• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd Mcfarlane Private Signing?
11 11

792 posts in this topic

On 12/24/2022 at 8:02 AM, ak47po said:

**Due to extremely high demand, we expect this signing will occur over the course of at least a few months. Submissions will be signed by Todd McFarlane on a first-come, first-served basis. Later submissions may experience long turnaround times. As always, turnaround times are not guaranteed.

First come first served?  I was told they where signed 12/6/22.

539699728_Screenshot(9).thumb.png.fedf0ba368313e4ffd23b485662abecc.png

mine was signed 12/9 and is still sfg :( 

On 12/23/2022 at 9:54 PM, rexinnih said:

Pretty quick. 12/21 was when I got the submission notification and now it's updated to Grading/Quality Control. 

ah well I'm sure it'll happen soon enough :wishluck: 

lol while I feel as though it's a slow going, I'm just excited and hoping for soon, others near me seem to have gone on to shipped :wishluck:

It is a "little" inspiring that it would seem that ASM 301 in 9.8 ss has increased? wasn't it in the 20's and now the 30's?

Hope the 9.6 I sent in with a press makes the cut at a bump, to complete the set and has SS bookends :x 

image.thumb.png.def080d59ba21f040dcd8725d86e5ee0.png

On 12/27/2022 at 9:38 PM, David Evilla said:

really bummed I didn't send in a ASM 300 to get graded. I just didn't have any copies that would grade higher than a 9.0 or 9.2 didn't think it was worth cracking to get pressed. I have such bad luck with that book and pressing and praying.

It's a tough landscape for that one, committing can be tough, but I may have found the lower grade easier than a 9,8 or 9,6. Idk though, it's always a toss up with risk VS reward.  :cheers:

Seems like a forever wait but those Todd Vids @ak47po ;-) We all appreciate ya posting them and it seems to make the time fly by a litttttttttttttttle bit quicker. Hopefully he's back on sig mode fairly quick in January and looking forward to any potential vids as they've been fun to watch and it does help burn the wait time for sure. Good luck on all your returns folks. 

Anyone get the signed cards that were being put into random subs?

Also My times lines if that helps others lol

1 book sub 

10/20 received at CGC

11/8 received at CCS

12/21 SFG

12/22 G/I/E

12/28 G/QC

5 Book sub Guessing this didn't make the cut for this round of signing which sucks cause CGC had it the same day as the other one but took 33 business days to open and opened others before mine that got there after (only a little salty 🤣🤣🤣)

10/20 received at CGC

12/8 received at CCS

On 12/28/2022 at 8:49 AM, Eddiebrock147 said:

1 book sub 

10/20 received at CGC

11/8 received at CCS

12/21 SFG

12/22 G/I/E

12/28 G/QC

5 Book sub Guessing this didn't make the cut for this round of signing which sucks cause CGC had it the same day as the other one but took 33 business days to open and opened others before mine that got there after (only a little salty 🤣🤣🤣)

10/20 received at CGC

12/8 received at CCS

I understand your pain. CGC received my box around the same time as yours in October, but it didn't get checked into my submission tracking til 12/7 at CCS. So almost a month and a half after they got my box. So since others with pressing have seen movement and mine has not, I'm guessing I got pushed to the January signing even though it was there weeks before the deadline. Oh well, I will still enjoy them when I finally get them!

On 12/28/2022 at 9:33 AM, Skippeydoo said:
On 12/28/2022 at 8:49 AM, Eddiebrock147 said:

1 book sub 

10/20 received at CGC

11/8 received at CCS

12/21 SFG

12/22 G/I/E

12/28 G/QC

10/20 received at CGC

12/8 received at CCS

I understand your pain. CGC received my box around the same time as yours in October, but it didn't get checked into my submission tracking til 12/7 at CCS. So almost a month and a half after they got my box. So since others with pressing have seen movement and mine has not, I'm guessing I got pushed to the January signing even though it was there weeks before the deadline. Oh well, I will still enjoy them when I finally get them!

