• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

My other Starlins just got shipped, got one grade bump from a previously graded book (Strange Tales 178 9.0), the other two (Captain Marvel 29 9.2 and Warlock 11 9.4) were a hair lower than expected.  I'll probably end up selling all three (Trying to keep only 9.6 or higher).

On 7/26/2022 at 10:35 AM, LudaToke said:

I just passed the 4 month mark on my Claremont books - Received at CCS on March 25, 2022.  Patiently waiting for these ones as 3 of the books I sent in were from my childhood collection and have 9.8 potential.

When I called to check on one of my Claremont books, I was told that Claremont was unable to sign all of the books while he was there, and the unsigned books were sent to him to be signed.

That brings up a concern.  It is one thing when we agree and send our books to their facilities to be signed. I might understand if the just facilitate another "in house " signing to finish. 

It is another when we did not agree to have our property transferred to another place and increase chance for damage etc. Especially if they are calling these "In house signings " sounds like false statements.  

They really need to communicate these kind of things and ask permission to transfer our items to any other location or offer to send them back. 

this has the  potential for huge issues. 

@CGC Mike

On 7/30/2022 at 12:04 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

That brings up a concern.  It is one thing when we agree and send our books to their facilities to be signed. I might understand if the just facilitate another "in house " signing to finish. 

It is another when we did not agree to have our property transferred to another place and increase chance for damage etc. Especially if they are calling these "In house signings " sounds like false statements.  

They really need to communicate these kind of things and ask permission to transfer our items to any other location or offer to send them back. 

@CGC Mike

That sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

• Administrator
On 7/30/2022 at 12:04 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

@CGC Mike

I have passed this issue along to the team.

On 7/30/2022 at 6:55 PM, thesink said:

CGC has posted a lot of the creators signings and remarques. Luckily they posted mine from Jock.

D7B95A20-A0F0-4655-B107-1386DC5B0C6B.thumb.jpeg.1eee6f5e88753b1da0f06fa89812fd3d.jpeg

Plenty of room! I like it :)