• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration, Anyone know the latest?
24 24

1,343 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2024 at 9:51 AM, GaryHanson said:

Yeah, isn't that Flash # 1 underneath?  I read somewhere someone (I'd have to confirm) he had Mike working on a copy for 10 years, and lost $$.

ya maybe. Sorry, I had missed the flash, with the arrows loldoh! :cheers:

On 3/10/2024 at 10:53 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya maybe. Sorry, I had missed the flash, with the arrows loldoh! :cheers:

Yeah - this is where I'm going with it with these videos.  If Mike has stolen merchandise I mean "books in his possession" in them, maybe this add credibility to some of these claims. 

Edited by GaryHanson

On 3/9/2024 at 8:38 PM, comeaux said:

Too bad this thievery & chicanery occurred in Oregon where lawlessness is rampant, in most other states there would be serious criminal implications

Can we stop this circlejerk about Oregon being lawless or whatever? It's not true and just really judgmental. There are far more chief reasons for why Mike hasn't been held totally accountable, and much of that is the unique nature of this case.

On 3/10/2024 at 3:57 PM, L'Angelo Misterioso said:

Can we stop this circlejerk about Oregon being lawless or whatever? It's not true and just really judgmental. There are far more chief reasons for why Mike hasn't been held totally accountable, and much of that is the unique nature of this case.

I have nothing against Oregon for the record - never been there, but I"m sure it is nice - judging from photos.  :)

On 3/10/2024 at 6:23 PM, lizards2 said:

I have a lot against Oregon because I have lived in this god-forsaken communist state my entire life. It is a nice place in photos - like a windy, stormy day, under glass. Everything's fine...., 

*sigh* (shrug)

On 3/8/2024 at 8:55 PM, CGC Mike said:

Are you saying that you and the original poster are the same person?

hm  I thought I was the moderator.

No, we are not the same person.   We are colleagues. 

Flake and Cantina can't be the same person.  They work together on a little thing called a wine mixer.

Perhaps you've heard of it?  The Cantina Wine Mixer*?

Do you all even understand what that is?

It's the Cantina effing wine mixer!

POW!

It's the biggest comic book lawsuit event...in the western hemisphere...since 1997. 

POW!

They have to sue, or settle, with at least 80 comic related companies there to make their nut.

POW!  POW! 

* not affiliated with the Catalina Wine Mixer.

On 3/10/2024 at 8:01 PM, Domo Arigato said:

Flake and Cantina can't be the same person.  They work together on a little thing called a wine mixer.

POW!

It's the biggest comic book lawsuit event...in the western hemisphere...since 1997. 

POW!

They have to sue, or settle, with at least 80 comic related companies there to make their nut.

POW!  POW! 

Jet skis and somewhat reserved women!

On 3/10/2024 at 2:57 PM, L'Angelo Misterioso said:

Calm down Cleetus & put your panties back on lol

IMG_0033.jpeg

On 3/10/2024 at 8:01 PM, Domo Arigato said:

POW!

POW!

POW!  POW! 

Screenshot_20240310_204110_Google.thumb.jpg.35f9920d185c39fd1bca349cb18b2902.jpg

On 3/10/2024 at 8:16 PM, mattn792 said:

Jet skis and somewhat reserved women!

200-14.gif.1daffd32584230d39f1d1919ca8674ab.gif

• Administrator
On 3/10/2024 at 8:10 PM, Flake Tapper said:
On 3/8/2024 at 7:55 AM, CGC Mike said:

Are you saying that you and the original poster are the same person?

No, we are not the same person.   

Based on IP addresses, I agree.  Now, lets not get this thread locked, guys.

On 3/10/2024 at 9:51 PM, CGC Mike said:

Thanks Mike - I think the in-fighting doesn't help here.  :)

On 3/10/2024 at 9:01 PM, Domo Arigato said:

POW!

POW!

POW!  POW! 

Hey also - you mentioned way back when about the other thread getting locked.  And you predicted this would happen (more people out there looking for answers) and here we are.  My impression of Cantina is that he is just another collector who got burned and is afraid to trust anyone after what Mike D. pulled.  I've been told by Cantina that Flake (Randy) works for him.  So he was managing the board chat.  Again, I don't really care if they had any ulterior motive or not.  They did not ask me for money, and were not looking to represent anyone.  They just wanted to pool resources to get Hero, since it would be more cost effective.  I let them know if we hired counsel I would need to meet them in person or at a minimum via Zoom and ensure they are a reputable law firm.  The focus is and has always been on getting some justice for those burned by Hero.  * Yes - I will be running for president soon. * lol  Let's just give everyone a break.  I doubt Mike has anyone trying to manipulate things at this point and could care less.  He's filed Bankruptcy and closed up shop (other than ebay possibly).  Personally I don't fear him, my book is already gone, so I have no chance of him sending it back.  Feel free to DM me, I'll talk to anyone who wants to try and make things right.  image.thumb.png.b1bbdcbfe2ec356eef70d2a05cbf4ad4.png

Edited by GaryHanson

On 3/10/2024 at 9:51 PM, CGC Mike said:

Just for clarification @CGC Mike, there are things that can make your IP seem like you're wherever in the world you'd like it to show unless there's something out there that can skirt that. I've not heard of such a thing, though.

IP address pretty much means nothing.