• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Whatever the whys and wherefores, shouting doesn't help & doesn't make you right. :gossip:

I think this screen shot proves my point that I sent my email for payment.

I did not see your claim.

You did not put a :takeit: as my forum specifically states to do to claim the books.

You claim feel thru the cracks above some who did put a :takeit: sign and I thought I was handling the claim.

I have profusely apologized and admitted I was wrong in this situation here in forums you need to show to everyone.

If thats not enough, then I cannot help you in waht your hung up on.

I pm'd you earlier today, stating I was wrong and would like tom make up. You are keep telling me I am a liar.

Sorry I cannot make this right for you. and not your business here telling me I can or cannot sell here.

I think your hung up on this far too much.

Your upset that you didn't get the books you claimed as you stated.... "common books". Well if they are common as you said, then go and buy them somewhere else.

I have shown to you my screen grabs. You are not satisfied. That's not my problem. Let it go.

What else can I prove to you that you are not satisfied with?

Are you upset i showed you my screen shots and you need something more?

Is there something else you need from me at this time?

Please anyone reading this, what else do I need to show to the seller?

I think your hung up on this far too much.

Your upset that you didn't get the books you claimed as you stated.... "common books". Well if they are common as you said, then go and buy them somewhere else.

I have shown to you my screen grabs. You are not satisfied. That's not my problem. Let it go.

What else can I prove to you that you are not satisfied with?

Are you upset i showed you my screen shots and you need something more?

Is there something else you need from me at this time?

Please anyone reading this, what else do I need to show to the seller?

No idea but that's your problem of your own making.

I can offer you some constructive advice on future sales threads however.

1. Monitor your sales threads attentively once you create one.

2. Acknowledge an 'I'll take it' in whatever form with a reply as soon as you can, quoting the buyer's post preferably.

3. Go to the post of the book that is taken and edit it as sold.

Simple & obvious but it will save you a lot of grief.

If you start a sales thread here, you immediately have a responsibilty to be as professional as you can.

Yup you are correct. Going forward I will follow these steps. I whole heartily agree and will do so. Yes.

No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. Especially me.

Some people purchase using a phone. It's hard to use the :takeit: sign on a phone, I know, I've tried. I've never really seen someone insist that the sign itself been used, because most people monitor their sales and they are eager to have sales.

You didn't really do that. You also make it hard to quote the book, since you list them all in one post.

I just don't see where you can think the buyer (who you keep referring to as the seller) is at fault.

You still have the Strange Tales #167, it was a $5.00 book. If it were me and I had made the mistake (and no one is perfect, we all make them), I would just send the book free of charge to the 'buyer" as an apology.

Simple solution that I would think he'd hopefully accept as a nice gesture.

Okay, this is my last post on the subject. Everything from here on out will be in PM form with the seller.

First, I want to apologize to igordesign23 for insinuating in any form that he was being dishonest in his dealings regarding this matter.

I guess in my mind if you are running a sales thread that is only 1 post long and had only two buyers at the time, it would be extremely hard to mess up the communication. I"m used to receiving invoices from the people I buy from (which is what I thought he was saying he sent), and if a "hey, you need to send money" was the only thing sent, he could have thought he had already sent it, or sent it to the wrong person.

I guess I attributed questionable intentions to a matter that is explainable by not adequately monitoring your sales thread.

And with that, I'm putting this fiasco behind me, and wish igor the best of luck on his future sales threads.

I want to say to WeR138 that I have no hard feelings and I wish to have him return as a buyer from me here in the forums.

I will work out a better format so that I will keep track of all my future sales.

Thank you everyone who participated in this dispute to try and resolve this issue for both of us.

Igor