• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage September 2022 comic and art auction
3 3

593 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2022 at 3:56 AM, t3quila said:

I am a fan of Miller, been a bidder on Dark Knight pages and read the books when they were published.

I should have been clearer in what I was saying I just didn’t want to offend the buyer or the consigner as I  was talking about Batman’s arms

That's not his arm. :eek: :eek: :eek: 

:jokealert: 

I guess HA don’t want my money. I called customer support and they told me they didn’t know what to tell me except to keep refreshing the site until it worked and to do a hard reboot on my phone a few times to see if that works, too. The customer support lady said to clear my cache and I asked how to do that and she said she had no idea. She said others were having issues, too, but said she couldn’t tell me what to do and the technical support people hadn’t come in to work yet. 🤦‍♂️😡🤷‍♂️
Anyone else having trouble accessing the site today?

1920CFEF-0C6B-46F1-8FA3-674144E6148C.png

On 9/9/2022 at 12:30 PM, batman_fan said:

I will be watching one of the Peanuts strips but if I buy another one, my wife will kill me.  Fortunately I have a few hours to decide if it would be still worth it.

That’s because you said one of the items you bought last year cost you your left nut. Maybe she’s afraid what the next one will cost you.

Which dealer do you think bought the two Marie Severin TTA pages today that were pulled just before auction? I figured a dealer would buy them and keep the best page and relist the other. When originally posted HA showed the least attractive of the two for some time before getting with it and switching the order.

On 9/9/2022 at 10:50 AM, Rick2you2 said:

That’s because you said one of the items you bought last year cost you your left nut. Maybe she’s afraid what the next one will cost you.

It all comes down to timing, win, receive the artwork and get to see it, then dead versus

win, dead, sold by my wife along with the rest of my stuff at the winter Heritage Auction.

On 9/9/2022 at 12:59 PM, batman_fan said:

Really strong prices but several of the covers were really nice.

I'm just glad the artist is getting the money. 

Really strong prices.