• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2021 at 6:47 PM, Ron C. said:

Batman Beyond Inktober sketch by @Nick Justus

Batman Beyond Nick Justus.jpg

Hes consistent from that era :tink:

Even the color shading under the arms, could be an animated cell lol 

Gives it that authentic look!

Just picked up this final DC mechanical cover from Mark at "Then It Rained Comics" previously seen a few years ago in HA auction.

Mister Miracle #4 (1989) by Ian Gibson.  The only art is some added lines around the bottom of the main image, but I liked the period trade dress and the fact that it is the final shot cover for the book!  David

mistermiracle4.jpg

mm4panjpg.jpg

Edited by aokartman
scan added

I came across Ashley Wood's prelim cover for "Hellspawn: The Ashley Wood Collection" trade paperback. Being a child of the 80's I have a lot of fond memories of the comics from the 90's especially Spawn. So finding this piece at an estate sale I had to jump on it. I am not a huge fan of the framing but will give it some time before I make the call to change it.

AshleyWoodHellspawn.thumb.jpg.6b6163588734ab71eeb8613ee16e1b5e.jpgAshleyWoodHellspawn_Cover.jpg.e6a93356ef1a839287f7f8df3a1cd699.jpg