• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's your progress on 2022 CGC signings?
13 13

956 posts in this topic

Is there any real correlation with GEI and when the signing takes place? My Gerry Conway orders received 6/23/22 went into GEI yesterday and I am not sure if that means they've been signed or if there is even any bearing on the timeline with Signature Series.

Thanks!

On 8/10/2022 at 12:03 PM, the menace said:

Is there any real correlation with GEI and when the signing takes place? My Gerry Conway orders received 6/23/22 went into GEI yesterday and I am not sure if that means they've been signed or if there is even any bearing on the timeline with Signature Series.

Thanks!

the book would not go into GEI status if it hadn't been signed 

Has anyone received their books back from the Marv Wolfman private signing?  I know the last day for CGC to receive them was 4/15, but I am not sure of which date he would be signing them.  8 weeks was stated with CCS pressing and grading.  8 weeks has come and gone already twice.

rexinnih 

On 8/10/2022 at 4:30 PM, rexinnih said:

Wolfmans just delivered. 

Bit of an ill placed "wet spot" newton ring on Vigilante :grin:

Was a previous 8.0 so pressing bumped it. More sentimental value as I had Wolfman and Pollard sign it on the inside cover many moons ago at SDCC. 

SubMariner 71 Wolfman signed JPEG.jpg

I was in the middle of asking if anyone received their Wolfman books when you posted this.

Yeah, that looks like Vigilante peed himself. LOL

On 8/12/2022 at 6:02 PM, DravinClaw said:

Nice, My Jim Lee is in pressing since 7-20 I just sent my G.I.Joe #155 to get signed by Larry Hama they picked up but have not received it yet I didn't do pressing this time since it was pretty good.

if you are referring to a book you sent in for the latest Jim Lee signing in which the books had a 7/24/22 deadline to CGC .... the fact that your submission status says "received at CCS" does not mean the book is currently being pressed .... that is the first status given to any book when first received by CGC with CCS services on the order 

the latest Jim Lee signing defiantly has not happened yet

On 8/4/2022 at 4:37 PM, waynemel said:

My Inhyuk Lee books just went to Grading/Quality Control

Same status as of today though last week I did place a hold at CGC as I was going to be out of town last week.  I did not want them to mail it out as there would be no one to sign for it.  Called them today to release the hold and the rep said it was in the shipping dept so it may be close.

Though I think being in G/QC is taking longer.  Usually a couple of days after does it go to ship but it is longer like others have experienced.

On 8/10/2022 at 2:49 PM, StillOnly25Cents said:

f newton rings 

are you going to send it back?

Yes, was putting together a group of others (non-Newton) for reholder and was going to Mechanical Error it. Let's see how long that takes.

Steinfeld magazine submission

• Received (at CGC from CCS): 5/18/2022
  • Scheduled for grading: 5/18/2022

I have a feeling like this isn't using their expedited system, and instead their regular magazine pipeline... which means I'll get it back sometime next year? (shrug)

On 8/17/2022 at 6:41 PM, DravinClaw said:

My Larry Hama book G.I.Joe #155 which I sent in on 8-6 and was picked up 8-10 is now scheduled for grading 8-17 not sure where it goes from there I'm curious if it already got signed.

Well if it wasn't pressed then ya probably already signed, probably already signed regardless if at sfg, but no press would at least make sense lol

On how it moved so quick after signing 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM