• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2022 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-up
9 9

524 posts in this topic

On 12/25/2022 at 12:30 PM, Turtle said:

Merry Christmas to my Secret Santa of the Ooze, @The Commissioner
He got me a full set of TMNT Secret of the Ooze FUNKO pops…my first EVER!

It was really cool that these weren’t in generic poses, rather each one came from a specific scene from the movie.  Raph is in his “Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!” Pose from the Vanilla Ice concert.  :banana:

Anyway, big thanks and Merry Christmas to my Secret Santa!  Thank you so much!92A03B16-3EBF-441E-9972-44F47097906F.thumb.jpeg.f39daac5b479b6d8f0762d632ab690d8.jpeg

Merry Christmas! Glad you like them. 

On 12/25/2022 at 1:32 PM, Dr. Balls said:

A HUGE thank you to @unclezebo for sending along a box of goodies including: Vampirella mags and comics, awesome hardcover PCH collected works, a hardcover of Batman: Noel which has unbelievably amazing painted interiors (I'm excited to read this, I'd never heard of this story before), a stack of great 90's goodness, including three signed books, as well as a couple BA Ms. Marvels. An awesome cross-section of books - and wrapped in five different packages made it pretty fun to open. Merry Christmas, pal!

IMG_1920.thumb.JPG.260d0128fbe08c9fdf38f52abeb9ffe6.JPG

Glad you you like it. I ran across the Batman book at a local auction just before Thanksgiving and it having a Christmas theme it must be fate for the exchange.

On 12/25/2022 at 4:46 PM, Murphman13 said:

A huge thank you to @Bkd Reader for giving me exactly what I asked for and love, great reading material. My evenings are now “booked” for the next couple of weeks. I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas! 

B5428AD3-DE2B-4DEE-8718-F68E0E7D208C.jpeg

Never seen that Hulk before.  Is it a reprint book?