• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Omnibus, Absolute, Deluxe, and HC Thread
19 19

2,496 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2023 at 1:00 AM, ak47po said:

https://mitpressbookstore.mit.edu/book/9781684057467

Special Order - Subject to Availability

They've cancelled my order already. Thanks for trying though. I appreciate it. 

On 7/18/2023 at 5:53 PM, ak47po said:

Seriously only $30? Might be the best bang/buck I've seen in a long time.

Heads-up on another Taschen Marvel Comics Library... Silver Surfer
Although I don't see it on the official Taschen site, CGN has it for pre-order with a release date of October 3, 2023

https://cheapgraphicnovels.com/marvel-comics-library-vol-05-silver-surfer-1968-1970-c-hc

Capture.JPG

Spawn Origins Deluxe Vol. 6 was released within the last few days, for anyone else who's interested. I thought it was being pushed to September, as I was following a pre-sale on eBay and recently searched about the release date which said "September" on an Image page. I checked the app last night for some reason and the listing said "IN-HAND", so I pounced on it. Already made room on my bookshelf for it. :)

On 7/26/2023 at 4:41 PM, Dave2739 said:

New Taschen and OSPG

Untitled copy 2.jpg

Oh man, oh man, that's really pleasing to the eye and brain. Love it.

Couple more arrivals from the Hamilton sale, managed to grab these two before they sold out. 

IMG_4629.JPG

IMG_4630.JPG

On 8/8/2023 at 9:29 AM, WolverineX said:

Nice, what was the Sale?

Hamiltonbook.com got in an assortment of omnis a month or two ago. They're a closeout retailer, specializing in clearance-priced media. They are primarily a catalog mailorder company, but in recent years have been pushing their website. It's sort of a mom and pop business, but they get some tremendous deals, particularly with movies. That's how I came to find them, from the bluray.com forums. Eventually I realized they also sometimes have great comic deals. It just depends on what they can get on the cheap from their distributors.

The best books from their big omni drop have sold out, but they still have a handful of decent deals. It pays to check back week to week to see if they've snagged anything new.

https://www.hamiltonbook.com/products/search?listing_sort=10&limit=100&q=omnibus&power_search=Start%2BSearch&pf[1]=1