• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,759 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, GreatEscape said:

Today (July 1) is Canada Day mates!

Here’s the vintage 1992 poster art from Alpha Flight-- Marvel’s super-team of Canadian mutants-- pencilled and inked by Pat Broderick. Quite popular poster also reprinted for Marvel ads in various comics and magazines.  Oh Canada! 

Link

F3058FE3-9490-4341-A3E6-A48460B04BC4.thumb.jpeg.825bd5151dcbe7278bf11e4057900e46.jpeg

Nice Dino! I remember this one well...

I am always on the look out for Alpha Flight art but very see any good examples. 

13 hours ago, mtlevy1 said:

How often are you knocked out of your socks on a commission?

Well, I got a background added from Gerhard to my Umiga Young Frankstein Creeps drawing and WOW.

I strongly suggest you think about what plain background art you have that could be taken to an entirely different level by Gerhard

Here is it on my CAF:

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1740081

Uminga Gerhard Look what Gerhard Did Young Frankenstein.jpg

Uminga Chris Young Frankenstein.jpg

Wow, love this

A GGA double whammy.  Happy 4th hangovers, or in a different light, blissful peace and quiet!

6 hours ago, exitmusicblue said:
A GGA double whammy.  Happy 4th hangovers, or in a different light, blissful peace and quiet!

Nice!

I've been in wonder land of what or how to get these two artists. Slabbed? OA? It's all a wonder I'd get some at all.

Being relatively low in the buyer pool, I wouldn't have the spare dime for a impulse purchase, but

I can look and drool!

Congrats!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM