• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Using Scantily Women To Sell Comics
8 8

252 posts in this topic

I live by certain rules. One rule is that I do not try to control other people. I believe people can do whatever they like as long as it does not cause physical harm to anyone else. As to these types of sellers, I still hardly ever see anyone on eBay using women in their photos to sell comics. I'm a guy so yeah, scantily clad women don't offend me. I have never had the desire to buy a book from a seller that uses this tactic either. I don't think that it sells their books, but maybe I'm wrong. It's no different than hiring girls to dress up at comic conventions.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:11 AM, Robot Man said:Except when Wendy Pini turned up as Red Sonjia at SDCC. That caused quite the scene…:devil:

I’ve seen her pictures - man, how cool it would have been to see her back in the golden age of Cosplay.