• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don Rosa Poll - Pedigree or Collection?

Don Rosa Poll - Pedigree or Collection  

630 members have voted

1. 1. Don Rosa Poll - Pedigree or Collection

497 posts in this topic

• Administrator

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Arch, can you confirm or deny that there's a red phone on Steve's desk and a red phone on yours through which he can call you and have you immediately delete any thread on a topic having to do with alleged members of the Grand Comic Conspiracy, and that the phones were originally white but turned red because of the heat being generated by the frequency of their usage? poke2.gif

Can you also confirm or deny that you have to wear an aluminum foil overcoat to work to protect you from the phone? poke2.gifpoke2.gif

Yes, I can confirm or deny those things. I can also make a bow tie, or a hat, or a bird out of them.

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Arch, can you confirm or deny that there's a red phone on Steve's desk and a red phone on yours through which he can call you and have you immediately delete any thread on a topic having to do with alleged members of the Grand Comic Conspiracy, and that the phones were originally white but turned red because of the heat being generated by the frequency of their usage? poke2.gif

Can you also confirm or deny that you have to wear an aluminum foil overcoat to work to protect you from the phone? poke2.gifpoke2.gif

Yes, I can confirm or deny those things. I can also make a bow tie, or a hat, or a bird out of them.

hail.gif

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

A hat or a bird I can see, but you can make a bow tie out of a red telephone? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

• Administrator

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

A hat or a bird I can see, but you can make a bow tie out of a red telephone? 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Great are my powers.

er...

yeah....

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Looks like i picked the wrong week to stop watching Airplane 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Goldy, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

To the tower?? Rapunzel!! Rapunzel!!!

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Why last summer we did Europe in nine days! And then we went to Bakersfield. And then to Fresno. Fresno? No one goes to Fresno anymore....

27_laughing.gifhail.gif

Why last summer we did Europe in nine days! And then we went to Bakersfield. And then to Fresno. Fresno? No one goes to Fresno anymore....

Loneliness, thats the bottom line. I was never happy as a child . . . Christmas Ted, what does that mean to you? It was living hell. Do you know what its like falling in the mud and getting kicked, in the head with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does, that never happens. Sorry Ted, that's a dumb question.

Loneliness, thats the bottom line. I was never happy as a child . . . Christmas Ted, what does that mean to you? It was living hell. Do you know what its like falling in the mud and getting kicked, in the head with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does, that never happens. Sorry Ted, that's a dumb question.

I gotta say something about that guy up there, and I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, metal, and G-U-T-S, guts! Why, Ted Striker has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon!

I gotta say something about that guy up there, and I can sum it all up in just one word: courage, dedication, daring, pride, pluck, spirit, grit, metal, and G-U-T-S, guts! Why, Ted Striker has got more guts in his little finger than most of us have in our large intestine, including the colon!

Ted, that was probably the worst landing in the history of this airport, but some of us here, particularly me, would like to buy you a drink and shake your hand . . and Ted, I just want you to know that when the going got rough . . .