• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,759 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2021 at 11:39 AM, GreatEscape said:

Micronauts #35 cover by Bob Layton from the special double-sized issue (and pink cover) that told the origin of the Microverse and its fabled heroes.   Jam packed with Micronauts and molecular "Inner Space" thingies.

Link

Micronauts35.jpg.381eba52ba9c1878a29d075a8fea1b14.jpg

I don't impress easy. This time I am. Awesome acquisition!

On 8/14/2021 at 12:09 PM, wurstisart said:

Hi,

I just added this Daredevil Cover - Man without Fear 1 - to my CAF. The cover was also a Stan Lee tribute cover.

Please make sure you check out the 2 extra pieces that go with this cover. All together it is three full size 11 x 17 pieces and I think it looks awesome and is fun !!

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1749631

image.thumb.jpeg.d3fd2236692f026d735524ab64eadfc7.jpeg

Holy smokes that's awesome.  Congrats.

Over the past few weeks it has been exciting to get several OA pieces from the new  @Nick Justus release of Serpent Handler #1. Here is the painted cover which was posted earlier (16 by 20 on canvas), a 2 page splash (pages #22-23) each on 11 by 17 board and page #34. Thank you Nick and Dave Potosnak for some amazing pieces and Congrats on the published book!

Serpent Handler 1 Cover OA 16 by 20 canvas.jpg

Serpent Handler pages 22 23.jpg

Serpent Handler page 34 OA.jpg

On 8/20/2021 at 3:26 PM, Webhead2018 said:

Spider-Man: Life Story #4 page 15 Mark Bagley/ Andrew Hennessy. It's my 2nd page art from this issue.

20210820_160225_Richtone(HDR).thumb.jpeg.b7717d7b54425de10162283f2afb28a4.jpeg

That's so cool! Congrats :) 

Who is the character That jumps out of the way? lol The one dressed like spidey doesn't look like Parker either :ohnoez: haha

On 8/20/2021 at 4:38 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's so cool! Congrats :) 

Who is the character That jumps out of the way? lol The one dressed like spidey doesn't look like Parker either :ohnoez: haha

Havent read that limited run?,its a must.its harry Osborn sacrificing himself for spidey.its life story there is 6 comics and each comics is 10 years in the life of parker from his teenage years to him being real old.good story!

Edited by Namtak

On 8/20/2021 at 3:46 PM, Namtak said:

Havent read that limited run?,its a must.its harry Osborn sacrificing himself for spidey.its life story there is 6 comics and each comics is 10 years in the life of parker from his teenage years to him being real old.good story!

Ya I was somewhat familiar but hadn't seen the story "pics" lol

I could tell it was Osborn,  but with 2 people and only one with spider sense, I was trying to distinguish which was spidey  :shy:

Peter parker didnt jump out of the way? And the other guy did? That doesnt jive lol