• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,759 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2021 at 4:53 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ya I was somewhat familiar but hadn't seen the story "pics" lol

I could tell it was Osborn,  but with 2 people and only one with spider sense, I was trying to distinguish which was spidey  :shy:

Peter parker didnt jump out of the way? And the other guy did? That doesnt jive lol

The other is parker clone or real parker dont remember lol anyway 2 spiderman in the pics one in civil the other hoodless so to speak lol hey great talking to ya    :shy:

Edited by Namtak

On 8/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, Namtak said:

The other is parker clone or real parker dont remember lol anyway 2 spiderman in the pics one in civil the other hoodless so to speak lol hey great talking to ya    :shy:

Ah that makes more sense, I get it now, I'm aware of the clone, but havent read the stories myself. Makes sense that I'd heard of norman sacrificing without knowing the specifics  (thumbsu

On 8/24/2021 at 2:25 PM, Grant Turner said:

Strange Tales 106 pg 10 by Ayers!8C2ED86E-3DFB-46A2-AD35-81563BCDEC76.jpeg.77ccb3f6f7b6a8a69259f38e5a9622ab.jpeg

I had to sell off some things I really liked to make room for this but I think it was worth it.  The FF is my favorite team, and Reed is my favorite hero, and both were missing from my collection.

I wanted the earliest silver age page I could find (and afford) so I’m really pleased with this one.  It ties with ASM 1 and FF 12 as only the fifteenth appearance of the team. The page features all 4 members, all identified by name and all using powers.  And while not drawn by Kirby, Ayers is at his most Kirby-esque here (especially with Sue)

And it’s the first appearance of Carl Zante!

spectacular page!! Congrats!