• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
25 25

4,848 posts in this topic

I like those split cover Flash books. Excellent copy. :cloud9:

The newest addition to my Flash collection. It was a toss up between 138 or issue 142.

FLASHX_138_zps7e93a0cd.jpg

Great addition to your Flash and DC collection, Dale. I don't have a lot of Flash books even though he has always been one of my favorite characters.I also like the fact that he shares the cover with the Elongated Man--also one of my favorite characters. Again, beautiful copy! (worship)

Steve

I like those split cover Flash books. Excellent copy. :cloud9:

The newest addition to my Flash collection. It was a toss up between 138 or issue 142.

Great addition to your Flash and DC collection, Dale. I don't have a lot of Flash books even though he has always been one of my favorite characters.I also like the fact that he shares the cover with the Elongated Man--also one of my favorite characters. Again, beautiful copy! (worship)

Steve

Thanks Steve,

I have not been adding many issues the last couple of years, but once in while add to my collection. With so many great books between issues #105 to about 150, it's a challenging task to obtain them all.

Nice comic! I never managed to score a copy of that one as a kid so it always seemed magical and mysterious to me until I finally got a copy some twenty years ago.

:cool:

Yes, high grade pre-1965 Flash comics typically fetch over guide. It's very annoying since I still have lots of holes in my collection pre-1963.

rantrant

And that copy you bought has great eye appeal for an 8.0. And there are collectors who still buy the comic, not the label.

;)

A new Flash in my collection.

flash135.jpg

Can you experienced Flash-aholics tell me, does this issue typically go for over guide? - I had to go over to take this one home.

Great looking book. The colors pop.

My most recent edition:

Scan33_zps46a1f3d3.jpeg

Captain Boomerang is one of my biggest guilty pleasure rogues. He is a complete doofus, and someone that throws boomerangs doesn't seem like he would be much of a threat the the Flash, but for some reason I think the character is cool.

My most recent edition:

Scan33_zps46a1f3d3.jpeg

Captain Boomerang is one of my biggest guilty pleasure rogues. He is a complete doofus, and someone that throws boomerangs doesn't seem like he would be much of a threat the the Flash, but for some reason I think the character is cool.

Beautiful copy, Sir, of an early SA Flash. One of my favorite covers and issues of the run. The Flash was one of Julius Schwartz' greatest creations and next to Superman my favorite comic book Superhereo. Congrats!! (worship)

My most recent edition:

Scan33_zps46a1f3d3.jpeg

Beautiful copy, Sir, of an early SA Flash. One of my favorite covers and issues of the run. The Flash was one of Julius Schwartz' greatest creations and next to Superman my favorite comic book Superhereo. Congrats!! (worship)

I was very happy when I picked it up. One thing you quickly realize when collecting SA Flash is that every ten digits you drop and get harder and harder to fine these books above VG/beaters.

Hi All! :grin:

Is there a Flash 139 club/thread? I'm thinking about buying a high grade copy!

Thanks! (thumbs u

I'm not sure, but there should be. For some reason I have always been a sucker for purple covers so I have always loved the first Reverse Flash appearances.

Hi All! :grin:

Is there a Flash 139 club/thread? I'm thinking about buying a high grade copy!

Thanks! (thumbs u

I'm not sure, but there should be. For some reason I have always been a sucker for purple covers so I have always loved the first Reverse Flash appearances.

Yeah, I'm sure there is one somewhere. (shrug) I looked thru the first 20 pages in this thread and saw nothing. :cry:

If anyone has a link to the Flash 139 club/thread, it would be greatly appreciated! (thumbs u