerringx, xscoobysnacksx, yajiri, yankeesboy27, yankit11, yaz1967, yeagerp1, yess4sale, yianni1961, yoboul_0, yodascomixs, yorkimatt1, youngjae98, yourkieg, yourpopautographs, yukevin328, yungtoyguy, zackg1968, zambo47, zande-fxpmukuk, zartan1carlos, zealous.cat, zeeinstituteforcreatingart , zepmaster, zfactor17, ziggyzagged, zuber, zudu41, zus, zzzbum

One thing that shocks me about a number of these past incidents is how eBay customer service can't even keep their answers consistent.

"You need to buy the label!"
"The buyer needs to print the label!"
"Shipping is for losers, get in your car and hand deliver it!"
"You get the money, no wait he gets the money, err...Oprah gets the money and she'll give it away to her audience!"

I can call Comcast customer service, get connected to a nice gentleman in SE Asia, he follows his troubleshooting process, and gets my new modem working within an hour.  

Call eBay and its like they are making up their policies and processes on the fly.  Better off calling Madame Cleo.

Edited by mattn792

Well I finally managed to get label from fedex, which took six hours of repeating and going over same form, speaking with different phone operators, finally got a good one called, Sharon who fixed it all, just gotta hope he gives it to them now and don't come up with another excuse!

On 6/12/2021 at 9:28 AM, fastballspecial said:

Best one I have had for awhile. 

Tano2030

This buyer purchases Batman Fortnight 1 on Monday.
Immediately after buying emails me and ask me to open the 
book and give him the digital code. 

I explain to him that the book is sealed and I will not open a 
sealed book to give the code it will ship next day. (I am fully
aware that if I gave him the code he would have filed on me.)

So Wed I ship the book. I get another email about giving him
the code and explain as a seller I cant do that and the book is on
its way. 

Today I get a Payment dispute open by buyer. Ebay asked for 
DC number I send it and its at the evidence stage. 

I wish there was someway I could get those emails put in as well. 

can you explain this code thing to me?

On 7/11/2021 at 9:18 AM, lonetree said:

Here is another scammer.  They purchase two signed Campbell books under two different eBay Names:

zeeinstituteforcreatingart 
Zidartha Boquilla
1215 S Westlake Ave
Los Angeles CA 90006-4117

and

mon770
Boquila Eduardo
1215 S Westlake Ave
Rm 5
Los Angeles CA 90006-4117

Within days of each other they sent me the following identical message about each book.  Books were placed between two Corrugated Cardboard Layer Pads and then placed in a Gemini Comic Mailer.  I have sold over 1,000 books in 2021 without any shipping damage.

"Hello there .... So I received the package but unfortunately it appears to have been damaged during shipping. Even though you did ship it using a comic box packaging that do help protect comics and for the most part they do but not all the time. I've order a lot of comics on ebay and I can't tell you how many times I've received damaged ones because they had no label outside the package stating "Do Not Bend" "Fragile" or "Handle with Care" I would highly recommend you write on the outside of your packages any one of these. I write them on mine all the time even if there's nothing inside that's Fragile I still write it on just to be safe and I've yet to receive any damages. In this case it looks like a heavy package or something was place on top during the shipment. It was heavy enough to pierce the top and leave the markings on the comic.

Anyway, I don't like leaving negative feedback so I thought I'd let you know and see if we could work something out. I was hoping you have another copy I could exchange it for and send you this one back or maybe work out some sort of partial refund in a reasonable amount for the damages. Let me know and thank you for your time."

I gave a partial refund on the first request without even asking for a picture as he requested $6 on a $30 book.  Then using the his other eBay account he requests a refund on another book.  I have reported him to eBay.

remember if buyer mentions feedback he cannot leave a neg you can call and get it removed for feedback extortion.