Be somewhat grateful, cause My McFarlane was signed on the 9th of December and back from CCS and SFG on Dec 15th, bbbuuuuuuuut

Is still in SFG :( hasn't moved an inch, here theirs went to SFG on the 21st and moved on to G/QC, meanwhile, I'm just waiting lol:roflmao: can't complain as it will do me no good it seems haha :sorry: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/28/2022 at 9:45 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Be somewhat grateful, cause My McFarlane was signed on the 9th of December and back from CCS and SFG on Dec 15th, bbbuuuuuuuut

Is still in SFG :( hasn't moved an inch, here theirs went to SFG on the 21st and moved on to G/QC, meanwhile, I'm just waiting lol:roflmao: can't complain as it will do me no good it seems haha :sorry: 

lol maybe they are surprised that have yet another ASM #301 that qualifies for 9.8, and they're just awaiting the head grader confirmation hm haha :wishluck: 

On 12/28/2022 at 10:45 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

My submission just went to GEI today.  Was at SFG on 12/23.  Hopefully you will be next!

On 12/28/2022 at 12:24 PM, waynemel said:

My submission just went to GEI today.  Was at SFG on 12/23.  Hopefully you will be next!

CGC works in mysterious ways... I have 4 books also for in-house signing (not McFarlane) that went in to SFG on 12/14 and hasn't moved an inch since.

On 12/28/2022 at 2:32 PM, bobotski said:

CGC works in mysterious ways... I have 4 books also for in-house signing (not McFarlane) that went in to SFG on 12/14 and hasn't moved an inch since.

ah wish I had been more patient, so I'd know I'm not alone lol 

It's amazing, I want to be patient, but just patient enough lol 

It's hard when we're excited, I pm'd cgc mike and I was polite, but I'm sure that I still sound hysterical just for pming lol 

How Patient? :ohnoez: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 12/28/2022 at 2:43 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 12/28/2022 at 2:32 PM, bobotski said:

ah wish I had been more patient, so I'd know I'm not alone lol 

It's amazing, I want to be patient, but just patient enough lol 

It's hard when we're excited, I pm'd cgc mike and I was polite, but I'm sure that I still sound hysterical just for pming lol 

How Patient? :ohnoez: 

you know what? I had sent in a 9.6 slab? So maybe CCS didn't need to do much and got it done quickly? 

Then I'm still "in line" at CGC? let me know if your 4 books were similar? :idea: 

On 12/28/2022 at 12:58 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

you know what? I had sent in a 9.6 slab? So maybe CCS didn't need to do much and got it done quickly? 

Then I'm still "in line" at CGC? let me know if your 4 books were similar? :idea: 

I sent in Kingdom Come books for the Waid signing, didn't opt for pressing since they were thicker bound books with thicker stock cover. I do have 3 McFarlane books scheduled for pressing that is in 'Received in CCS' since 12/6, again, hasn't moved since.

Patience is key, I know. It gets there when it gets there. Unfortunately there's no firm formula/pattern.

On 12/28/2022 at 3:06 PM, bobotski said:

I sent in Kingdom Come books for the Waid signing, didn't opt for pressing since they were thicker bound books with thicker stock cover. I do have 3 McFarlane books scheduled for pressing that is in 'Received in CCS' since 12/6, again, hasn't moved since.

Patience is key, I know. It gets there when it gets there. Unfortunately there's no firm formula/pattern.

Not to prod, but if there was no press involved? and there still sfg at CGC? it might end up at the 2nd signing, but that would be my assumption. :foryou:

yet I need to chill all around haha, mine was signed the 9th Dec. Done with pressing the 15th Dec. but like I said, probably pressing didn't take long :cheers:

now I'm in the que with FIFO at CGC probably. 

Your the brightest answer! Patience lol it takes all kinds! :cheers: 

On 12/28/2022 at 3:12 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Not to prod, but if there was no press involved? and there still sfg at CGC? it might end up at the 2nd signing, but that would be my assumption. :foryou:

yet I need to chill all around haha, mine was signed the 9th Dec. Done with pressing the 15th Dec. but like I said, probably pressing didn't take long :cheers:

now I'm in the que with FIFO at CGC probably. 

Your the brightest answer! Patience lol it takes all kinds! :cheers: 

I'm sorry was multi tasking earlier. I see now yours were different than McFarlane. Lines were blurred earlier @bobotski thanks for the heads up. I'll give it till Monday and try to relax.