• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,759 posts in this topic

New Art Day - Young Fara from The First Kingdom by Jack Katz.

Liam Sharp published a bunch of Jack’s previously unseen art in The Unseen Art of Jack Katz as a Kickstarter. One of the options was a remarque by Jack in the book. I could not resist.

The image is from a 93 year old artist!

Check it out here: https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1753691 

image.thumb.png.da5acf1af5050c0011e16906d3896eec.png

On 9/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, alxjhnsn said:

New Art Day - Young Fara from The First Kingdom by Jack Katz.

Liam Sharp published a bunch of Jack’s previously unseen art in The Unseen Art of Jack Katz as a Kickstarter. One of the options was a remarque by Jack in the book. I could not resist.

The image is from a 93 year old artist!

Check it out here: https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1753691 

image.thumb.png.da5acf1af5050c0011e16906d3896eec.png

Amazing. Now I'm kicking myself for 1) not getting a remarque in my copy and 2) not seeing Jack and Liam at their recent con appearance. 

On 9/6/2021 at 11:32 PM, RBerman said:

Another Dragon Con pickup: Variant Cover G from White Widow #4 (2020) by Chris Ehnot. He also generously spent an hour looking through the collection I brought to give me more insight into the choices the various artists had made conceptually and technically. I chose this one because of the exteme perspective.

PBkA7Tu.thumb.jpg.f7ac286b190f47fa528f3cae07cc34a1.jpg

Is that a white widow comic?

if so, I see the covers are "attractive", it's nice to see that the insides are as "detailed"

Nice pick-up!

On 9/7/2021 at 1:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is that a white widow comic?

if so, I see the covers are "attractive", it's nice to see that the insides are as "detailed"

Nice pick-up!

Yes, this is Variant Cover G from White Widow #4. I prefer an action image to the cheesecake options.

On 9/7/2021 at 2:31 PM, RBerman said:

Yes, this is Variant Cover G from White Widow #4. I prefer an action image to the cheesecake options.

ah I read your text lol instead of just looking at the "pics" haha I was hoping it was the insides detail as well, definitely a nice addition though :) 

I can't remember all covers to one issue sometimes loldoh!