• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,341 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2023 at 8:04 AM, comicwiz said:

That may be so with the Hasbro DX, but as a Fett focus collector going on decades, the "Fett tax" is something spoken and brought up mostly by people in the hobby as a way to describe how the more popular Fett pieces from the original series command a premium in the market. The most popular production pieces by far are the 21 Back (20 Back is the Canadian, rarer but not as popular as the US 21), the Ledy Removable Rocket Fett, and then various loose figure variants.

If you did a round up to illustrate this in the preproduction realm, the wax for the fixed rocket Fett sold for nearly $1 Million privately some years back and is now tucked away in a collection. The Toy Fair Fett sold for $180k in 2016, a few short weeks after it aired on Pawn Stars, and Rick's highest offer was $100k. The L and J Slots have both commanded record prices, ranging between $236k-$150k at various times over the last year. If you compare this to even first 12 character waxes or hardcopies, first shots (which is what the Toy Fair Fett and L and J are) there is no private sale anywhere close to these even in the prototype realm. As a Fett focus collector, you need to accept that it's part of the collecting landscape and in most instances, the "Fett tax" is brought up by non-Fett collectors who bellyache about the value disparity between Fett and every other character in the vintage Star Wars line.

Absolutely true in the same way that the comic book art collectors refer to the Wolverine tax if Wolverine shows up in a panel.   But I do not recall the manufacturers doing this themselves for figures. 

At the end of the day, one of the guys in panel brought up the sustainability of the line itself at this price point with fans in comments questioning the sustainability of 3 3/4" "modern sculpts" themselves. 

On 1/21/2023 at 8:17 AM, Buzzetta said:

Absolutely true in the same way that the comic book art collectors refer to the Wolverine tax if Wolverine shows up in a panel.   But I do not recall the manufacturers doing this themselves for figures. 

At the end of the day, one of the guys in panel brought up the sustainability of the line itself at this price point with fans in comments questioning the sustainability of 3 3/4" "modern sculpts" themselves. 

We both know the trickle down effects from this is that the manufacturers leave money on the table, because if they don't price those Fett's higher, the secondary collector market will. Inevitably, this leads us down the same road, whether it's manufacturer led or by collectors side hustle activities. I don't think "scalper" readily applies, but I've been hearing this term used for ages in Star Wars toy collecting, and even though I don't get it, the rage and loathing towards the activity is real.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:25 AM, comicwiz said:

We both know the trickle down effects from this is that the manufacturers leave money on the table, because if they don't price those Fett's higher, the secondary collector market will. Inevitably, this leads us down the same road, whether it's manufacturer led or by collectors side hustle activities. I don't think "scalper" readily applies, but I've been hearing this term used for ages in Star Wars toy collecting, and even though I don't get it, the rage and loathing towards the activity is real.

Ah the "scalper" word.

My opinion?  If someone wants to wake up early in the morning, pay off people or get to the store at the crack of dawn hoping that a case of plastic toys have been unloaded from a truck and been checked against the manifest then more power to them. 

I bought three Transformers last year, (and sold a number of others to justify the size of the collection), with one of them being the Walmart Exclusive, Cosmos.  I loved Cosmos as a kid and could not believe that they made such a mainline character a store exclusive.  I checked a few times to no avail, then realized, "What am I doing?"  I work all week long and have so many other things to do that searching for something that is already limited at one or two to a case is really wasting my time.  What did I pay over retail?  I bought it on a FB transformers group and paid $13 which INCLUDED shipping, more than I would have at the store. 

The difference to me is when the employees do not put out product which hurts the store as a whole so the employees can sell them on the side.  The product needs to reach the floor to give a chance to consumers to buy the product and that is why there are quite a few businesses that have a strict no hold no purchase policy until after your shift and that all product much reach the floor.   If I know that products are cherry picked then there really is no reason to head to that store which means that I am definitely not present to purchase other items. 

Edited by Buzzetta

Scalping to Gen Z is buying anything and selling it above MSRP.

Scalping to Merriam-Webster is buying early and selling early above MSRP.  Gen Z wants to use it to apply to anything whenever you sell, but they're just wrong.

On 1/22/2023 at 7:52 PM, fantastic_four said:

Scalping to Gen Z is buying anything and selling it above MSRP.

