• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Descender #1 Image Comics March 2015

470 posts in this topic

Hey! You can't do that! Post up a pick of that awesome cover without a link to where to get it (at a low-low price). Don't you know the rules! (tsk)

;)

That variant cover has been talked about in the thread, it is a store variant cover by a shop here in Seattle who will be offering it at the Emerald City Comic-Con later this month. They will be charging $10 for it.

I believe this is the actual ECCC exclusive by Sean Patrick Murphy, limited to 500 copies. Not on the ECCC website last I checked though.

Descender_1_ECCC_SGM_variant.jpg

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/06/exclusive-look-sean-murphys-variant-cover-lemire-nguyens-descender-1/

+1

I have 14 covers so far yes?

Descender #1A

Tim-21 standing on Black cover with moon behind

Descender #1B (Lemire Variant)

•Tim-21 opening shirt showing space and light heart?

Descender #1 Declan Shalvey, (Forbidden Planet/Jetpack B&W Variant)

(Robot arm reaching moon behind)

Descender #1 Declan Shalvey,(Forbidden Planet/Jetpack Variant)

(Robot arm reaching moon behind)

Descender #1 , Nate Powell, (beachball variant) limited to only 1,000

(Tim-21 in lighted doorway)

Descender # 1 , Dustin Nguyen, @ comics Dungeon.com, limited to only 1200

(Tim-21 upside down, pink background)

Descender # 1 , Jeff Lemire ,@ booksamillion.com , limited to 4,000

(Tim-21 with Rays out of arms)

Descender #1 , Dustin Nguyen, limited to only 1,500

(Close up with large moon behind, melted face)

Descender #1 , Dustin Nguyen, black and white ,limited to only 500

(close up with large moon behind, melted face)

Descender #1, Rafael Albuquerque, Painted Visions ,limited to only 1,000

(face half robot/ half human)

Descender #1, Ray Fawkes ,Fourcolorgrail, limited to only 1,000

(face , wires,button? screws)

Descender #1 ,Sean Murphey, Emerald City Comic Com

(Girl (Captain Telsa) with planets behind her)

Descender #1 EH! variant limited to only 1,000

Tim-21 with pet robot Bandit

Descender #1 EH! Sketch variant limited to only 500

Tim-21 with pet robot Bandit

I believe this is the actual ECCC exclusive by Sean Gordon Murphy, limited to 500 copies. Not on the ECCC website last I checked though.

[url= http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/06/exclusive-look-sean-murphys-variant-cover-lemire-nguyens-descender-1/][/url]

I'd be surprised if it was limited to only 500 copies, generally Image tends to print at least 1000 of the variants they do for ECCC, but things can always change. Was it confirmed somewhere that only 500 are being made of the Murphy cover?

I have 14 covers so far yes?

Descender # 1 , Dustin Nguyen, @ comics Dungeon.com, limited to only 1000

(Tim-21 upside down, pink background)

Technically the Dungeon variant had a print run of 1200 copies however a portion of the print run went missing during transit from the distributor to their store.

I believe this is the actual ECCC exclusive by Sean Gordon Murphy, limited to 500 copies. Not on the ECCC website last I checked though.

[url= http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/06/exclusive-look-sean-murphys-variant-cover-lemire-nguyens-descender-1/][/url]

I'd be surprised if it was limited to only 500 copies, generally Image tends to print at least 1000 of the variants they do for ECCC, but things can always change. Was it confirmed somewhere that only 500 are being made of the Murphy cover?

I haven't seen that print run stated anywhere, but SDCC Low #1 and NYCC Wytches #1 were both 500, so it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.

Actually I remember hearing that the 2013 ECCC Sex #1 variant was limited to 200. I can't remember what Image had there last year.

I haven't seen that print run stated anywhere, but SDCC Low #1 and NYCC Wytches #1 were both 500, so it doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.

Actually I remember hearing that the 2013 ECCC Sex #1 variant was limited to 200. I can't remember what Image had there last year.

Last year Image had the Walking Dead #1 ECCC Color Cover Variant which was a free giveaway but people had to enter through a certain entrance to get the color variant as there are multiple ways to enter the show. At Image's booth they had the same Walking Dead #1 but with a B/W sketch cover variant (both covers by Erik Larsen), the B/W sketch was limited to 3000 copies I believe, but I will try and confirm at ECCC later this month.