• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Updates

Thoughts and plans

Get into this years comic con

Sell my ba12

Grade and sell my comics.

If you just wanna go to SDCC (Comic Con) for the show of it all,m then that's fine, but if you are going for buying and selling I'd say target another con.

Baltimore, Kansas City, or Seattle cons are all more buyer/seller friendly, have a wider range of dealers, plus they are going to be cheaper (I didnt say cheap, just cheaper) and they still have a great artist lineup too.

Updates

Thoughts and plans

Get into this years comic con

Sell my ba12

Grade and sell my comics.

If you just wanna go to SDCC (Comic Con) for the show of it all,m then that's fine, but if you are going for buying and selling I'd say target another con.

Baltimore, Kansas City, or Seattle cons are all more buyer/seller friendly, have a wider range of dealers, plus they are going to be cheaper (I didnt say cheap, just cheaper) and they still have a great artist lineup too.

Being in Canada the one I'm going to hopefully is the Niagara Falls Comic Con in June.

Do you want to go to NFCC as an attendee or as a seller?

I thought you were out west? If so, would Calgary not be easier?

I live in Niagara Falls, and I'd be going as a attendee.

Were you out west before though? That makes more sense now if in Niagara Falls! [/quote

Yup before I was in Cold Lake, Alberta.

Do you want to go to NFCC as an attendee or as a seller?

echoing this... what's your plan for NFCC? Will you try to increase your exposure for commission sales? Networking? Buying? Selling?

That's a lots of questions but I'll answer them. I'm planning to attend the NFCC as a attendee. Whatever bigger comics I don't sell I'll be taking with me to try to trade or sell there. I also have a list of comics people want me to find for them and should anyone want to ask me about other services I'll mention it to them.

Huge Trade update

Awhile back I sent my 7 copies of IG #1 9.8 X5 and 9.6 x2 as well as avengers 57, and 58 at 5.0/5.5 and 7.0/7.5

For his

HOS #92 CGC 7.0 and NM 98 8.5/9.0

Turns out it's been a month and he still hasn't got it. I've also checked out the tracking and it says both packages have gotten to his address and I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt as I've had this happen before. I have my doubts about him as he does about me being this is our first trade. So this time I'll get rid of emotions to get to a solution instead of doing something I'd regret so we our putting our heads together to figure this out. I do have 800 insurance on it but I'm not sure what the PO will say about this so I'll see.

Edited by uchiha101

Do you have any evidence of what address you mailed to? Like written on the insurance?

Yes I have a carbon copy of the address that it was mailed too, the tracking # and the receipt with the day I shipped it.

Edited by uchiha101

Do you have any evidence of what address you mailed to? Like written on the insurance?

Yes I have a carbon copy of the address that it was mailed too, the tracking # and the receipt with the day I shipped it.

Then there doesn't seem to be anything else to do. You sent it to the place you were instructed to send it. It shows as delivered. Sounds like the other guy needs to talk with his postman.

Did you receive your end of the trade?

Then there doesn't seem to be anything else to do. You sent it to the place you were instructed to send it. It shows as delivered. Sounds like the other guy needs to talk with his postman.

Did you receive your end of the trade?

No what we agreed on was as soon as he gets his end he'll ship his comics to me. I'll be talking to the po on my side as well.

8 8