Scalping to Merriam-Webster is buying early and selling early above MSRP.  Gen Z wants to use it to apply to anything whenever you sell, but they're just wrong.

lol 

Agreed but it also seems to be "The Entitled".   

It's gotten so bad lately that in the last few weeks I saw two separate members in lego groups create posts asking people to stop posting pictures of what they recently bought or built.  Their reasoning?   They claimed it was not considerate of the feelings of those that did not have the financial resources to purchase some of the more expensive sets that others had purchased. 

In the last two to three years, groups have created rules to curb members from doing what we call here on the boards "threadcrapping" over prices.  Most of these complaints are from people of all ages upset that they cannot buy a SW, Joe, Lego set, or Transformer at the price they feel accommodates their financial resources. 

It is getting worse out there and it's not just Gen Z or the Millennials. 

Doesn't help that the toy companies are part of the problem as well.  Pretty much everything is an an exclusive in which they are ticking off customers.  Back in the 90's with comics and cards they where called manufactured rares and over time they didn't hold their value.  Why I will never pay a premium for an exclusive and only if I get it at regular price will I buy it.  I am actually at the point where I have lost a lot of enjoyment of even collecting toys.  I pretty much stopped buying comics and just go to trades for my enjoyment now because of all the variants and garbage out there.

I can list so many things that has just annoyed me to no end in the last couple years with these companies let alone how Canada has been pretty much left out for collecting even with the exclusives.  Here is some examples.

1.  Classified Storm Shadow comes out and then not that shortly after they release the one that actually is what the fans want but they make it a Walmart USA exclusive only.

2.  I enjoyed getting the first wave of the retro classic turtles from Playmates but what do they do with the second wave they make it a Target USA exclusive only.  So yeah I got the 4 turtles and I was like if they do a next wave with shredder, splinter and a foot soldier I would get them.  Yeah that was a pipe dream in which I am not paying 3 times the price to try and get them and won't be able to get them.  Now I do try and stay positive and think it might be possible the 2nd wave of turtles will come to Canada but my email with playmates they said no and it won't be available other than Target. Also note playmates just didn't make one figure an exclusive they made the whole wave an exclusive which is just in my mind not right.

3.  Super 7 and talking about the retro carded figures has to be the biggest rip off ever.  I have no clue how they are staying in business since I see them as a one off buy in my mind to collectors.  I only bought the Storm Shadow but at their prices and the fact that majority don't come with that much gear they are garbage.  I see those in bins in the future for $5 each if not less.  I have been to multiple stores on my hunts weekly and just monitoring their movement and its always the same stock on the shelf and hardly move.

4.  Funko Pops.  This is one that if someone wants just a display piece that different they are a cheap buy for the most part.  In my opinion they are better than buying the super 7's.  In the future though I see them going the way of the beenie baby.

5.  Hot Wheels.   I was enjoying it for a bit but in all seriousness that community is one of the most toxic communities I have ever joined and I left all facebook groups because the amount of arguing and just people going at each other.  Doesn't help that all the walmart and dollarama employees are opening the boxes and taking all the super treasures out or which I even saw a guy get reported for he was charging people to look at unopen boxes and then doing it to multiple people on the same boxes.

Now I mentioned some of this stuff awhile back.  Lot of this new stuff is just for display.  They don't really have play value since they fall over, have no vehicles really to speak off and really just the quality has gone down hill.  I bought some figures from different manufacturers and I just shake my head as to why the paint aps are horrible, why articulation is so horrible for some figures when we know they have the ability to do it and just the lack of accessories with them.  They also regurgitate garbage figures.  Example and forget the year but the Marvel select Moon Knight that came with the statue of Konshu in which this figure I have no idea what they where thinking but the legs on this figure are horrible.  One is longer than the other and just looks deformed.  But yet they releases it again this year still deformed looking and with a wall.  Ohhh  a wall as an accessory with a deformed legged figure lol.  Garbage.

I personally think a bunch of resellers are going to get stuck with stuff and I just laugh.  You actually see people getting stuck with hot wheels because they go hit every store in a city, take all the mainlines and supers, then try and sell them at 5 times what they are on the shelf and actually starting to see the community tell them to go f off but that just leads to what I mentioned in my hotwheels section that the community has gone to hell.  You see it happening in other areas as well like computer video cards where all the resellers got stuck with video cards and started whining and it happened with the ps5 as well.

