• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage September 2022 comic and art auction
3 3

593 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2022 at 4:27 PM, Michael Browning said:

I guess HA don’t want my money. I called customer support and they told me they didn’t know what to tell me except to keep refreshing the site until it worked and to do a hard reboot on my phone a few times to see if that works, too. The customer support lady said to clear my cache and I asked how to do that and she said she had no idea. She said others were having issues, too, but said she couldn’t tell me what to do and the technical support people hadn’t come in to work yet. 🤦‍♂️😡🤷‍♂️
Anyone else having trouble accessing the site today?

1920CFEF-0C6B-46F1-8FA3-674144E6148C.png

Did you get in?

Who was talking about price not reflecting differences in quality of inkers? Well today's auction finals of Kirby inked by Colletta as opposed to everyone else showed discretion isn't quite dead yet LOL

Btw they really worked hard to milk that Eternals page... geez

Edited by KirbyCollector

On 8/22/2022 at 3:41 PM, drdonaldblake1 said:

The wolverine 75 splash by Kunert is a bit surprising to me.....it is a striking large image of wolverine but I'm guessing the revelation about his bone skeleton has got alot to do with its current price

Is this a $100k final price??

On 8/23/2022 at 10:32 AM, comix4fun said:

That number would have bought it direct from the artist just a couple of months ago (and for the last couple of years) I believe. 
I assume Kubert consigned it. It would be very weird to see it sell at or above an asking price that was never obtained. 

If it does then we're obviously looking at the birth of the "Wolverine, Claws Out, Faceless BUT Prominent Adam's Apple - TAX" 

$66k final

Maybe the first result on a high profile piece that followed a logical path. I'm a little shocked it did, given how few logical results we see these days. 

On 9/9/2022 at 10:55 AM, batman_fan said:

It all comes down to timing, win, receive the artwork and get to see it, then dead versus

win, dead, sold by my wife along with the rest of my stuff at the winter Heritage Auction.

If she kills ya quick the estate can save shipping and handling by keeping your auction won art on site until the December Signature.

Rest in Peanutz lol

⚰️ 

On 9/9/2022 at 1:42 PM, comix4fun said:

You're just trying to get P*Nutz in trouble now. 

Good news folks, I will still be around, at least until the next auction.  The one piece I was watching was the 1958 daily but it closed at a higher than expected price.  All the Peanuts pieces ended at or above where I thought they would.  Many of the pieces were later in the series and can be hard to predict where they would close, but no bargains in the bunch.  Had there been a Peppermint Patty piece, I suspect we would have seen a new record.

On 9/9/2022 at 2:52 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

$49K for the Tex Ghost Rider cover!

This one makes me very happy.  I have a real nice splash with a real large Ghost Rider image that I have been debating letting go but really no recent price info to know where they were at these days.

AE10A7A5-240E-4250-AF6B-88DB70586226.jpeg