• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 (2020)
7 7

864 posts in this topic

On 4/24/2023 at 6:54 PM, Cat said:

Did I just read who died by Silvermane? I'm pissed off. 

Lol all I read was the top post of this page to post and avoid spoilers lol

And yet! You were warned bub! Lol there was a prescreen lot closer to me for this Friday but I was unable to get passes yet, but I am on a wait list. Then next week might be better anyway. :whee:

One thing is for sure, I don't need to get all cranky pants by thinking about it! ✌ 🕊 🙏 at least it is abnormally cool for this time of year. #plussside 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 4/25/2023 at 10:00 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol all I read was the top post of this page to post and avoid spoilers lol

And yet! You were warned bub! Lol there was a presca lot closer to me for this Friday but I was unable to get passes yet, but I am on a wait list. Then next week might be better anyway. :whee:

One thing is for sure, I don't need to get all cranky pants by thinking about it! ✌ 🕊 🙏 at least it is abnormally cool for this time of year. #plussside 

I was a few pages behind and there it was. Not happy. 

On 4/24/2023 at 8:00 PM, Cat said:

I was a few pages behind and there it was. Not happy. 

Not to worry.

A certain someone will post spoilers within the first few days of release for Blue Beetle, Spider-Verse Part 1 and The Flash. So they'll wash your concerns with any MCU spoilers via shock at the lack of care.

:shiftyeyes:

On 4/25/2023 at 11:17 AM, Artboy99 said:

makes me think of the pride flag, and I can't help but assume it is what they were going for.

It's all about the Diversity (thumbsu

Opinion | Bud Light fans' backlash over Dylan Mulvaney shows toxic  masculinity - The Washington Post

On 4/25/2023 at 5:05 AM, Drummy said:

I didn't think Pride flag or Pink Floyd -- reminded me of the old Atari gaming cartridges of the late 70's and early 80's...

Dan

That’s actually a pretty good observation too.

With Gunn claiming the space suits are a nod to 2001…which I personally think is a bit of a stretch…it’s hard to say for sure what they’re aiming at with this poster. 

On 4/25/2023 at 5:17 PM, Axelrod said:

Sad thing is, if they made that poster today, someone would absolutely point to it as a sign that Star Trek had gone "woke" (not that they don't already think that.)  

okay okay okay, no politics.  

Why’s that “sad”…the woke culture needs to die a quick death.