• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,757 posts in this topic

On 2/1/2024 at 2:21 PM, Dr. Balls said:

I have a slight graveyard theme going in my collection

Did someone just say "theme?"

If you have them collected in a gallery and would like me to list them on my Themed Art Galleries thread, let me know (PM here or comment on the thread).

On 2/2/2024 at 11:14 AM, alxjhnsn said:

Did someone just say "theme?"

If you have them collected in a gallery and would like me to list them on my Themed Art Galleries thread, let me know (PM here or comment on the thread).

I may do that I am waiting on one more piece to get completed (which may take awhile) that also has a graveyard theme that I was thinking I would put into it's own gallery. I'll have to remember to drop you a line when that happens!

On 2/3/2024 at 11:17 AM, Dr. Balls said:

I may do that I am waiting on one more piece to get completed (which may take awhile) that also has a graveyard theme that I was thinking I would put into it's own gallery. I'll have to remember to drop you a line when that happens!

Please do.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:15 AM, Twanj said:

Uncanny X-Men #229 Wolverine SNIKT, Storm, Gateway, Reavers in the Outback by Silvestri/Green

https://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=1983945

image.thumb.jpeg.7b63100f21ceb99d0162e8c91fa9347e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6f318bb2dd64c7393e70f5a0da606292.jpeg

Wow! Super cool page from one of my favorite story eras of Uncanny.

On 2/7/2024 at 12:03 AM, mtlevy1 said:

Don't post here very often but this pickup from California Art Con was an unexpected pleasure...I know the artist but interested in seeing if folks can identify who drew this one before I post to my CAF

Enjoy!

Mark

Who Dunnit smaller a.png

I'm probably wrong, but the wrinkles on the pants really reminded me of Steranko for some reason.

On 2/6/2024 at 11:01 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Wow! Super cool page from one of my favorite story eras of Uncanny.

My fav too, altho I guess you can't help what you grow up on. But those were prime years with those Silvestri/Green and Claremont.

On 2/7/2024 at 2:03 AM, mtlevy1 said:

Don't post here very often but this pickup from California Art Con was an unexpected pleasure...I know the artist but interested in seeing if folks can identify who drew this one before I post to my CAF

Enjoy!

Mark

Who Dunnit smaller a.png

Wow that's super pretty!