• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,759 posts in this topic

I enjoyed LOKI very much and really wanted to commemorate the experience by purchasing something Kid Loki related.  I did a quick search to see if any page from his first appearance was still floating around (it obviously wasn’t, duh me) but, when I put Pasqual Ferry into the comic art tracker search engine, I found a preliminary sketch of his, that I immediately identified as from KL’s first appearance so for $30 including shipping from Spain, I got this, and I couldn’t be more delighted!35F9A319-2015-4DA5-8564-BDB35F1CA52B.thumb.jpeg.af93cfe7a03846fcd721f3e624949dfe.jpeg6C8F4C77-2BBC-4A8E-8DF7-5A4091C98F9B.jpeg.1b8770951fd5dbd63f98530629742f8c.jpeg

Edited by Grant Turner
Text

On 7/28/2021 at 6:51 PM, comicfanboy007 said:

This week I bought my very first published cover....My love for this creative team is no secret and as an art collector it has been hard to not be able to own more examples of their work as both artists are mostly working digital these days. I have had the good fortune of getting commissions from both, but nothing that has been published. At the launch of the “Strange Adventures” Mitch did announce that he would be drawing his covers traditionally. The weekend of SDCC 2021 Essential Sequential announced Mitch’s art would be discounted.

6CF2E0E5-4C71-48E8-9C01-F6C198FDEA64.jpeg

I had been wondering why there was so little original Gerads work out there. I take it he mainly works digitally? Essential Sequential lists him on their web site but has nothing available under his name.