• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
11 11

792 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2023 at 10:40 AM, Ninja0215 said:

Mine didn't go to grading yet...:-(

On 1/10/2023 at 7:38 PM, bobotski said:

Mine for pressing has been sitting in 'Received at CCS' since 12/6. Still hoping for the guaranteed 6-week turnaround time with pressing.

Just an FYI? Social Media this morning put McFarlane back at CGC to finish signing, so he is there now  :cheers: 

On 1/17/2023 at 12:39 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just an FYI? Social Media this morning put McFarlane back at CGC to finish signing, so he is there now  :cheers: 

I was about to post this and you beat me to it lol. I'm hoping all the books get signed this time and there is no need for a 3rd time since I procrastinated sending in my books so I'm sure they will be some of the last that get signed. 

On 1/18/2023 at 7:36 PM, nickdynamite said:

Does anyone know if you sent your book in for pressing for the signing ..do they put it in the yellow cgc bags or keep it ours then send it to pressing ?

I'm not sure what the books specifically go into after the signing, but yes they'll keep it in the window bag for the signature. Until it goes to pressing, where they have to take it out for pressing, which is after the signing. I know from there they put it in something especially for the grading room, as ive seen them show it in videos. Even until it gets to grading it'll be kept safe. @CGC MikeI'm not sure how to describe it

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm not sure what the books specifically go into after the signing, but yes they'll keep it in the window bag for the signature. Until it goes to pressing, where they have to take it out for pressing, which is after the signing. I know from there they put it in something especially for the grading room, as ive seen them show it in videos. Even until it gets to grading it'll be kept safe. @CGC MikeI'm not sure how to describe it

Thanks for the reply

On 1/18/2023 at 6:11 PM, ak47po said:

CGC signing No-No's

Do not cut out window boxes with your book still inside. This will cut your book to shreds, resulting in a lower grade. 

Do not staple your books to the back boards. Although this will firmly set your book in place, we will have to remove the staples for grading, resulting in a lower grade. 

Do not request the signatures to be signed with fire. These collectibles are made on paper and will ignite, resulting in injury to the signer, and a lower grade.