• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
11 11

792 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2023 at 12:08 PM, bobotski said:

I've pretty much given up on getting an update from the Tord McFozlane signing (I'm one of the late submitters) since the status is not really indicative of what's going on. It gets here when it gets here :whatev:

Same 

On 1/31/2023 at 11:10 AM, Ninja0215 said:
On 1/31/2023 at 11:08 AM, bobotski said:

I've pretty much given up on getting an update from the Tord McFozlane signing (I'm one of the late submitters) since the status is not really indicative of what's going on. It gets here when it gets here :whatev:

Same 

A late submission sounds like it could have been somewhat expected or understandable , and yet lol it's tough on a 3rd possible signing and wait time. Sympathies. I can only imagine, but I know you're not alone. I can only look at how I acted and waited on mine as well, to try and be a better example about it  :cheers:

I'd say mcfarlane has it hard too, but he's getting paid!  :banana:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/31/2023 at 8:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

A late submission sounds like it could have been somewhat expected or understandable , and yet lol it's tough on a 3rd possible signing and wait time. Sympathies. I can only imagine, but I know you're not alone. I can only look at how I acted and waited on mine as well, to try and be a better example about it  :cheers:

Yeah it definitely tough watching all of the books come back: I'm hoping its worth the wait.  On that not i waited a year for my DD 7 and that was more than worth it!!!! :golfclap:

On 1/31/2023 at 5:42 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yeah, I know from the get-go it's first-come-first-served so really can't complain.
Funny about this hobby is how most of the excitement is about the wait and frustration, but once you get the book you enjoy it only for a brief time then store it in some box for eternity. Then you move on to the next...

I've given up trying to figure out how they decided who's got signed and for what signing. My box sat in their warehouse almost 2 months before it got checked in. But I know via friends and message boards that there are people whose box got to CGC at least a week or two after mine, that got checked in before mine ,and are already done and back to them. So guess maybe they're going by when books got checked in on you submission tracking deal. Oh well, the books I sent to get signed were for my personal collection so not like I'm losing out on any value cause I'm not planning on selling them anytime soon. 

On 2/1/2023 at 1:28 PM, Skippeydoo said:

I've given up trying to figure out how they decided who's got signed and for what signing. My box sat in their warehouse almost 2 months before it got checked in. But I know via friends and message boards that there are people whose box got to CGC at least a week or two after mine, that got checked in before mine ,and are already done and back to them. So guess maybe they're going by when books got checked in on you submission tracking deal. Oh well, the books I sent to get signed were for my personal collection so not like I'm losing out on any value cause I'm not planning on selling them anytime soon. 

They lost my 9.0 ASM 300 so.... it could be worse.

• Administrator
On 2/1/2023 at 11:56 PM, Henry Hernandez said:

I still have three books with an “arrived at CCS” status for two months now. Is he coming back, cause there has been no word?

If your books are at CCS, they have already been signed.

On 2/2/2023 at 4:44 AM, CGC Mike said:

If your books are at CCS, they have already been signed.

I still have three books with an “arrived at CCS” status for two months now.

One of this is not true if the signing event states "Estimated turnaround time of eight weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing". (shrug)

On 2/1/2023 at 10:56 PM, Henry Hernandez said:

I still have three books with an “arrived at CCS” status for two months now. Is he coming back, cause there has been no word?

there is no “arrived at CCS” status … if you mean “received at CCS” that means it has not been signed … when it is signed it will move to “scheduled for grading” status

and as I understand, yes he had not completed signing all the submissions