• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Modern Newsies!
22 22

3,015 posts in this topic

Question for the ebay/mercari and various other app hunters

I'm currently moving in to my new filing cabinets and trying to get organized and am going to start posting a few of the extra 2k or so post 2010 newsstands.

Seems like some folks grab whatever they can, some are grabbing series etc. You guys think small runs of these would be the way to go? Curious how most of you collect, not how ebay etc works.

Yes I know max dollar is individually listing every issue, but not totally what I'm concerned with, nor in this case am I completely convinced that would necessarily be the case.

On 7/25/2021 at 3:10 PM, Lifesuggs said:

I'm currently moving in to my new filing cabinets and trying to get organized and am going to start posting a few of the extra 2k or so post 2010 newsstands.

Seems like some folks grab whatever they can, some are grabbing series etc. You guys think small runs of these would be the way to go? Curious how most of you collect, not how ebay etc works.

Yes I know max dollar is individually listing every issue, but not totally what I'm concerned with, nor in this case am I completely convinced that would necessarily be the case.

Collectors who buy newsstands of random issues really get them for the cover/significance and have specific needs. Not so much run needs but individual needs. If it’s a nice healthy run then I’d log them together but otherwise individuals is the best way

Edited by littledoom

On 7/25/2021 at 5:10 PM, Lifesuggs said:

May want to just run a sales thread here first.