• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Canada August

345 posts in this topic

the website is weak this year. I cant see anything on artist scheds either and im only going for wrightson, if hes not there thurs im bummed. they have loads of people on the site too that just say bio coming soon, well...its this weekend.

I hope hope hope this weekend is great but it feels off already to me for a big anniversary

Interesting, on their website they say Stan is appearing Fri, Sat, Sun. On the flyer it says all 4 days, I wonder which one is right.

Wrightson said on his Facebook that he'd be there all days. 30 minutes ago

Does anyone wonder why someone from Fan Expo didnt start a thread this year?

No.

I didn't see Gerry today.

Last time i saw him he was yelling about my BO and how I needed to find deodorant. Didn't have the heart to tell him he was smelling himself.

HE was yelling about BO!? We call him stinky here...

Last time i saw him he was yelling about my BO and how I needed to find deodorant. Didn't have the heart to tell him he was smelling himself.

lol. I like your jibe.

lol. I like your jibe.

And I the cut of your jib!

Plus,you like those COOL Captain Canuck colour books.Found two more at a dollar store!! :cloud9:

Ross complaining about BO?? That is just beyond stupid. 95% of the time he is the one making people walk away from him and his booth!! The other 5% is him making people gag and choke. No joke, I've witnessed it. I will never be the same ever again. :sick::cry::eek:

lol. I like your jibe.

Plus,you like those COOL Captain Canuck colour books.Found two more at a dollar store!! :cloud9:

:o

lol. I like your jibe.

I own all available copies of ye captain canuck eh variant too.

Pretty sure I paid 50 cents each for my colouring books so dollar store inventory sounds right.