• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,764 posts in this topic

I have a few sketches, prints, and pages with just pencils, but I'm really happy to add my first pencils + inks piece to my collection. This is the first page from Resident Evil Fire and Ice.

received_431133115131566.jpeg.b3458caabe8379e79bc8e55634dbf247.jpeg

PS: if anyone has any other original RE pages from any run to which they aren't attached, please take my money.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:11 AM, Timely said:

CAF Update: From a nostalgic point of view, this is the most important piece I've ever posted on CAF to date!

I had a chance to buy this in 2005 & let it slip by.  I was not going to make that mistake a second time!

link: https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1759620

Wow, incredible pickup. Remembering what your interests are in reading previous posts of yours over the years, I guessed what it was you picked up before clicking the link. :bigsmile:  Glad you were able to have a second chance to pick up an important piece to you.  This is definitely one of the more memorable covers from the run.  

On 10/2/2021 at 11:20 AM, davidtere said:

This one is a big itch that I've wanted to scratch for a long time. A page featuring Krypto (doesn't hurt that it features Superboy, and the first appearance of the Kryptonite Kid and his dog Blor), but it really is all about Krypto...a childhood favorite and has continued to be a favorite of mine throughout my comic collecting. I prefer Papp's handling of Krypto's vintage look before he became less of a 'mutt' and more streamlined. Art by the distinctive and distinguished Superboy artist, George Papp from Superboy # 83 1960. 

32382FAF-02A8-4347-B518-D893ACF033F5_1_201_a.jpeg

I think he's underrated and this was a great story from which to get a page.