But again I will state that the toy companies are part of this issue because they are the ones inducing this issue by continually making manufactured rares in which of course the resellers come in to make their buck and then overall in my opinion just ruins the hobby.

Forget exactly where I heard this but it was a  youtube video but 25% of sales for toys was to adult collectors but yet all these toys companies are ticking off a lot of people.  Also, no idea if anyone has been noticing but there's been multiple toy stores that have collapse lately and I think this is because people are getting turned off and just giving up.

Now as for these resellers/scalpers just don't buy from them.  I think people need to have more patience.  I can show some examples how my patience payed off this year.

1.  Prototype Boba Fett.  This was released previously and at toy shows and online I was seeing prices of $75 cdn and up and at one point I was like hmm and almost pulled the trigger.  This was the black edition that had the blue vertical line on it.  But what do you know on amazon they re released it and I got it on preorder at regular price.  I ended up going to an other toy show and the guy I was talking to about the one with the blue line said hey I have it here  and if i wanted and I told him nah I got one for reg price off amazon preorder and he was like wtf and telling me I was full of it and I showed him my order and he was pissed lol.

2.  Marvel Legends Moon Knight.  Again people where asking a lot higher prices on this one in which it came in a windowed package and not 100% sure but think was an exclusive.  I forget so much going on but I was sitting there and like the Boba Fett was just doing my daily searches for new stuff and it came up on Gamestop.ca as a preorder but this one comes in the new non plastic solid box packaging.  My patience again payed off.

Its a trend I actually have been noticing for Canada and hoping that its a sign of good things to come and maybe toy companies are listening or those 2 just could have been a fluke lol because. Canada has really been left out of the loop as of late especially by Hasbro!

Only thing even possibly on my radar is a Classified v.2 Storm Shadow.

One last final comment and no idea if any of you guys see this but in some instances and it seems to be happening more and more you can actually buy the original vintage or an older version that is better quality for close to the same price. example the Serpentor and air chariot.  You can get a loose vintage original complete for cheaper than buying the classified.  I see it with a lot of joe stuff.  I also noted that when I was researching the wave 2 TMNT classics in which you can buy some of them loose and complete for the same price these resellers are selling the new ones.  

Welp that my rant for today lol.

Edited by whisp

On 1/14/2023 at 3:50 PM, gadzukes said:

Any identification help on these 4 Gobots/transformers figures would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_4947.jpeg

I've been gone. 

The red/white/blue (America) vehicles are from Tomy and called Commandron.   I believe they were released thru McDonalds in the mid-80s. 

The tall black robot is a Converter from a company called Select.   It was called Sunyak, but I believe there is a second name he was released under too.  He's a Maladroid which I believe is similar to a Decepticon.  Oddly enough, I almost bought one locally about 1 month ago. 

I need to research the bubble bot more.  Pic of another angle may be helpful. 

Patrick 

On 1/25/2023 at 9:33 PM, followtheleader said:

I've been gone. 

The red/white/blue (America) vehicles are from Tomy and called Commandron.   I believe they were released thru McDonalds in the mid-80s. 

The tall black robot is a Converter from a company called Select.   It was called Sunyak, but I believe there is a second name he was released under too.  He's a Maladroid which I believe is similar to a Decepticon.  Oddly enough, I almost bought one locally about 1 month ago. 

I need to research the bubble bot more.  Pic of another angle may be helpful. 

Patrick 

For clarification, Commandron is the group name for the red/white/blues.  They each had a name.  For example, the jet was called Solardyn.

Patrick

On 1/22/2023 at 9:28 PM, whisp said:

Doesn't help that the toy companies are part of the problem as well.  Pretty much everything is an an exclusive in which they are ticking off customers.  Back in the 90's with comics and cards they where called manufactured rares and over time they didn't hold their value.  Why I will never pay a premium for an exclusive and only if I get it at regular price will I buy it.  I am actually at the point where I have lost a lot of enjoyment of even collecting toys.  I pretty much stopped buying comics and just go to trades for my enjoyment now because of all the variants and garbage out there.

I can list so many things that has just annoyed me to no end in the last couple years with these companies let alone how Canada has been pretty much left out for collecting even with the exclusives.  Here is some examples.

1.  Classified Storm Shadow comes out and then not that shortly after they release the one that actually is what the fans want but they make it a Walmart USA exclusive only.

