• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2022 at 11:55 PM, somewhereintexas said:

When I called to check on one of my Claremont books, I was told that Claremont was unable to sign all of the books while he was there, and the unsigned books were sent to him to be signed.

The same thing happened with the Stray Dogs signing (at lot of the books had to be shipped to another location because they couldn't finish them with the first attempt).  This is a bad QC move as it increases the handling and the chances of damage occurring.  Nothing you can do but cross your fingers and hope for the best.

On 8/2/2022 at 12:02 PM, waynemel said:

Status has finally change to G/E/I.

What is odd is I contacted SS last week and they said my books were finalized in grading but the status never updated until today.  

My Inhyuk Lee books just went to Grading/Quality Control

On 8/9/2022 at 1:10 AM, DravinClaw said:

Noob question but does anyone know when the Jim Lee signing will actually take place? The cut off was July 24th and I didn't see an update on Instagram.

Thanks.

no, we don’t know

keep an eye out on CGC’s social media sites as they typically post pics/videos around the time of the signings

On 8/9/2022 at 2:10 AM, DravinClaw said:

Noob question but does anyone know when the Jim Lee signing will actually take place? The cut off was July 24th and I didn't see an update on Instagram.

Thanks.

The signings are normally weeks if not months out. The cutoff on Wolfman was mid April. Fast forward 4 months and I’m still waiting on it to be shipped back. Just never know.