• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

No, it meant I was on the phone and couldn't type. Chris just missed it, I have done that many times myself.

No, it meant I was on the phone and couldn't type. Chris just missed it, I have done that many times myself.

I was just on the phone too. ;)

I got np with several of the threads for boardies we have on here. Ive contributed to many monetarily.

You got a fire, you got theft, you got robbed, stroke, heart attack, cancer, etc....

Stuff that's out of your control that's devastating. I have contributed to many of these.

I pass on threads in instances that are in someone's control. This is one of them I am passing on.

Edited by Fastballspecial

I got np with several of the threads for boardies we have on here. Ive contributed to many monetarily.

You got a fire, you got theft, you got robbed, stroke, heart attack, cancer, etc....

Stuff that's out of your control that's devastating. I have contributed to many of these.

I pass on threads in instances that are in someone's control. This is one of them I am passing on.

I agree, Pass!

I agree, Pass!

Finally learned from the comicsgrinder incident, eh? :banana:

I agree, Pass!

comicgrinder. Know your Board history. Link.

Just busting balls.

Luckily, the only ones I have of those are bowling;)

I agree, Pass!

Generated in 0.561 seconds in which 0.537 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

I agree, Pass!

Maybe still dense, but I don't get the link (shrug)

I adore how this place comes together to help each other in times of desperate need.

And while my heart goes out to anyone going through a difficult time, my funds are finite, and helping someone already on borrowed funds seems like I'd be better off helping someone else.

I'm sorry if this seems callous, but the gent who sets up near the beer store can't sell a painting and eat tonight.

I agree, Pass!

You know it my friend. lol

So at the end of the day, Matt is going to get some help, and redouble his efforts to get everyone their owed art? Wow, that sounds like a win win. If only someone would have posted that really early on, so that the most important priority (Matt's health and safety) and secondary priorities (people's art) could be appropriately balanced with everyone understanding what has been going on for a couple years.

But then, where would everyone store their piles of righteous indignation?

So at the end of the day, Matt is going to get some help, and redouble his efforts to get everyone their owed art? Wow, that sounds like a win win. If only someone would have posted that really early on, so that the most important priority (Matt's health and safety) and secondary priorities (people's art) could be appropriately balanced with everyone understanding what has been going on for a couple years.

Or move overpriced inventory, while keeping the bulk of the proceeds for themselves? Where indeed?

I'll bet those crosses get mighty heavy for some folks.

Don't worry... I may (MAY) have something special for later on this week or next Monday.