• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,757 posts in this topic

Witchblade vintage comic con cover: #40 preview by Keu Cha. Board size is 15x20", image size is 11x17"

Luckily a friend saw this on eBay for a good price, it was not tagged as a Witchblade so I missed it. Thanks James for buying this and sending this piece to my growing Witchblade collection.

https://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1821154

keucha_wb40preview.jpeg

On 5/30/2022 at 7:34 PM, wurstisart said:

Hi Everyone,

I am super excited to have this Spectacular Spider-Ham Cover 16 to share with you. Hope you like it as much as I do.

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1822233

Here is a pic, forgot to add it to my post.

Edited by wurstisart
Image didn’t load.

I have been looking for an example of Brent Anderson from Strikeforce: Morituri but did not expect to get the example. The pencils for the cover of issue #20 feature all fifteen team members introduced over the previous two years, many of whom died during the course of this military sci-fi series by Peter B Gillis.  The inks existed (and hopefully still exist, somewhere) as a separate vellum overlay.

image.thumb.jpeg.e9d7ddac3f116275d1741178d1d3d372.jpeg

On 6/2/2022 at 10:31 AM, RBerman said:

I also didn't expect to be able to snag a great page from Cursed Pirate Girl at CAF live recently. Yay! I was shocked to find out that Jeremy Bastian gives this level of detail on original art pages the size of the actual published comic.

image.thumb.jpeg.0bcf8d10106fd6373396e9380dcf1e2e.jpeg

His work is shockingly good in-hand. Congrats! There are very few pages out there to begin with, and they rarely come available.