• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,350 posts in this topic

On 9/7/2021 at 3:38 PM, Namtak said:

No mustache though lol,since romero always painted his mustache white lol they could have put that detail but ho well

Ah good show, would be interesting if they ever go that route!

For those who collect Storm Collectibles Mortal Kombat figures, their Kung Lao has hit stores in Hong Kong, so it should be out in the rest of the world by the end of September by the latest. Cannot wait to get my hands on him, he's one of my favourite Kombatants. 

After that should be Kintaro, then MK3 Reptile. 

Just made another Ollie's run. They got in some more legends figures from the strongman baf line. Blue deadpool, pirate deadpool, Maverick. Also saw sun spot, warpath, and white rabbit. All for 9.99 a piece. They got in Megatron voyager class siege as well for 19.99. I grabbed one of those for sure!

6ac6817f249b421cbaab381616ccd61dlg.jpg

On 9/8/2021 at 9:07 AM, comicwiz said:

Got the grey one done. Went a little easier than the first (except the missiles gave me more trouble this time around :frown:). I'll need to keep them temporarily displayed on the shelf before I put this in my glass display. Want to make sure everything holds right, the weight of them is definitely something I need to consider and don't want to make any rushed move for the sake of displaying.

You're thinking that something could come loose or slide out of place and falling?

Is there a small doll wire stand that perhaps you could angle in there?  If anything came loose perhaps the wire c-cup would 'catch' it and lend some support?  That's a magnificent piece.

Edited by Buzzetta

On 9/13/2021 at 4:32 PM, Buzzetta said:

You're thinking that something could come loose or slide out of place and falling?

Is there a small doll wire stand that perhaps you could angle in there?  If anything came loose perhaps the wire c-cup would 'catch' it and lend some support?  That's a magnificent piece.

I pinned everything, and I did have to go through some trial and error mainly due to the glider. Because of the angle, lean and weight of the figure, glider and missiles, I just want to make sure I have achieved the right balance. At this point it's more a concern of tip over, but I think it's holding right. :wishluck:

Bo Katan was double-packed in her wave, and she's been highly available online--often at a discount.  I drove around to 12 Walgreens over the past two weeks looking for their Marvel Legends Nova exclusive and surprisingly saw Bo at three of them.

Edited by fantastic_four

It’s been a minute since I posted in this thread. I finally got a terrordrome the other month for a great price that me and my buddy split since it was in a lot with a Flagg. What took me a while was finding time to basically chase the sun around to whiten up the pieces. It’s been cloudy off and on over here lately. It’s mostly complete. I think I have a spot for it with the rest of the Joes.

Also I got the breaker and ram classified figure in the mail from target today

B189697B-266B-405C-AE13-8EE1DF1058BB.jpeg

On 10/3/2021 at 6:01 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

It’s been a minute since I posted in this thread. I finally got a terrordrome the other month for a great price that me and my buddy split since it was in a lot with a Flagg. What took me a while was finding time to basically chase the sun around to whiten up the pieces. It’s been cloudy off and on over here lately. It’s mostly complete. I think I have a spot for it with the rest of the Joes.

You've been after that for a minute 🤠!

Congrats 👏

On 10/3/2021 at 5:01 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

What are you missing?

I went to a toy sale about 3 weeks ago.  Dude tells me he just gave away a nice Terrordrome box away for free.  pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Patrick

On 10/3/2021 at 10:07 PM, followtheleader said:

What are you missing?

I went to a toy sale about 3 weeks ago.  Dude tells me he just gave away a nice Terrordrome box away for free.  pfffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Patrick

Technodrome beat terrordrome lol

On 10/3/2021 at 7:07 PM, followtheleader said:

What are you missing?

Patrick

I need 4 of the lower bay doors, struts, lower guns & seats, nozzels, 1 fuel station, 1 upper computer station, gun tips.

That was very nice of him to give away the box for free. Before I bought this one I had another opportunity for one that had the box and was more complete. It had a huge crack in the main structure though and was pretty expensive.