2.  I enjoyed getting the first wave of the retro classic turtles from Playmates but what do they do with the second wave they make it a Target USA exclusive only.  So yeah I got the 4 turtles and I was like if they do a next wave with shredder, splinter and a foot soldier I would get them.  Yeah that was a pipe dream in which I am not paying 3 times the price to try and get them and won't be able to get them.  Now I do try and stay positive and think it might be possible the 2nd wave of turtles will come to Canada but my email with playmates they said no and it won't be available other than Target. Also note playmates just didn't make one figure an exclusive they made the whole wave an exclusive which is just in my mind not right.

3.  Super 7 and talking about the retro carded figures has to be the biggest rip off ever.  I have no clue how they are staying in business since I see them as a one off buy in my mind to collectors.  I only bought the Storm Shadow but at their prices and the fact that majority don't come with that much gear they are garbage.  I see those in bins in the future for $5 each if not less.  I have been to multiple stores on my hunts weekly and just monitoring their movement and its always the same stock on the shelf and hardly move.

4.  Funko Pops.  This is one that if someone wants just a display piece that different they are a cheap buy for the most part.  In my opinion they are better than buying the super 7's.  In the future though I see them going the way of the beenie baby.

5.  Hot Wheels.   I was enjoying it for a bit but in all seriousness that community is one of the most toxic communities I have ever joined and I left all facebook groups because the amount of arguing and just people going at each other.  Doesn't help that all the walmart and dollarama employees are opening the boxes and taking all the super treasures out or which I even saw a guy get reported for he was charging people to look at unopen boxes and then doing it to multiple people on the same boxes.

Now I mentioned some of this stuff awhile back.  Lot of this new stuff is just for display.  They don't really have play value since they fall over, have no vehicles really to speak off and really just the quality has gone down hill.  I bought some figures from different manufacturers and I just shake my head as to why the paint aps are horrible, why articulation is so horrible for some figures when we know they have the ability to do it and just the lack of accessories with them.  They also regurgitate garbage figures.  Example and forget the year but the Marvel select Moon Knight that came with the statue of Konshu in which this figure I have no idea what they where thinking but the legs on this figure are horrible.  One is longer than the other and just looks deformed.  But yet they releases it again this year still deformed looking and with a wall.  Ohhh  a wall as an accessory with a deformed legged figure lol.  Garbage.

I personally think a bunch of resellers are going to get stuck with stuff and I just laugh.  You actually see people getting stuck with hot wheels because they go hit every store in a city, take all the mainlines and supers, then try and sell them at 5 times what they are on the shelf and actually starting to see the community tell them to go f off but that just leads to what I mentioned in my hotwheels section that the community has gone to hell.  You see it happening in other areas as well like computer video cards where all the resellers got stuck with video cards and started whining and it happened with the ps5 as well.

But again I will state that the toy companies are part of this issue because they are the ones inducing this issue by continually making manufactured rares in which of course the resellers come in to make their buck and then overall in my opinion just ruins the hobby.

Forget exactly where I heard this but it was a  youtube video but 25% of sales for toys was to adult collectors but yet all these toys companies are ticking off a lot of people.  Also, no idea if anyone has been noticing but there's been multiple toy stores that have collapse lately and I think this is because people are getting turned off and just giving up.

Now as for these resellers/scalpers just don't buy from them.  I think people need to have more patience.  I can show some examples how my patience payed off this year.

1.  Prototype Boba Fett.  This was released previously and at toy shows and online I was seeing prices of $75 cdn and up and at one point I was like hmm and almost pulled the trigger.  This was the black edition that had the blue vertical line on it.  But what do you know on amazon they re released it and I got it on preorder at regular price.  I ended up going to an other toy show and the guy I was talking to about the one with the blue line said hey I have it here  and if i wanted and I told him nah I got one for reg price off amazon preorder and he was like wtf and telling me I was full of it and I showed him my order and he was pissed lol.

2.  Marvel Legends Moon Knight.  Again people where asking a lot higher prices on this one in which it came in a windowed package and not 100% sure but think was an exclusive.  I forget so much going on but I was sitting there and like the Boba Fett was just doing my daily searches for new stuff and it came up on Gamestop.ca as a preorder but this one comes in the new non plastic solid box packaging.  My patience again payed off.

Its a trend I actually have been noticing for Canada and hoping that its a sign of good things to come and maybe toy companies are listening or those 2 just could have been a fluke lol because. Canada has really been left out of the loop as of late especially by Hasbro!

