• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status - Week ending 12/11
2 2

596 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Ron Churches said:

I was charged yesterday, FYI. Meant to add that in on my previous post. 

Huh weird that me and the other guy have not been charged yet. I have been in the grading for about the same length as you, have as many cards as you and submitted before you so IDK its just wonky sometimes I guess.

19 minutes ago, KianW said:

Huh weird that me and the other guy have not been charged yet. I have been in the grading for about the same length as you, have as many cards as you and submitted before you so IDK its just wonky sometimes I guess.

Obviously we don't know what their process looks like exactly, but I'm imagining they have a queue that goes to each grader that splits out from the mass pile that comes out of research, so maybe my guy finished faster than your guy? I have no idea what triggers the accounting, either. Grading and QC go into the same status, so it's possible they grade > see if they need to bump tiers, then simultaneously do QC and accounting? Idk. I would appreciate more transparency, but they'd be better off investing whatever that would take into hiring more graders :P. 

CGC should implement estimated time frames instead of an exact amount of days. I would not have sent my cards bulk back before the price changes if I didn't think my cards would be done in a month or so. Now it's been 3 months since they have been received, and I probably won't get them back until this time in May at the earliest. Same for my standard submission and Express submissions. I would prefer to see a time frame layout like this:

Bulk: 90-120 days (Not business days)

Econ: Get rid of this

Standard: 30-45  days

Express: 10-20 days

Walkthrough- 3-7 days

What do you guys thin about this?

Has anyone received any information about cards that started the grading process on the 3/12? Most cards being graded on 3/11 were mailed on 3/12. It's been 3 business days and still we have no information. I understand CGC is having a large amount of business at the moment, but no reason my 10 card submission is taking more than 3 business days to grade. That's an average of 3 hours per card lol.

1 minute ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

Has anyone received any information about cards that started the grading process on the 3/12? Most cards being graded on 3/11 were mailed on 3/12. It's been 3 business days and still we have no information. I understand CGC is having a large amount of business at the moment, but no reason my 10 card submission is taking more than 3 business days to grade. That's an average of 3 hours per card lol.

Honestly the only 3/12 cards I've heard get finished already were relatively small submissions with partial or no subs. Though if you have subs like me then I guess we're the lucky few who are probably feeling the wrath of that +5 business days the subs are supposed to add overall.

But I wouldn't suspect the cards being there any longer than by the end of this week. So at this point it's eh, alright that's at max 2 more days but what can ya do-

4 hours ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:

CGC should implement estimated time frames instead of an exact amount of days. I would not have sent my cards bulk back before the price changes if I didn't think my cards would be done in a month or so. Now it's been 3 months since they have been received, and I probably won't get them back until this time in May at the earliest. Same for my standard submission and Express submissions. I would prefer to see a time frame layout like this:

Bulk: 90-120 days (Not business days)

Econ: Get rid of this

Standard: 30-45  days

Express: 10-20 days

Walkthrough- 3-7 days

What do you guys thin about this?

Bulk would have to increase in price to match economy’s price point. There would be an insurance gap between and $100 and $1000 otherwise. 

23 hours ago, KianW said:

Yup still in grading for me as well. Have you been charged yet?

Alright I finally got charged for my submission, hopefully this means they'll finish up soon but fingers crossed 🤞

6 minutes ago, Lapsaes said:

Alright I finally got charged for my submission, hopefully this means they'll finish up soon but fingers crossed 🤞

I was also just charged. Crossing my fingers for both of us! I’ll let y’all know what my grades look like as well!

4 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Standard Submission

21 cards w/ sub-grades

Received: 02/04/2021

Scheduled For Grading: 03/08/2021

Grading/Quality Control: 03/17/2021

That's crazy. I have an economy submission still recieved since December 9th. You paid 7 dollars more and submitted your order 2 months latter and your cards are already getting graded haha. This is honestly becoming insane at this point. And the worst part is they charged me 3 months ago and have had my money ever since. Happy for you (and a bit jealous lol) 

Edited by DonLaGreca

10 minutes ago, DonLaGreca said:

That's crazy. I have an economy submission still recieved since December 9th. You paid 7 dollars more and submitted your order 2 months latter and your cards are already getting graded haha. This is honestly becoming insane at this point. And the worst part is they charged me 3 months ago and have had my money ever since. Happy for you (and a bit jealous lol) 

Exactly what I'm saying why is economy which is 7 dollars away from standard, having tat near bulk instead of close to standard

49 minutes ago, Tan MYWZWKJH said:

If i were to submit bulk now, with CGC currently grading early december batches, does it meant that my current bulk will be in the same status around june or july?

Seems about right. If when things were alil less crowded for bulk in dec and we are still in received almost 4 months in waiting, I'm gonna be safe to say urs won't be returned until next yr and I'm only trying to be honest. In dec they weren't as busy as they are now so u should double whats going on with dec orders