• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why are we expected to put up with this ?
2 2

308 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, The Nameless One said:

Because I am my own person with my own feelings and feel like containing them in my thread instead of taking someone else's thoughts over. Sorry, efficient? Are forums a business? Buddy, I was the #1 contributor on Rotten Tomatoes when they were a top 5 forum in terms of size, none of this means anything. 

We definitely heard your thoughts and feelings.  It is not about taking over. It is, that others have mentioned, we have heard this same cry for years. Even before cards it was TAT during convention season. This has been the same over and over. 

As for the #1 contributor on RT well.. 

2 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

Saying you were the #1 contributor on RT is not the flex you think it is LMAO what did I just read 

:roflmao:

I did just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.. Plus I was playing home games on Magnavox before there even was an Atari.  

All of this useless information and doesn't amount to sqat.. 

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

We definitely heard your thoughts and feelings.  It is not about taking over. It is, that others have mentioned, we have heard this same cry for years. Even before cards it was TAT during convention season. This has been the same over and over. 

As for the #1 contributor on RT well.. 

:roflmao:

I did just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.. Plus I was playing home games on Magnavox before there even was an Atari.  

All of this useless information and doesn't amount to sqat.. 

Dude I am crying laughing right now. I have never in my life been accosted by the presence of RottenTomatoes royalty. Truly incredible times I am living through. I think I'm starting to enjoy myself here again.

2 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

Dude I am crying laughing right now. I have never in my life been accosted by the presence of RottenTomatoes royalty. Truly incredible times I am living through. I think I'm starting to enjoy myself here again.

It washes over you in waves.. just go with it.

Wait until the new guys discover the marketplace and have to abide by our community rules.  I don't know if I can take the time off to write up so many probation list and HOS nominations. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Wait until the new guys discover the marketplace and have to abide by our community rules.  I don't know if I can take the time off to write up so many probation list and HOS nominations. 

:facepalm:

Didn't even think of that.. 

Maybe CGC will offer you a position as the PL and HOS official. Maybe offer you discount grading or something.. 

18 minutes ago, The Nameless One said:

I hope everyone has a nice night/weekend/week/month/year/life, I've said my piece. I hope the best for CGC's expansion, I wouldn't choose this company if they weren't the top in my eyes. I feel like I will get the most quality service, the most quality cases, and all that good stuff. I think people will look at their tough grading standards respectfully in the future. Ultimately, despite all the whatever, I feel like I made a wise investment and, in the end, I'm happy to support a cool, niche endeavor. We can only hope this collector stuff grows in popularity, we all win if that's the case. Peace and love

+1

35 minutes ago, The Nameless One said:

I hope everyone has a nice night/weekend/week/month/year/life, I've said my piece. I hope the best for CGC's expansion, I wouldn't choose this company if they weren't the top in my eyes. I feel like I will get the most quality service, the most quality cases, and all that good stuff. I think people will look at their tough grading standards respectfully in the future. Ultimately, despite all the whatever, I feel like I made a wise investment and, in the end, I'm happy to support a cool, niche endeavor. We can only hope this collector stuff grows in popularity, we all win if that's the case. Peace and love

Bababooey 

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 11.11.00 PM.png

Everyone, stop commenting on here. Buzzetta will threaten your life. Now let's not make him too angry. After all, he was almost stabbed. His fast reflexes got him out of the way hm and then he threatened the guy not to do it again, or else he was gonna tell the train conductor.

17 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I am pretty sure that I came close to being stabbed to death by a jacked 'showtime' subway performer after we went nose to nose because I refused to move out of the way for his ridiculous poll dance.  They threatened to kill my coworker and I, my coworker and I threatened to kill at least one of them before that happened.  I am sure it is on YouTube as too many people had their cell phones out filming it. 

For people that don't know what showtime is... 

Expand  

This is jacked to the older generation? I'm not seeing you in the video. I was truly hoping to get a glance at the "tough guy" who threatened to kill someone lol. Please sir, don't threaten to smack me with your 1st edition batman comic.

1 minute ago, TheBESTCLuTch said:
Everyone, stop commenting on here. Buzzetta will threaten your life. Now let's not make him too angry. After all, he was almost stabbed. His fast reflexes got him out of the way hm and then he threatened the guy not to do it again, or else he was gonna tell the train conductor.

17 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I am pretty sure that I came close to being stabbed to death by a jacked 'showtime' subway performer after we went nose to nose because I refused to move out of the way for his ridiculous poll dance.  They threatened to kill my coworker and I, my coworker and I threatened to kill at least one of them before that happened.  I am sure it is on YouTube as too many people had their cell phones out filming it. 

For people that don't know what showtime is... 

Expand  

This is jacked to the older generation? I'm not seeing you in the video. I was truly hoping to get a glance at the "tough guy" who threatened to kill someone lol. Please sir, don't threaten to smack me with your 1st edition batman comic.

Try harder. 

I think the best solution is CGC just stop grading Magic cards. This is clearly a Pokémon message board. At least 98% of the posts on the CGC boards are about Pokémon submissions so just suspend Or altogether stop Magic grading and the company can catch up on grading Pokémon. The demand on the CGC boards just isn’t there to justify the company waste it’s time grading Magic.

17 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

I think the best solution is CGC just stop grading Magic cards. This is clearly a Pokémon message board. At least 98% of the posts on the CGC boards are about Pokémon submissions so just suspend Or altogether stop Magic grading and the company can catch up on grading Pokémon. The demand on the CGC boards just isn’t there to justify the company waste it’s time grading Magic.

I understand what you are saying, but giving in to the mefirstgeneration never works. 

7 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Not sure about others, but I would've been content with a credit for the Dec submission so I could get some of these other cards moving through and then they bill me once they're done.

Having finite resources tied up at three grading companies getting kind of rough. Stretched myself too thin, but also didn't expect it to get to the point it has. Now I have my own backlog of cards on my desk.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat