• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My adventure with 8000+ comic books begins
4 4

217 posts in this topic

On 5/4/2022 at 9:15 PM, Bird said:

now a maxx ashcan is different. not a wizard maxx one, that is $5 last I recall, but bold single color ashcans yellow red or blue

The Maxx ashcans are definitely worth more.  They came in yellow, blue, red, black. 

On 5/4/2022 at 7:05 PM, StrikeOutXXX said:

May as well start working through the DC minus the few boxes I did earlier in the project.  Made 2 priced boxes from a mis-match of large/small/vertigo boxes some later from his friend's shop I think.

Action Comics - Started at #626 - 711
- Only things higher than $5 were: 642 and 689 (x3)
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
Adventure of the Outsiders
The Adventures of Superman - Started at #445 & Annuals
- #465, 466, 496, 497, 7x #505 Holo Foil, Superman Wedding Album Silver Letter
(I did an Al-Ba box last week left off with Batman variants)
All Star Squadron
Batman - Startd with #505
- #507 DC Logo, 512
Batman Legends of the Dark Knight
Batman Punisher: Lake of Fire
Ugh a bunch of Batman stuff I had no clue what series the went to, so just put them in the box in any order: BM Annuals, BM 80 Page Giants, BM Bullock's Law, BM Book of the Dead, BM Gallery, BM Batgirl, BM Mr. Freeze, BM Poison Ivy, BM Scarecrow 3-D, BM & Superman World's Finest (learned a new word - oneshot)

Then came DC/Vertigo (Some just say Veritgo) - wasn't sure if most folks file these in with DC stuff or Indie, but since they came in the DC box, staying in the DC box

The Books of Faerie
The Books of Magic (Comics)
The Books of Magic (Trade Books)
Catwoman
Challengers of the Unknown
Crisis on Infinite Earths
Dial H for Hero
The Dreaming
Doomsday Annual
Ghosts
Green Arrow

Will pick up with Green Lantern tomorrow.

-----

@revat Thanks for the pricing tips, will probably go that route a small box at a time

@1Cool YES YES YES - I never even thought of Halloween - that would save me $100 right there in candy, although knowing kids today, they get a comic book instead of a peanut butter bar, they'll likely egg my house.  and yes, they are bagged and boarded.

Still wondering what an ashcan edition is - those little tiny thin booklets.  In one of the boxes he has had little advertisement sheets of various comics or publishers, I thought I saw some mini comics in there similar to that ashcan I found yesterday, just can't remember what box they were in.

Enough comic adventuring for one day - I'm way behind on my Commonwealth Picker, Froggy Flips, Hairy Tornado, Cincinnati Picker, Mountain Man Treasure, Trash to Cash Podcast, and The Past is Alive youtube videos 8-)

I give out comics for Halloween every year.  I give each kid a couple candies and a comic.  Some don't care about the comic but some get very excited and some make sure to come back every year because of the comic.  If they get really excited about the comic I give them a bunch.  It also helps to have comics that appeal to young kids - archie, smurfs, donald duck etc.

On 5/5/2022 at 2:35 PM, F For Fake said:

What I typically do, when I buy bulk, is try go get the books in the range of 10-20 cents each, depending on what it is. If I know for a fact there are good books in there, or it's a desirable run, or silver or bronze, I'd pay more. But for pure bulk drek, 10-20 cents a book, or $25-$50 per box, depending on if it's short or long boxes, and how many books they contain (bagged/boarded vs raw, etc).

First I make a sweep and pull out any keys or books that I know I can sell quickly as individual books. The biggest chunk of money I'm going to see is from these books, so you have to hope that each box has a couple of books that make it worth your while. At these prices, it doesn't have to be many.

After that, I'll do another sweep, a very detailed pick of every box, to see if I missed anything. Keys I may not be aware of, artists I'm not familiar with, low prints, newsstands, logo variants, really, anything at all that would make an book worth selling on its own.

After I'm sure that I've picked all of the best individual books, I'll go back and pull sets and runs, as full/complete runs of titles will always sell at some price, and sometimes they sell surprisingly well.

Now, if I was a dealer that set up at shows, I'd save the rest of the junk for 25 and 50 cent boxes, but I don't really set up at shows anymore, and I never did much. I'm primarily an online seller, and I don't have the space or the desire to sit on boxes of junk, to wait for the next show. So, once I am sure, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that what I have left isn't worth picking over anymore, I will take the remainder, and sometimes list them as bulk on Facebook/Craiglist/etc (because someone will always buy them if they're cheap enough), or I will sometimes take them and trade into the LCS for store credit or cash, and THEY can put them in their cheap bins. 

This is my model, because I am trying to turn the stuff over quickly, make the most I can, and get the junk out of the house. But since you are already setting up at shows, and don't seem overly concerned about making a killing right away, you can take your time selling them off in 50 cent and dollar boxes at your show, and get a little extra income here and there.

The last collection I bought was about a month ago, 18 short boxes. It took me about three weeks, but I did the steps above, and made good money off of the collection. Once I was sure I'd drained it of every penny, I had 5 boxes left. I listed them on Facebook marketplace, clearly explained that these were essentially "leftovers", and there wasn't much of anything in there worth more than $1-$5. I had many offers, and sold them in a couple of hours. Whether it's dealers who are banking on me missing something (I didn't, but hey), pure collectors, readers, flea market sellers that want cheap books for their dollar boxes, there's pretty much always someone else who will buy your comics, if they're cheap enough.

Make sure to drop by next Saturday and say hi.

On 5/5/2022 at 6:34 PM, fastballspecial said:

Make sure to drop by next Saturday and say hi.

Yes sir, planning on being there and looking forward to it! Let me know where you’ll be set up so I’ll know it’s you. Hopefully some other boarded can make it out!

Had a night off with the kids, so back to the DC boxes.

Green Lantern - Started #114
- Several $8/10/12 ones
- #182 (Jon Stewart Becomes GL), #185 (Jon Stewart Origin)
The Green Lantern Corps
Tales of the Green Lantern Corps
- #1, #2 & the annuals were upticks
The Green Lantern Special
Green Lantern Emerald Dawn
Green lantern Corps Quarterly
Green Lantern Green Arrow Hard-Traveling Heroes (Book)
Green Lantern: Ganthet's Tale (Book)
House of Secrets Set ('96)
House of Secrets: Facade
Silver Age Classics - House of Secrets
- UGH Where do you file things like this or DC Millennium Edition comics? With the S for Silver & M for Millennium or by the reprint's title?  
11 House of Secrets advertisements?  ~ 4 3/4" square tri-fold - these collectible or anything special, he just had them marked "Promo"?

396493335_HOSPromo.thumb.jpeg.e780676fdceb7be118244bff99b97d35.jpeg

Hunter the Age of Magic Set
Huntress
Icon (Has #1) 1st Appearance of Icon, Rocket, SHRED, Origin of Rocket & Icon
Invasion
The Invisibles
Judge Dredd

Ugg, then came the "Justice League" section.  Close to 3 full boxes of JL variants.  I got quarterly's annuals, indexes, the stuff I pulled out that looked old earlier this week to put back in order, and they're jumbled up. I'm giving up until tomorrow.

Then in the middle of one of the boxes is about a foot of DC Trade Paper Backs.  Guess I'll try to finish the DC/Vertigo then just start another mixed box.

Edited by StrikeOutXXX
Type-O's

On 5/6/2022 at 8:08 PM, StrikeOutXXX said:

- Several $8/10/12 ones
The Green Lantern Corps
Tales of the Green Lantern Corps
- #1, #2 & the annuals were upticks
The Green Lantern Special
Green Lantern Emerald Dawn
Green lantern Corps Quarterly
Green Lantern Green Arrow Hard-Traveling Heroes (Book)
Green Lantern: Ganthet's Tale (Book)
House of Secrets Set ('96)
House of Secrets: Facade
Silver Age Classics - House of Secrets
- UGH Where do you file things like this or DC Millennium Edition comics? With the S for Silver & M for Millennium or by the reprint's title?  
11 House of Secrets advertisements?  ~ 4 3/4" square tri-fold - these collectible or anything special, he just had them marked "Promo"?

396493335_HOSPromo.thumb.jpeg.e780676fdceb7be118244bff99b97d35.jpeg

Hunter the Age of Magic Set
Huntress
Icon (Has #1) 1st Appearance of Icon, Rocket, SHRED, Origin of Rocket 7 Icon
Invasion
The Invisibles
Judge Dredd

Ugg, then came the "Justice League" section.  Close to 3 full boxes of JL variants.  I got quarterly's annuals, indexes, the stuff I pulled out that looked old earlier this week to put back in order, and they're jumbled up. I'm giving up until tomorrow.

Then in the middle of one of the boxes is about a foot of DC Trade Paper Backs.  Guess I'll try to finish the DC/Vertigo then just start another mixed box.

I’m enjoying this thread as you go through the collection and learn about the hobby.  After I’ve gone through a collection I’ll often dump the worst stuff into a local auction.  Usually 3-4 longs at a time as prices go tend to go down if I send more for auction.  Typically yields $75 to $100 a box.

On 5/4/2022 at 12:25 PM, 1Cool said:

The bags and boards are worth what - $0.25 a piece so there is gold in there boxes!

Do you want to buy a few thousand used bags and boards?  I'll sell them for ten cents each, so you can make a fortune at a quarter each.

On 5/6/2022 at 10:25 PM, shadroch said:

Do you want to buy a few thousand used bags and boards?  I'll sell them for ten cents each, so you can make a fortune at a quarter each.

With these in 30+ year old bags/boards, some aren't exactly in pristine condition (Comics are fine) but ancient tape, etc.  No way I would re-bag/board them all, the things I leave in the boxes I'm just leaving as-is and putting my sticker over the old one.

I am re-bagging/boarding things that go in the case, usually $25+ or things I've sold already shipping out that was higher priced.  I think I bought 200 bags & boards of each size including the thick and Magazine - and average is about 20 cents for the bag/board combo.   Can you imagine if these were raw and I had to bag/board them all - that's roughly $1700 + tape.  No thanks.

Most thirty year old bags look terrible and even feel bad.  Not much of an incentive to buy.  

If I see someone selling stuff in ancient bags, I have to wonder if he counted the pages, or even looked for missing coupons or hidden loogies. 

On 5/6/2022 at 10:08 PM, StrikeOutXXX said:

- Several $8/10/12 ones

Green Lantern 141? It is the first appearance of The Omega Men and is a decent book, especially in high grade.

Finished off 4 DC & DC/Vertigo Boxes. Had to merge the newer stuff from the 2nd shop into these boxes, keeping it straight was a mess.

Justice League Quarterly
- #13/Joseph Linsner Cover was an uptick
JL Index
JL Annuals
- #2 was a nice jump
Justice League of America - Sporadic starting #105
- #105, 118, 119, 120, 133, 134, 135, 138, 141, 143, 147, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 All nicely valued
Justice League ('87)
Justice League International
Justice League America - #69 & 70 small uptick
Justice League Europe - #23 small uptick - Blue Jay/Silver Sorceress joins
- #33 - Vs. Despero & Lobo, Sonic the Hedgehog bonus book
Justice League International Again
Justice League Task Force
Justice Society of America
Kamandi the Last Boy on Earth. Only 34/35/37/49
Karate Kid - Only #4
Kill Your Boyfriend - Oneshot
Kobra - Only #2 & 3
The Last One
Legends ('86)
L.E.G.I.O.N
Legion of Superheroes - Start #260-313.  Decent avg. price in the older ones, no Whitmans or Mark Jewelers Inserts
Tales of the Legion of Superheroes
- #315 Origin of White Witch/Vs. Dark Circle
Lucifer
Martian Manhunter
Metal Men #41-56
Brave and the Bold (Metamorpho the Element Man) - Rough Shape/Poor
Names of Magic (Bound set 1-5)
Nightwing 0.5 Wizard special offer with certificate of authenticity
Penguin Triumphant
Sandman - Few random issues, THREE #75's two 1st, one 2nd printing! (Grading Candidates)
Essential Vertigo - The Sandman (Thought this #1 was normal, got excited for a sec)
Secret Origins #14 (Suicide Squad)
Secret Origins of Super Villains 80 Page giant
Seekers Into the Mystery
Seven Miles a Second - Oneshot
Sleepy Hollow #1
Adventure Comics #453 - Superboy
Supergirl ('96) 2x #1's 1st and 3rd print, #75 Dynamic Forces with COA
Supergirl Wings - Oneshot
* Bunch of random Superman single issues, specials, books, etc:
Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen /#65 - Grafitti - Poor
Krypton Chronicles #1
Superman ('99) #123 Glow in the dark
Three Dimension Adventures Superman 3-D '97 Reprint
Superman Villians Secret Files
The Legacy of Superman
Superman: Save the Planet
Realworlds: Superman
Superman & Bugs Bunny
Superman Red/Superman Blue - Deluxe Set #1 - Oneshot
Superman Forever #1 Special Lenticular Cover
Superman: Last Son of Earth
The Superman Monster
Superman 80-Page Giant
Superman: Where is thy Sting?
Superman: Distant Fires
Superman: War of the Worlds
Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey (Book #1)
Superman: They Saved Luthor's Brain
Superman in the Seventies
The Death of Superman Limited Platinum Edition
The Spectre ('92)
The Spectre ('01)
Stardust - Set Book 1-4
Vertigo Secret Files 7 Origins: Swamp Thing
Teen Titans #45
Tor #2
Total Recall Movie Special Signed by Maggin & Lyle #1444/5000
Trenchcoat Brigade
Weird War Tales #75
Vertigo Winter's Edge
Realworlds: Wonder Woman
Superman and Batman: World's Funnest
Y The Last Man - #6-16 & Book 1

That's it for the alphabetized boxes.  I did leave some DC Animaniacs in the "Kiddie" box for later, and the Star-Trek with the Marvel Star-Trek to make ST boxes though.
The below were Misc things I found out of order after their box got processed, so just putting at the end of the last DC box as misc:

Silver Age Classics
DC Comics millennium Editions
House of Mystery #310
Action Comics #622-626
More Secrete Origins Replica Editon Book
Green Lantern 80-Page Giant Books
Batman 80-Page Giant
Batman DOA Book
Batman: I, Joker Book
Batman: It's Joker Time Book
Batman in the Seventies Book *
Batman: The Abduction Book
Batman: Bloodstorm Book **
Batman: Dark Legends Book ***
Batman: Dreamland Book
Batman: Ghosts Book *
Batman: Joker's Apprentice Book
Batman: Masque Book
Batman: Nosferatu Book
DC Universe Christmas Book *
Green Lantern 1001 Emerald Nights Book
JLA: Seven Caskets Book
Robin 80-Page Giant
History of the DC Universe Book #1&2
Realworlds: Batman Book
Realworlds: Justice League of America Book

OK long list, but a lot of decent things in there (at least to me).

So last night I posted some pictures of a House of Secrets promo material - anyone have any insights on that?  I also ran across the following promo type stuff today if anyone can tell me if it's worth keeping, ditching, has some value, maybe what it was, etc.  I probably have between 20-50 of each (except the last)

Double sided flyer - I posted the front/back

promo1.thumb.jpeg.2b2feb8aa8368e04845fda0ee4228fcc.jpeg

Front/Back and an open inside

promo2.thumb.jpeg.29729c2534f72b8acddb4d744e81544f.jpeg

Front/Back & open inside

promo3.thumb.jpeg.4dc878d9b31157479dc894c36f441fef.jpeg

Front/Back & open inside

promo4.thumb.jpeg.c4ea43cfa465607c8d15090a1d674957.jpeg

Front/Back & open inside

promo5.thumb.jpeg.bac72a707a67494110a59f7ce0aa30be.jpeg

This is a preview comic, front/back flip to Lucifer & Swamp Thing.  I only opened to 1 page of each at the bottom, but there are more pages.

promo6.thumb.jpeg.f26a866e4b5d4f844d090514e018b117.jpeg

And last odd thing I have 4 Happy Holidays! cards with cover art by John Byrne.

promocard.thumb.jpeg.d2bcdf1179c7b8611521d33d7f0e9fcc.jpeg

Sorry so long today - probably won't be sorting tomorrow with Mother's Day and all, may pop in to check comments if she takes a nap 8-)

Edited by StrikeOutXXX

On 5/7/2022 at 8:04 PM, StrikeOutXXX said:

Finished off 4 DC & DC/Vertigo Boxes. Had to merge the newer stuff from the 2nd shop into these boxes, keeping it straight was a mess.

Justice League Quarterly
- #13/Joseph Linsner Cover was an uptick
JL Index
JL Annuals
- #2 was a nice jump
Justice League of America - Sporadic starting #105
- #105, 118, 119, 120, 133, 134, 135, 138, 141, 143, 147, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154 All nicely valued
Justice League ('87)
Justice League International
Justice League America - #69 & 70 small uptick
Justice League Europe - #23 small uptick - Blue Jay/Silver Sorceress joins
- #33 - Vs. Despero & Lobo, Sonic the Hedgehog bonus book
Justice League International Again
Justice League Task Force
Justice Society of America
Kamandi the Last Boy on Earth. Only 34/35/37/49
Karate Kid - Only #4
Kill Your Boyfriend - Oneshot
Kobra - Only #2 & 3
The Last One
Legends ('86)
L.E.G.I.O.N
Legion of Superheroes - Start #260-313.  Decent avg. price in the older ones, no Whitmans or Mark Jewelers Inserts
Tales of the Legion of Superheroes
- #315 Origin of White Witch/Vs. Dark Circle
Lucifer
Martian Manhunter
Metal Men #41-56
Brave and the Bold (Metamorpho the Element Man) - Rough Shape/Poor
Names of Magic (Bound set 1-5)
Nightwing 0.5 Wizard special offer with certificate of authenticity
Penguin Triumphant
Sandman - Few random issues, THREE #75's two 1st, one 2nd printing! (Grading Candidates)
Essential Vertigo - The Sandman (Thought this #1 was normal, got excited for a sec)
Secret Origins #14 (Suicide Squad)
Secret Origins of Super Villains 80 Page giant
Seekers Into the Mystery
Seven Miles a Second - Oneshot
Sleepy Hollow #1
Adventure Comics #453 - Superboy
Supergirl ('96) 2x #1's 1st and 3rd print, #75 Dynamic Forces with COA
Supergirl Wings - Oneshot
* Bunch of random Superman single issues, specials, books, etc:
Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen /#65 - Grafitti - Poor
Krypton Chronicles #1
Superman ('99) #123 Glow in the dark
Three Dimension Adventures Superman 3-D '97 Reprint
Superman Villians Secret Files
The Legacy of Superman
Superman: Save the Planet
Realworlds: Superman
Superman & Bugs Bunny
Superman Red/Superman Blue - Deluxe Set #1 - Oneshot
Superman Forever #1 Special Lenticular Cover
Superman: Last Son of Earth
The Superman Monster
Superman 80-Page Giant
Superman: Where is thy Sting?
Superman: Distant Fires
Superman: War of the Worlds
Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey (Book #1)
Superman: They Saved Luthor's Brain
Superman in the Seventies
The Death of Superman Limited Platinum Edition
The Spectre ('92)
The Spectre ('01)
Stardust - Set Book 1-4
Vertigo Secret Files 7 Origins: Swamp Thing
Teen Titans #45
Tor #2
Total Recall Movie Special Signed by Maggin & Lyle #1444/5000
Trenchcoat Brigade
Weird War Tales #75
Vertigo Winter's Edge
Realworlds: Wonder Woman
Superman and Batman: World's Funnest
Y The Last Man - #6-16 & Book 1

That's it for the alphabetized boxes.  I did leave some DC Animaniacs in the "Kiddie" box for later, and the Star-Trek with the Marvel Star-Trek to make ST boxes though.
The below were Misc things I found out of order after their box got processed, so just putting at the end of the last DC box as misc:

Silver Age Classics
DC Comics millennium Editions
House of Mystery #310
Action Comics #622-626
More Secrete Origins Replica Editon Book
Green Lantern 80-Page Giant Books
Batman 80-Page Giant
Batman DOA Book
Batman: I, Joker Book
Batman: It's Joker Time Book
Batman in the Seventies Book *
Batman: The Abduction Book
Batman: Bloodstorm Book **
Batman: Dark Legends Book ***
Batman: Dreamland Book
Batman: Ghosts Book *
Batman: Joker's Apprentice Book
Batman: Masque Book
Batman: Nosferatu Book
DC Universe Christmas Book *
Green Lantern 1001 Emerald Nights Book
JLA: Seven Caskets Book
Robin 80-Page Giant
History of the DC Universe Book #1&2
Realworlds: Batman Book
Realworlds: Justice League of America Book

OK long list, but a lot of decent things in there (at least to me).

So last night I posted some pictures of a House of Secrets promo material - anyone have any insights on that?  I also ran across the following promo type stuff today if anyone can tell me if it's worth keeping, ditching, has some value, maybe what it was, etc.  I probably have between 20-50 of each (except the last)

Double sided flyer - I posted the front/back

promo1.thumb.jpeg.2b2feb8aa8368e04845fda0ee4228fcc.jpeg

Front/Back and an open inside

promo2.thumb.jpeg.29729c2534f72b8acddb4d744e81544f.jpeg

Front/Back & open inside

promo3.thumb.jpeg.4dc878d9b31157479dc894c36f441fef.jpeg

Front/Back & open inside

promo4.thumb.jpeg.c4ea43cfa465607c8d15090a1d674957.jpeg

Front/Back & open inside

promo5.thumb.jpeg.bac72a707a67494110a59f7ce0aa30be.jpeg

This is a preview comic, front/back flip to Lucifer & Swamp Thing.  I only opened to 1 page of each at the bottom, but there are more pages.

promo6.thumb.jpeg.f26a866e4b5d4f844d090514e018b117.jpeg

And last odd thing I have 4 Happy Holidays! cards with cover art by John Byrne.

promocard.thumb.jpeg.d2bcdf1179c7b8611521d33d7f0e9fcc.jpeg

Sorry so long today - probably won't be sorting tomorrow with Mother's Day and all, may pop in to check comments if she takes a nap 8-)

Those promotional pieces, in order:

• Death Talks About Life is collected by Sandman fans. Most copies aren't extremely high grade, even fresh out of shipping boxes (like at least your top copy, for example). $5-10 each unless you have copies that seem really, really flawless; 9.6+ graded copies sometimes go for a lot more, but I would not even consider paying to grade one of these unless it was utterly immaculate.
  • Stardust Preview. Couple bucks, maybe
  • Vital Vertigo. Couple bucks, if you're lucky. For the extreme completionist. Fun fact, there are two versions of this advertising piece. The one you have, and a black and white version that's rarer and still doesn't matter.
  • Hellblazer the Books of Magic Preview. Maybe $5 on a good day? These aren't very common, but demand is very low.
  • Sandman Midnight Theatre Flyer. I'd say $5 on this one. Sandman is a thing, and this is marginally less common than some of these.
  • Swamp Thing / Lucifer Preview Flipbook. Nominal value, maybe a buck or so?

I have no information about the Byrne Christmas cards.

Thank you @Qalyar you know your stuff!

Any idea on that House of Secrets piece a few posts ago?

I did find a couple of solds on the Swamp Thing/Lucifer on eBay in the $4 range plus shipping, and many listed and not sold yet but not a good sell-through rate.

The Vital Vertigo I had only 1 of the black & white so didn't take a picture of it.

I'm usually pretty good with Google if I know the right terms to put in, but couldn't find anything on those Christmas cards either.

I have about 50 of the first few, only about 15 of the Swamp Thing - Those probably wouldn't sell much in the venues I'm using, sounds like something to put in bulk lots and maybe a shop owner with lots of true comic traffic might want them.  I don't think I have enough individual comics of those titles to even put one on the back side of the board to help sell the comic.  I'll put those in a project box for down the road for now.

Thanks again!

On 5/9/2022 at 7:01 AM, StrikeOutXXX said:

Thank you @Qalyar you know your stuff!

Any idea on that House of Secrets piece a few posts ago?

I did find a couple of solds on the Swamp Thing/Lucifer on eBay in the $4 range plus shipping, and many listed and not sold yet but not a good sell-through rate.

The Vital Vertigo I had only 1 of the black & white so didn't take a picture of it.

I'm usually pretty good with Google if I know the right terms to put in, but couldn't find anything on those Christmas cards either.

I have about 50 of the first few, only about 15 of the Swamp Thing - Those probably wouldn't sell much in the venues I'm using, sounds like something to put in bulk lots and maybe a shop owner with lots of true comic traffic might want them.  I don't think I have enough individual comics of those titles to even put one on the back side of the board to help sell the comic.  I'll put those in a project box for down the road for now.

Thanks again!

I've seen that House of Secrets thing described as a "promo brochure". I'm not sure that it's really received a formalized name. A couple bucks? I'm not sure. These maybe aren't as common as some of the other promotional material you've listed, but I think interest in House of Secrets ephemera is pretty low.

Working on Indie next.  I did an A-C box last week, and some Dark Horse already, but looks like the next boxes up has some stragglers high up in the alphabet, then I got through the M's tonight (2 boxes).  Not a lot of big winners, a few solid eBay comps, but a lot destined for Halloween Treats for sure, but maybe I'll make you remember something you haven't thought of for ages!

*** 3-D Zone
The Deep Image

*** Acclaim Comics
Sliders
Sliders Darkest Hour
Sliders Special
Sliders Ultimatum

*** Apple Comics
Survive!

Arena Magazine #11 (John Byrne, Chris Wozniak, James Hudnall)

*** Caliber Comics / Tome Press
Arthur King of Britain
Badgers Comics and Computers
Book of the Tarot
Henry V
The Hunting of the Snark
Nostradamus Chronicles
Phantasmagoria
Plague
The Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Suppressed! History and Violence in America
The Three Voices
True Spy Stories
While Fifty Million Died

*** Chaos
Chaos City: AIDS Awareness Comic

Double Barrel - Inside Comics #1

*** Dark Horse
Aliens Alchemy - Set #1-3
Aliens Apocalypse the Destroying Angels - Set #1-4
Aliens Berserker - Set #1-4
Aliens Colonial Marines - Set #1-10
Aliens Earth Angel
Aliens Earth War - Set #1-4
Aliens Genocide - Set #1-4
Aliens Glass Corridor
Aliens Havoc - Set #1-2
Aliens Hive - Set #1-4
Aliens Kidnapped - Set #1-3
Aliens Labyrinth - Set #1-4
Aliens Lovesick
Aliens Mondo Heat
Aliens Mondo Pest
Aliens Music of the Spears - Set #1-4
Aliens Newt's Tale - Set #1-2
Aliens Purge
Alien Resurrection - Set #1-2
Aliens Rogue - Set #1-4
Aliens Sacrifice
Aliens Salvation
Aliens Special
Aliens Stalker
Aliens Stronghold - Set #1-4
Aliens Survival - Set #1-3
Alien 3 - Set #1-3
Aliens Xenogenesis - Set #1-4
Aliens Wraith
Basil Wolverton in Space (Book)
Critical Error
Dark Horse Comics
Dark Horse Presents - #54-57 & #101/102 (Aliens)
Dark Horse Presents Aliens
Harlan Ellison's Dream Corridor - Set #1-5
Harlan Ellison's Dream Corridor Quarterly
Harlan Ellison's Dream Corridor Special
John Byrne's Next Men - #0-30 EXCEPT #21/Hellboy 8-(
The World Below
The World Below Deeper and Stranger

*** Fantagraphic Books
Black Hole - #5-9

*** Harris Comics
The Rook - Set #0-4

Youngblood
Youngblood Battle Zone
Youngblood Strikefile
Youngblood Yearbook

*** Innovation
Angry Shadows
Dark Shadows
Mack Bolan The Executioner
Anne rice's Interview With the Vampire
Innovation Previews #11 - April Releases
Lost in Space/Lost in Space Voyage to the Bottom of the Soul - Set #1-18
Lost in Space Annuals + Special Editions
Lost in Space Project Robinson
Lucifer's Hammer
J.N. Williamson's Masques
A Nightmare on Elm Street The Beginning - #2 (For the case)
On a Pale Horse - Book #1-5 (Books say of six but all price guides show 1-5 only - what's up?)
Quantum Leap (Higher than I would have thought for many)
Anne Rice's The Queen of the Damned #3

*** Jzink Comics
The Rockmeez

*** Kitchen Sink Comics
Cadillacs and Dinosaurs 3-D Special
Death Rattle Vol 2 #8 but 25th Anniversary Classic
Flesh Crawlers
The Spirit #4 & #87
The Spirit The Origin years
Xenozoic Tales #10 & #11

*** Last Gasp
Forbidden Knowledge #1 & #2

*** Lightning Comics
Bloodfire

*** Legend
John Byrne's Babe - Set #1-4
John Byrne's Babe 2 - Set #1-2

*** Lodestone
The Futurians

*** Malibu
Bruce Lee
Dinosaurs for Hire
Hardcase
Mantra
Mortal Kombat: US Special Forces
The Night Man
Prime
Rune
Solitaire
The Solution
Star Trek Deep Space Nine
The Strangers
Tarzan (few titles)
Ultraforce
Warstrike
Wrath
(That group was painful)

*** Millennium Publishing
Asylum
H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu: The Festival
It! The Terror From Beyond Space
The Mummy or Ramses the Damned
Weird Tales Illustrated
The Witching Hour

*** Mirage Publishing
Dino island

*** Monster
Metacops!

Keeping with the Indies, got 2 more boxes ready to go.

*** Millennium
Anne Rice's the Witching Hour

*** Monster Comics
Tor Johnson Hollywood Star

*** Nemesis
SeaQuest
Ultraman

*** Northstar Publications
Cold Blooded
Klownshock

*** Now
The Green Hornet ('89)
The Green Hornet ('91)
The Green Hornet: Dark Tomorrow
The Green Hornet: Solitary Sentinel
Tales of the Green Hornet
Sting of the Green Hornet
Kato
Kato II
Married With Children: (Some OK value here)
- Volume 1 & 2
- 3-D Special
- Quantum Quartet
- Off Broadway
- Buck's Tale
- Kelly Bundy
- Lotto Fever
- Bud Bundy, Fanboy in Paradise
- Flashback Special
Mr. Lizard 3-D
Mr. T and the T-Force
Ralph Snart Adventures (Vol 4)
Supercops
Syphons Preview Edition
The Twilight Zone (many variations)
Universal Soldier

*** Pacific
Thrillogy

*** Pendulum
Pendulum's Illustrated Stories - Set #1-6

*** Personality (2/3 a long box of these)
Personality Comics Presents: (Several of set 1-18)
Personality Comics Presents Sports Classics
Personality Classis
Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Martial Arts Masters,
Secret Agents, American Heroes
Few Celebrity Comics mixed in here too
Price Guides have some very high, but eBay doesn't support that

*** Pure Imagination
Intense!

*** Tangent Comics
Flash

*** Tekno Comix
Mr. hero