• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2022 at 1:56 AM, aardvark88 said:

Revealing 2004 EC DVD interview with Marie Severin coloring disembowlments, stories about Wally Wood, Al Feldstein, Angelo Torres, Frazetta, brother John Severin, Jack Davis, moody Graham Ingels, Stan Lee, editor jumping on desk, SDCC fan crowds, and MORE:

Thanks for posting this - it was very interesting!

I was pleased to see Al Williamson talk about his favourite EC story. That was/is my favourite too for all these many years.

On 3/2/2022 at 7:35 PM, Cobbledclam said:

6666468C-2CBA-4E29-A5A6-D15A681890F4.jpeg

Here’s the link to the recent article of rediscovered photos of Arlington’s San Francisco comic book store circa November 1971 that was mentioned by Cobbledclam. See all the EC and precode horror books!

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Photos-of-S-F-s-first-comic-book-store-16945786.php

On 3/2/2022 at 11:26 PM, jpepx78 said:

Here’s the link to the recent article of rediscovered photos of Arlington’s San Francisco comic book store circa November 1971 that was mentioned by Cobbledclam. See all the EC and precode horror books!

https://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/Photos-of-S-F-s-first-comic-book-store-16945786.php

Any chance the photos could be posted here? I'm getting blocked out by a subscription window to the San Fran Chronicle.

On 3/2/2022 at 9:29 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

Any chance the photos could be posted here? I'm getting blocked out by a subscription window to the San Fran Chronicle.

I needed 20 more seconds.

:headbang: