• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, C2N0 said:

Express Grading Tier

Delivered 2/23

Received 2/24

Current Status: Scheduled for Grading

Basically in line with the estimated Express TAT. This is day 10 of 11. Next up for grading will probably be my standard order end of next week, but I’m still waiting on my last express order to get received. It was delivered 3/04 🥲

Update: 

Express Tier Order 2

Delivered 03/04

Received 03/10

Took about 4 business days to process. 

On 3/4/2021 at 8:14 PM, egardina.pp said:
On 2/12/2021 at 4:00 PM, egardina.pp said:
On 1/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, egardina.pp said:

17-card, Economy submission, no subs

• Delivered (to CGC's PO Box): 11/24/2020
  • Receipt by CGC: 12/03/2020
  • Current: Received
  • Business day count: 27 (excl. 12/3; 12/24-25; 1/1). 

No change

• Current Status: Received
  • Calendar Days: 72
  • Business Days: 47 (excluding date of receipt at CGC; 12/24-25; 1/1; 1/18)
  • Current Est. Turnaround (per CGC at time of post): 50 business days.

Scheduled for grading!

• Current Status: Scheduled for grading
  • Calendar Days: 92
  • Business Days: 60 (excluding date of receipt at CGC; 12/24-25; 1/1; 1/18; 2/15)
  • Initial Est. Turnaround: 30 business days
  • Current Est. Turnaround (per CGC at time of post): 65 business days.

• Current Status: Finalized / Imaged / Shipped
  • Calendar Days: 98
  • Business Days: 65 (excluding date of receipt at CGC; 12/24-25; 1/1; 1/18; 2/15)
  • Initial Est. Turnaround: 30 business days
  • Current Est. Turnaround (per CGC at time of post): 65 business days.

1 hour ago, Ron Churches said:

Really hoping my 2/11 standard sub moves to grading before EOW; still sitting in received. 20 days. Gotta be getting close.

My 2/6 order got shipped today. Just still waiting on this stupid bulk lol. My bulk is from 12/7 and heard orders from that week are getting worked on, so any day now.

On 2/12/2021 at 5:09 PM, Lapsaes said:

Recieved: 2/12/21

3/11/21 Standards with subgrades are scheduled for grading today!

So comparing other recent standard submissions, it looks like they're getting through standard at a pace where it's going through around 1 days worth, maybe a little more, of received submissions a day in getting them to scheduling.

Edited by Lapsaes

Looks like paying a bit more for standard gives you substantially faster speeds. Unfortunately my Econ submission that was received 12/9 has yet to even advance to scheduled for grading, while standard submissions that were received 2 full months later are already being graded. That's honestly pretty disappointing considering the turn around times that were advertised at the time of my submission. Apparently $8 extra dollars gets you a service that can return your cards 2 months faster. 4 dollars per month lol. If I only knew then what I know now............

14 minutes ago, Benjamin Brown said:

Realistically should I bet my "Received" 2/10 Bulk submission to be back in my hands by what.....end of May/June. 

No its 4 months for the ppl in December. I think don't think of it until maybe Aug sept

On 3/10/2021 at 9:07 AM, C2N0 said:

Express Grading Tier

Delivered 2/23

Received 2/24

Current Status: Scheduled for Grading

Day 11. Updated to grading/quality control check today. 

When it shows as finalized, are the grades immediately available to view online?

3 hours ago, Lapsaes said:

3/11/21 Standards with subgrades are scheduled for grading today!

So comparing other recent standard submissions, it looks like they're getting through standard at a pace where it's going through around 1 days worth, maybe a little more, of received submissions a day in getting them to scheduling.

Just got updated for the 2nd time today, now my cards are in Grading/Quality Control.

Now to see whether they'll stay like that for the next week since they made subgrades a +5 days add on, (though if anyone has any experience in standard with subs after they added the turnaround time for subs, I'd be glad to listen-)