• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Doctor Strange Movie Thread

1,320 posts in this topic

Still on the fence with this one. I am not a huge Cumberbatch fan to start with, and the special effects in the trailer are not wow - we have seen this all before with Inception. Maybe they should have cast Leo as Strange instead? lol

I hope the movie is better and that I am pleasantly surprised when we finally see it (most likely Blue-Ray as my kids think the trailers are lame so far lol).

By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth! This film intrigues me!

Yeah, I have no idea what people are watching that seems boring or lame. This looks fantastic to me.

I think this movie is going to be so incredible. Watching some of the review videos have been interesting, as people are so blown away.

I didn't catch earlier when I posted the trailer, but one of the buildings folding into the mystical pit is Avengers Tower.

:ohnoez:

Anyways, one of my theories is at the end of Infinity War 2 the Avengers will see or meet the X-Men. Looks like there is a chance now. :wishluck:

I agree with this fully. The evidence, while still scarce, keep pointing in this direction.

Was Benjamin Bratt just recently added to the cast or was he always there?

Just added this past week.

Benjamin Bratt Listed Among The Cast Of Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE

With Mads Mikkelsen playing Kaecilius and Chiwetel Ejiofor playing Baron Karl Mordo, all the early fan favorites to play Dormammu have assumed other roles. Unless he's being saved for the sequel, the film needs to cast someone to play the master of the Dark Dimension. Could that be who Benjamin Bratt is playing? Marvel has not made any announcements to alert the public that Bratt is in the film so either his role is minor or he's playing a character that they want to leave a surprise until opening night.

Who do you think Bratt (52) could be playing?

Trailer #2

:whee:

Im sooooooo excited after seeing this trailer. As a HUGE Inception fan, I really hope they would make this a deep mind fcuk movie, filled with as many Quantum Physics references as possible

The soundtrack sounds amazing as well