Only thing even possibly on my radar is a Classified v.2 Storm Shadow.

One last final comment and no idea if any of you guys see this but in some instances and it seems to be happening more and more you can actually buy the original vintage or an older version that is better quality for close to the same price. example the Serpentor and air chariot.  You can get a loose vintage original complete for cheaper than buying the classified.  I see it with a lot of joe stuff.  I also noted that when I was researching the wave 2 TMNT classics in which you can buy some of them loose and complete for the same price these resellers are selling the new ones.  

Welp that my rant for today lol.

It's not a rant when they are some very valid points. 

It definitely dissuades people from purchasing product.  If things that people want are unavailable then people get used to not finding those things and they stop looking for new things which means that they drift away from purchasing those items. 

Which leads to my next post...

Hasbro Lays off 15% of its Global Workforce - Marketwatch

Hasbro Inc. late Thursday said it plans to lay off about 15% of its workforce and warned Wall Street to brace for a quarterly loss and a drop in revenue after a disappointing holiday season.

Hasbro HAS, -0.50% reported preliminary losses between $1 a share and 93 cents a share for its fourth quarter, and an adjusted loss of between $1.29 a share and $1.31 a share in the period.

That runs counter to FactSet consensus of an adjusted profit of $1.52 a share for the quarter.

The maker of My Little Pony, Baby Alive and other toy brands also reported preliminary fourth-quarter revenue of about $1.68 billion, down 17% year-over-year. That compares with FactSet consensus for revenue of $1.92 billion for the quarter.

Hasbro stock fell more than 8% in the extended session after ending the regular trading day down 0.5%.

Hasbro’s “consumer-products business underperformed in the fourth quarter against the backdrop of a challenging holiday consumer environment,” despite “strong growth” for digital gaming and other areas of the company, Chief Executive Chris said in a statement.

Several retailers have posted lower-than-expected fourth-quarter sales as concerns about the economy simmer. Layoffs have also been widespread, with International Business Machines Corp. IBM, -4.48% and SAP SAP, -1.77% among the latest announcing cuts.

The global job cuts will start in the next few weeks, Hasbro said. The toy maker employed 6,640 people worldwide as of December 2021, according to its most recent annual filing with securities regulators.

Hasbro said that the layoffs and “ongoing systems and supply-chain investments” will keep the company on track to hit its goal of between $250 million and $300 million in cost savings by the end of 2025.

Until then, however, 2022 and “particularly” the fourth quarter were a “a challenging moment for Hasbro,” the company said.

Earlier this month, analysts at BMO said they expected Hasbro’s holiday-season sales were likely among “the weakest in the North American toy industry.”

Hasbro’s stock has fallen about 29% in the last 12 months, compared with a decline of around 7% for the S&P 500 index SPX, +1.10%.

On 1/26/2023 at 7:26 PM, Azkaban said:

took some pics of my office thought I would share in this thread, some of my old Johnny West figures I had when I was a kid, my collection of Pepsi moon glasses, some of my lego Harry Potter sets my kids have bought me over the years, my Arrowhead collection and other various items :luhv:

326789339_1623569154751180_8592734467442495763_n.jpg

326266774_576095784383059_3393111917985410576_n.jpg

326727739_992925128335421_8055834208688934227_n.jpg

327329802_3158018907823624_440722775361210903_n.jpg

327058012_2110230959365654_134072705737612533_n.jpg

326959848_2505143656294005_1660251338203727635_n.jpg

327021810_735897551201976_7149122173153473369_n.jpg

326966494_1375747813198336_2186246263368491552_n.jpg

327198484_1632329630529235_8042248401088417495_n.jpg

Nice decor. It's fun to say that I've actually found arrow heads being in Texas, as I'm not sure it would be a common occurrence, and yet it would've been the eighties and I'm not sure the details haha run many a thing through the brain since then. It's nice they are kept proper rather than probably winding up back in the dirt lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/26/2023 at 7:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nice decor. It's fun to say that I've actually found arrow heads being in Texas, as I'm not sure it won't ld be a common occurrence, and yet it would've been the eighties and I'm not sure the details haha run many a thing through the brain since then. It's nice they are kept proper rather than probably winding up back in the dirt lol

In Kentucky they were easy to find when we were kids in the fields especially after the ground was freshly turned over

On 1/26/2023 at 7:54 PM, Buzzetta said:

Hasbro Lays off 15% of its Global Workforce - Marketwatch

Hasbro Inc. late Thursday said it plans to lay off about 15% of its workforce and warned Wall Street to brace for a quarterly loss and a drop in revenue after a disappointing holiday season.

