• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Agent Carter on ABC Spoiler-filled Thread (Sneak Peek Preview released)
2 2

513 posts in this topic

who is the girl in apartment 3F?

Natasha ? Or Natasha's grandmother?

hm Didn't consider that; thought she was some superhuman the way she jumped. Maybe Miss America? Claire Voyant? Sun Girl? Blonde Phantom? Namora???

who is the girl in apartment 3F?

Natasha ? Or Natasha's grandmother?

Sharon that was my exact first thought as well. Something Soviet I immediately assumed, and just the way she kicked reminded me of a Black Widow/Scarlett Johannsen move.

Jim

a little off topic Is agent carter supposed to be Agent 13 from Cap #1 (1941) this is probably asked and answered somewhere on these boards

That Agent 13 is a different character; yes it's come up before

Peggy Carter didn't appear until the Silver Age (ToS 75/77), where she was retroactively placed into Cap's Golden Age history via flashbacks

Sharon (also Agent-13) is a "modern continuity" relative of Peggy who first appeared around the same time (ToS 75)

Dooley is one cold dude.

When he goes to Nuremburg to interview Mueller, and offers him a cyanide pill to escape hanging if he provides details about Finow, that was a dark part of the show. Especially when it turns out it was a breath mint, and Dooley left him to hang.

:o

By the way, I didn't realize Mueller was a member of Wolfgang von Strucker's Blitzkrieg Squad. So I wonder if he gets broken out from prison. If so, then he may be on the hunt for Dooley for what he did.

blitzkriegsquad2.jpg

Blitzkrieg Squad

Dooley is one cold dude.

When he goes to Nuremburg to interview Mueller, and offers him a cyanide pill to escape hanging if he provides details about Finow, that was a dark part of the show. Especially when it turns out it was a breath mint, and Dooley left him to hang.

:o

By the way, I didn't realize Mueller was a member of Wolfgang von Strucker's Blitzkrieg Squad. So I wonder if he gets broken out from prison. If so, then he may be on the hunt for Dooley for what he did.

maybe he will appreciate the fresh minty breath instead - THE GLASS IS HALF FULL!

Dooley - is that you?

:baiting: