• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,764 posts in this topic

On 7/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, Rick2you2 said:

I have now added a Stuart Immonen page to my pile of Phantom Stranger art. While the page isn't spectacular, Immonen's artwork really shines through a relatively uninteresting page of dialog. The flat image of the Spectre coming out of the mirror is definitely cool, as is his use of differently shaped borders to add variety.

By my count, this is also the 10th page or cover I own having images of both the Phantom Stranger and the Spectre on them. I'm also beginning to think I am out of my f*cking mind (no confirmation needed). If I'm ever reincarnated, maybe I'll have the good sense next time to collect the Phantom Lady instead.

ImmonenFinalNight1p15.thumb.jpg.a3230a17f5c7035c2dfa2ff1dcbcd505.jpg

I think you’re totally sane, but if you want to sell me some PS art, :takeit:.

On 7/30/2022 at 7:26 PM, piper said:

I think you’re totally sane, but if you want to sell me some PS art, :takeit:.

Sorry, but that which goes in does not come out. But thank you for your appreciative comment. By the way, my count was off. I missed a dps with the two of them on it.

Edited by Rick2you2