• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,112 posts in this topic

Got one of these for my sister-in-law.  She attended culinary school in Paris and is cooking Easter Sunday.  Ran her own restaurant for decades.

Easter Brunch Menu

Roasted Spinach and Feta Stuffed Leg of Lamb 
Pan Seared Chicken Piccata 
Greek Potatoes 
Sautéed Mushrooms 
Herb Marinaded Asparagus 
Fresh Corn Off The Cobb
Greek Salad
Herb Butter Knot Rolls

Desserts 
Lemon Blueberry Cake
Egg Custard Pie

IMG_1870.webp.271665b2d73dbdee561cb7939d09f63e.webpIMG_1872.webp.d989039934b7a360004710a79b77037b.webp

On 4/10/2023 at 7:04 AM, Robot Man said:

Wow, that looks like a world class plate! Is your brother overweight?…:devil:

He is a retired CHP officer, who is bigger than I.  He works on safety issues for the local bus company to build his second pension.  He knows every donut shop in town.😂

Torpedo comic Con 2023!

Always look forward to this show. Was real bummed last year when it didn’t happen.

Jumped into the ride for the 40 minute drive to Glendale. Paid my $25. and in I went. Nice new venue with two rooms.

I was greeted to a huge room packed with vintage comics. Most of the big nationwide dealers were there on their way to SDCC. 

IMG_7052.jpeg

IMG_7085.jpeg

Bumped into my pal @Ricksneatstuff and Brian Weismann from Heritage. Great guys. Heritage knows to hire the best folks. Shared some sad news and talked comics a bit. Rick might not be selling (dammit) but he is still adding pretty books to his collection. I forgot to mention his latest passion, vintage vinyl. I have a lifetime collection myself but just have to slice that shrink wrap and spin them all! 

IMG_7063.jpeg

On 7/16/2023 at 1:42 PM, Robot Man said:

Vinnie was of course there. Hard to talk to him much as he is ALWAYS working! 

IMG_7062.jpeg

IMG_7054.jpeg

If your still there would love to see closer pics of the Tec 27s