• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 (2020)
7 7

864 posts in this topic

Also, instead of going on a search for an Ultimate Nullifier or some such cosmic device, first might I suggest going on a much more simple trek to Walmart for a blackhead remover as well? 

Warlock’s actually one of my favourite characters.

Just a bit underwhelmed.

Phase 4 blues.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 12/21/2022 at 9:39 AM, Ken Aldred said:

Warlock’s actually one of my favourite characters.

Just a bit underwhelmed.

Phase 4 blues.

GOTG is also, so far, personally, the most successful movie franchise of the MCU. 

So I have high hopes. Although 1 was better than 2. 2 is still very very good. And they brought back Gunn, so I am hoping for a hat trick. Then Phase 4 can wrap up and it did all I needed it to.

On 1/16/2023 at 3:58 PM, seanfingh said:

Is that the kid from "We're the Millers" who got his wedding tackle bit by a tarantula cosplaying as Adam Warlock?

Asking for a friend.

Correct. Will Poulter. He's aged some since that role from his appearance in Hulu's Dopesick series.

Will_Poulter.PNG.32917c179f6248d037ea37b82b62e995.PNG

On 2/12/2023 at 3:54 PM, Bosco685 said:

underwhelmed. The High Evolutionary is at least following the comics and counter-earth a bit, though not the humorous side. Racoon's origin looks to be one of his experiments. Would be cool if Hulk showed up in a cameo.

Although the Beavis and Butthead comedy approach was refreshing in the beginning, it gets tiresome after a while.

Edited by bronze_rules

so I don't want to be negative on these Marvel films but this will be an "I told you so" post and this opinion is based on the current MCU trend. I really do not think Marvel has made anything great in a long time now and based on my viewing of Antman and the Wasp: Quantumania my prediction is the 3rd GoTG film will be more of the same: below average. 

The 1st Antman was great, a solid an entertaining film that I give 8 out of 10. The second Antman was entertaining but it wasn't as good as the first it is like a 6.5 film. Then the latest is a dreadful film I rate 4 out of 10.

GoTG will follow this exact trend. I loved the first GoTG, I would give it an 8 out of 10. The second was ok, 6.0 out of 10 average. The 3rd? A downward trend predicted. 

Here is an image comparison from a video I just watched. This is Nebula from the GoTG 3 movie poster vs what she used to look like. All I can say is WHAT ARE YOU DOING MARVEL?????

Nebula Screenshot 2023-02-23 191226.jpg

On 3/17/2023 at 8:12 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

That poster is so hideous. lol

Not sure what they are going for with Nebula's look in the poster. But 'underage school girl's is what screams out from the poster.