• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,849 posts in this topic

Small resto does not hit low or low/mid like high or mid as much in $$$$$. At a 7.0 even small resto can knock off 70%. For a 5.0 maybe 50% for a 3.0 maybe 30% or less. Seen some books 2.0 and under that are barely discounted.

On SC4 maybe 25%- 30% have some resto.

On 9/15/2021 at 1:44 PM, JohnH19 said:

I agree with the poster above. Crack it out, read it and enjoy owning it. A little bit of hard to detect glue shouldn’t  detract from owning a personal grail.

I agree. Odds are in will never go down in price. In fact, it will only go up. So if you want one, you have one. Look at it this way, you loved it before you sent it in. If you decide to keep it, crack it out and put in a shiny Mylar. 

On 9/16/2021 at 10:34 AM, innocuous said:

Literally, an entire sub-forum on this topic...

The sub-forum contains a thread pinned to the topic on how to spot restoration...

There's also an active thread (last post yesterday) discussing the very topic above regarding glue...

Ty!

On 9/17/2021 at 6:54 PM, frozentundraguy said:

I had been thinking about obtaining a G.A. issue of Flash for a while, when @eschnit posted his copy of Flash #86  a while back that inspired me to save up and get an GA issue. I searched quite a few comic book sales site before deciding on issue #81 from Dale Roberts site. I must also credit @flashlites for aiding me in my selection. (thumbsu

scan0689.jpg

Love, love, love this issue!!! You should also post in my GA Flash thread!