• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ross Andru's Amazing Spider-Man Club
9 9

2,725 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2022 at 10:13 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

What did you think?

I'm glad you liked it, it means a lot, to know a fellow lover of the spider. I had my day in the sun that day, I tell ya. :)

On 2/6/2022 at 8:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm glad you liked it, it means a lot, to know a fellow lover of the spider. I had my day in the sun that day, I tell ya. :)

You liked it then, Mark :bigsmile:

On 2/7/2022 at 2:08 AM, ganni said:

snwh4.jpg.943c46037d964461b62dc00dd1dbdfdc.jpg snwh9.jpg.501d3e657bafe944f0d604f40acdb7b4.jpg

Ha! That's a cool montage Ganni, well done. I thought of you when I saw the hat.

And I thought the scene at the end, when he moved his few boxes into the flat, was very reminiscent of old Spidey :cloud9:

On 2/7/2022 at 8:00 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

You liked it then, Mark :bigsmile:

Si Senior :) like listening to a favorite song ;) I didn't have to have it on repeat or anything. HA! jkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

In the end it was, a complete story. A complete thought and emotion. It didn't read to much into the facts, but displayed them well imo

On 2/7/2022 at 2:03 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Si Senior :) like listening to a favorite song ;) I didn't have to have it on repeat or anything. HA! jkjkjkjjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

In the end it was, a complete story. A complete thought and emotion. It didn't read to much into the facts, but displayed them well imo

Technically, I didn't understand a word of that Mark, but I think I know what you meant all the same :bigsmile:

Halleluja it was justly amazing, to the point if it returns with something better, I'll continue the viewing. ........

Still no complaints is the main thing. Life has a way of taking those simplicities and making them subtle enough for fun. That day really was one in a way to bond with my brother. Drove way out of town, and it was finally a choice before a prescreen. Just to kill some time lol and the result was peaceful enough. After the Spidey, we saw kingsman, with an offer of free old fashioned beer. Me and my brother passed on that though, just good times, waiting in line. 

On 2/7/2022 at 2:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Halleluja it was justly amazing, to the point if it returns with something better, I'll continue the viewing. ........

Still no complaints is the main thing. Life has a way of taking those simplicities and making them subtle enough for fun. That day really was one in a way to bond with my brother. Drove way out of town, and it was finally a choice before a prescreen. Just to kill some time lol and the result was peaceful enough. After the Spidey, we saw kingsman, with an offer of free old fashioned beer. Me and my brother passed on that though, just good times, waiting in line. 

Aw, brilliant. I'm a little envious, Mark. I went on me Jack Jones, as Marwood had :censored:ed off for the day. Which turned out alright actually, as he can be a bit of a drag, if you know what I mean.

On 2/7/2022 at 8:17 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Aw, brilliant. I'm a little envious, Mark. I went on me Jack Jones, as Marwood had :censored:ed off for the day. Which turned out alright actually, as he can be a bit of a drag, if you know what I mean.

Indeed. If only I could bring myself to be a bit of it myself.

272829642_5517805508246612_2874124715684

On 2/7/2022 at 9:17 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Now, it's I that doesn't understand a word of that, lol.

How about another picture of that hat?

On 2/7/2022 at 10:37 AM, Spider-Variant said:

Now, it's I that doesn't understand a word of that, lol.

How about another picture of that hat?

Went on their own, for their well-being. I took to smoking, so it can be a dull product of the party, beats a drag Fein. A perpetual toke of a movie, it gets my blessings, as short sighted, a figure of speech, as I have.

On 2/7/2022 at 4:44 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Went on their own, for their well-being. I took to smoking, so it can be a dull product of the party, beats a drag Fein. A perpetual toke of a movie, it gets my blessings, as short sighted, a figure of speech, as I have.

eric-morecambe.gif.8dd3de8d1f512448fb27ac9a05c6ef7c.gif

He's playing all the right notes....

On 2/8/2022 at 4:37 AM, Primetime said:

From Marvel Team Up #1 

F8CA2655-0DD7-47FE-87B4-44E7F3293446.jpeg

605E6E97-24D4-43A3-A19C-435F521F18B5.jpeg

Nice that it came around Christmas, the lights, with team ups! Nicely done with the art. I've got the few of Andru, haven't exactly read a lot, but keeps the thread alive with all these raws floating. :) I'm glad the memories are being taken serious. I could use a bit of Amen Brother this morning, last panel.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/8/2022 at 5:28 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nice that it came around Christmas, the lights, with team ups! Nicely done with the art. I've got the few of Andru, haven't exactly read a lot, but keeps the thread alive with all these raws floating. :) I'm glad the memories are being taken serious. I could use a bit of Amen Brother this morning, last panel.

Amen Brother!

On 2/8/2022 at 5:37 AM, Primetime said:

From Marvel Team Up #1 

F8CA2655-0DD7-47FE-87B4-44E7F3293446.jpeg

605E6E97-24D4-43A3-A19C-435F521F18B5.jpeg

Primetime, got any cool Andru swag?  Any original art?  Or just any cool collecting stories from your youth?

I never bought MTU #1 off the stands, it was before my time.  I found this book hard to get in high grade too, and my copy wasn't too great when I finally bought it.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:04 AM, Spider-Variant said:

Primetime, got any cool Andru swag?  Any original art?  Or just any cool collecting stories from your youth?

I never bought MTU #1 off the stands, it was before my time.  I found this book hard to get in high grade too, and my copy wasn't too great when I finally bought it.

👋🏽 not much Andru swag on my end. I’ve been wanting to read this story and the near Christmas full date stamp was too good to pass up (thumbsu