• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

Has anyone here submitted for the Gleason signing? I really like his covers. I submitted Wolverine #17 Stormbreakers variant & Black, White & Blood 2nd printing virgin edition for signature and remarque…would like to here what others have submitted.

Anyone who moved books from Perez submission to Wolfman waiting on their books still (or have received in that scenario)? I submitted two directly to the Wolfman signing and received those back. I transferred two from Perez signing to Wolfman as an option and those are still "Scheduled for Grading." 

Anyone in same boat? Thanks 

My Jim Salicrup signature & remarque shipped earlier in the week and will arrive tomorrow. Went from SFG to shipped in under 12 days!

My Denys Cowan book got to GEI a couple days ago so hoping that will ship before the weekend.

Still no movement on my Isherwood book (sig & remarque) and Gleason is still nowhere to be found on my list (although CGC confirms receipt of the package). 

On 8/31/2022 at 10:45 AM, ignition719 said:

My Jim Salicrup signature & remarque shipped earlier in the week and will arrive tomorrow. Went from SFG to shipped in under 12 days!

My Denys Cowan book got to GEI a couple days ago so hoping that will ship before the weekend.

Still no movement on my Isherwood book (sig & remarque) and Gleason is still nowhere to be found on my list (although CGC confirms receipt of the package). 

Denys Cowan went from GEI to QC to in my hands basically in the course of the long weekend!

Isherwood finally moved too! Entered GEI today.