• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello Lurkers! Yes you! Why don’t you post more?
15 15

972 posts in this topic

On 11/2/2021 at 4:12 AM, Arkham said:

Final note is that this is also enhanced a tiny bit by a missing post history (forum upgrades and shifts etc). I'd love to go back and update threads on enduring topics, or add my kudos thread to my signature... But I can't find anything I've posted before 2020. 

Hello @Arkham :)

This is something I see mentioned occasionally - members having trouble accessing their own posting history. Here's how you can do it.

If you go to your profile page you'll see a "See their activity" tab over to the right like so:

1_LI.thumb.jpg.13d6a93655939eff1b5ab240c13b8495.jpg

Click on that, and over to the left you will see "Topics" under "Forums" like so:

2_LI.thumb.jpg.c692f02a978e6a6e68403f2349e584dd.jpg

Click on topics and you will see a list of every thread you have created since joining. If you select the second page like so...

3_LI.thumb.jpg.6d42449e6766479a73ee5e466066c037.jpg

...you'll see your feedback thread at the top there (titled to reflect a previous board name I presume):

4_LI.thumb.jpg.85ba45f1d14c76cf815037c5cafe9d75.jpg

Click on that and you can then access the thread link and add it as your Kudos Thread or to your signature line.

You can sort your threads by date order too using the "Sort By" button.

On 11/2/2021 at 1:56 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Hello @Arkham :)

This is something I see mentioned occasionally - members having trouble accessing their own posting history. Here's how you can do it.If you go to your profile page you'll see a "See their activity" tab over to the right like so:

Spoiler

1_LI.thumb.jpg.13d6a93655939eff1b5ab240c13b8495.jpg

Click on that, and over to the left you will see "Topics" under "Forums" like so:

Spoiler

2_LI.thumb.jpg.c692f02a978e6a6e68403f2349e584dd.jpg

Click on topics and you will see a list of every thread you have created since joining. If you select the second page like so...

Spoiler

3_LI.thumb.jpg.6d42449e6766479a73ee5e466066c037.jpg

...you'll see your feedback thread at the top there (titled to reflect a previous board name I presume):

Spoiler

4_LI.thumb.jpg.85ba45f1d14c76cf815037c5cafe9d75.jpg

Click on that and you can then access the thread link and add it as your Kudos Thread or to your signature line.

You can sort your threads by date order too using the "Sort By" button.

Great post!  Up till now, I've searched page by page to find an approximate date when I believed I started a topic.  This saves a lot of time.  Specially looking for old sales threads to research something.  Thanks! (worship)

On 11/2/2021 at 10:09 AM, Unca Ben said:

Great post!  Up till now, I've searched page by page to find an approximate date when I believed I started a topic.  This saves a lot of time.  Specially looking for old sales threads to research something.  Thanks! (worship)

Glad it helped Unc. You can view other members profile history in the same way, so if you were looking for an old thread and remembered who started it, that's a good way to find it. 

On 11/1/2021 at 7:45 PM, Shawn Everidge said:

I don't know. I've run into a couple of douchebags already. Not really making me want to continue to post here or be a part of this community.

People aren't "douchebags" for proving you wrong. The forum could use less people that think they're always right.

On 11/2/2021 at 12:37 AM, ttfitz said:

It's been a while, but I believe I lurked for quite a while before I posted. I think you were pretty well established by the time I started participating. Another one like that is @CAHokie who joined a couple weeks after me, but I think had been posting for some time before.

I think I lurked for a while before creating an account. I had just gotten back into comics and didn’t even know what CGC or a slab was. 

On 11/2/2021 at 12:14 PM, CAHokie said:

I think I lurked for a while before creating an account. I had just gotten back into comics and didn’t even know what CGC or a slab was. 

I'm just wondering how long it will take CGC to branch out into Cryogenics?   :sick:  

On 11/2/2021 at 8:06 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

No, I didn't prove you wrong. Someone else did, and I pointed out that you were being self-righteous. Adjust your attitude.

I'm not adjusting a damn thing. Take your obsession with me and do what I said. Shove off. I wish there were a way to block someone here.

Edited by Shawn Everidge

• Administrator
On 11/2/2021 at 9:08 AM, Shawn Everidge said:
On 11/2/2021 at 9:06 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

No, I didn't prove you wrong. Someone else did, and I pointed out that you were being self-righteous. Adjust your attitude.

I'm not adjusting a damn thing. Take your obsession with me and do what I said. Shove off.

Both of you stop it now.