Hasbro HAS, -0.50% reported preliminary losses between $1 a share and 93 cents a share for its fourth quarter, and an adjusted loss of between $1.29 a share and $1.31 a share in the period.

That runs counter to FactSet consensus of an adjusted profit of $1.52 a share for the quarter.

The maker of My Little Pony, Baby Alive and other toy brands also reported preliminary fourth-quarter revenue of about $1.68 billion, down 17% year-over-year. That compares with FactSet consensus for revenue of $1.92 billion for the quarter.

Hasbro stock fell more than 8% in the extended session after ending the regular trading day down 0.5%.

Hasbro’s “consumer-products business underperformed in the fourth quarter against the backdrop of a challenging holiday consumer environment,” despite “strong growth” for digital gaming and other areas of the company, Chief Executive Chris said in a statement.

Several retailers have posted lower-than-expected fourth-quarter sales as concerns about the economy simmer. Layoffs have also been widespread, with International Business Machines Corp. IBM, -4.48% and SAP SAP, -1.77% among the latest announcing cuts.

The global job cuts will start in the next few weeks, Hasbro said. The toy maker employed 6,640 people worldwide as of December 2021, according to its most recent annual filing with securities regulators.

Hasbro said that the layoffs and “ongoing systems and supply-chain investments” will keep the company on track to hit its goal of between $250 million and $300 million in cost savings by the end of 2025.

Until then, however, 2022 and “particularly” the fourth quarter were a “a challenging moment for Hasbro,” the company said.

Earlier this month, analysts at BMO said they expected Hasbro’s holiday-season sales were likely among “the weakest in the North American toy industry.”

Hasbro’s stock has fallen about 29% in the last 12 months, compared with a decline of around 7% for the S&P 500 index SPX, +1.10%.

What is FactSet?  I don't get what their revenue estimates are implying--with their higher-than-Hasbro-reported estimate are they saying that they (and other companies) are under-reporting revenues whenever their estimates are higher than the company reports?

On 1/22/2023 at 9:28 PM, whisp said:

I live in a major(ish) metropolitan area with multiple Walmarts, and the only Classified figures I can ever find are the ones from the Snake Eyes movie that nobody wants and the "retro carded" Lady Jaye and Baroness. I can't even order the "retro carded" Storm Shadow online from their website or from Hasbro's.

I just don't understand how Hasbro consistently sells out of preorders online in under an hour.  I understand that their initial order from their factories is only a certain amount, but if there is a clear demand for something, just increase the order.  (shrug)  They're missing out on a lot sales that way.

So the market gets flooded with the minor characters and movie figures that nobody wants, but you can't get your hands on the popular characters and troop builders to save your life.  Stores then see tons of unsold figures warming the pegs (Anyone want an Akiko or the most boring Storm Shadow figure ever made...?) and don't order any of the new stuff when it comes out.  You'd think they'd have a decent handle on appropriate production numbers after years of this.  Hasbro am smart. :insane:

On 1/26/2023 at 8:26 PM, Azkaban said:

took some pics of my office thought I would share in this thread, some of my old Johnny West figures I had when I was a kid, my collection of Pepsi moon glasses, some of my lego Harry Potter sets my kids have bought me over the years, my Arrowhead collection and other various items :luhv:

326789339_1623569154751180_8592734467442495763_n.jpg

326266774_576095784383059_3393111917985410576_n.jpg

326727739_992925128335421_8055834208688934227_n.jpg

327329802_3158018907823624_440722775361210903_n.jpg

327058012_2110230959365654_134072705737612533_n.jpg

326959848_2505143656294005_1660251338203727635_n.jpg

327021810_735897551201976_7149122173153473369_n.jpg

326966494_1375747813198336_2186246263368491552_n.jpg

327198484_1632329630529235_8042248401088417495_n.jpg

Great stuff! I used to run into that Johnny West stuff at estate sales, but never complete and in nice shape like those. I also love the Pepsi Moon glasses. I used to collect them, I've bought and sold them a few times. Only have a couple in my collection right now, but someday may go back to complete them. They look so cool.