• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Not a perfect movie but I liked it..." - where are these perfect movies?
10 10

258 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2022 at 6:42 AM, shadroch said:

I didn't read all seven pages but two perfect movies, to me, were Gunga Din and Silverado. 

Silverado :applause:

I would love to go to a Triple Feature of Silverado, Maverick, Tombstone and Quick and the Dead.

But Silver ado is pretty darn perfect. I can't think of anything that would make that movie better.

On 8/20/2022 at 5:34 AM, ▫️ said:

Probably not a popular opinion but I'm really high on Blade Runner 2049, so I would pick both. 

I also forgot to add Pulp Fiction and Dark Knight. 

I've probably watched all the films on my list dozens if not hundreds of times. A lot of times I'll just put it on in the background or when I work out. I never tire of watching them. 

On 8/21/2022 at 8:21 AM, ganni said:

Reruns for this month

Gettysburg

A Few Good Men

Crimson Tide

The Soldier (Ken Wahl)

ezgif-1-81cfcc12f5.gif.54534080134e611457456b103ef0f2c7.gif

On 8/20/2022 at 11:02 PM, Lpgk said:

Probably not a popular opinion but I'm really high on Blade Runner 2049, so I would pick both. 

I also forgot to add Pulp Fiction and Dark Knight. 

I've probably watched all the films on my list dozens if not hundreds of times. A lot of times I'll just put it on in the background or when I work out. I never tire of watching them. 

Don’t get me wrong, I loved Blade Runner 2049 as they managed to bring Ford back without it being forced thinking nostalgia will carry him. He had a great role in it. But Blade Runner was ground breaking for its time and I can’t give that credit to 2049 despite it being such a great sequel.

On 8/21/2022 at 8:46 PM, ganni said:

@Cat

Semper fi !!!(thumbsu

*Sweats in Latin*

Oi oi! 

*Smooooth*

On 8/21/2022 at 11:40 AM, paperheart said:

‘Bambi,’ a Disney classic that has traumatized generations of children, turns 80

I took my daughter to a revival in a theater when she was 5. As I'm sitting there with a bunch of tissues when the mother gets shot, she tells me (at the top of her lungs) ...MOMMY DON'T CRY, It's ONLY a Movie!"

Didn't really help...

Dumbo was worse, lol.

On 8/21/2022 at 12:02 PM, skypinkblu said:

I took my daughter to a revival in a theater when she was 5. As I'm sitting there with a bunch of tissues when the mother gets shot, she tells me (at the top of her lungs) ...MOMMY DON'T CRY, It's ONLY a Movie!"

Didn't really help...

Dumbo was worse, lol.

Watch the 1st 15min of UP!

and forget about Old Yeller, I couldn't even stay in the same room when my friends were playing it for their kids...

Come to think about it...Disney was weird...I had nightmares about those Spiders too. I think I should cancel my Disney Plus subscription;) 

ET however, was a favorite classic.